Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mamta-s

Yes I am old !!!! But I appreciate talent and excellence when I see it anywhere ...in the classroom, here on social network and definitely on the small screen ..where Karan blazes a glorious trail,

We can definitely ..with just a small but disciplined effort make Karan rank No 1.

I will help wherever I can but I find Shaivi & Shishi are best equipped to guide those who need help to increase activity.

Nikki is absolutely the star as she can round up everyone to join the campaign like no one else amongst us .

WHATEVER YOU DO AND WHEREVER YOU COMMENT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU WRITE HIS NAME AS IF WRITES IT ON HIS PROFILE ! Our comments are not read visually but graded by software which only recognises KARAN SINGH GROVER to assemble and tabulate his uploads. So make sure you use his full name always when writing on his IF Profile !

Karan Singh Grover!

Be optimistic . Follow the rules and we will achieve our goal !

I am glad to see that how people are aware about technology

Hey can you please post their names i will pm them too which may help us

His rank moves down again !!!! He is on No 7 !

Gosh!! We should start it from now
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

May be we should try just a bit harder! There are just 9/10  of us who upload images with comments and he is still on 5 or 7/8 ..maybe if we gear up and do something a bit more ...like just simple things as liking each other's comments. Using his full name is important or their software will not recognise it!

Can't give up hope without trying ...can we ?

Just a bigger shove everybody !!!

Yes we will Try for Sure ..
It is ok guys! We just need to buck up! The new IF ranking system is unfair! No doubt!

Thankyou so much friends for your positive response and co-operation, I think we should start this Mission from now onward, as in our favorite actor Karan Singh Grover's IF Ranking is constantly decreasing and we can not wait anymore. I hope you all will participate in the mission and do co-operate honestly.

Well! We should start this mission from the initial stage that means we should mark the points which are mandatory and easy also, we all can do these without any difficulty, because we cannot change the whole IF ranking list in a day, so we should take small steps firstly.

1. Indeed, commenting on the celeb profile of Karan Singh Grover, is not the only source to increase IF ranking, but at least we can do it regularly, because most of the KSGians are inactive or less active, so if we want him on no. 1 position then we should mark that we should daily comment, and that too twice in the day. Plus we should specify the name Karan Singh Grover, instead of karan or anything else.

2. Comment twice a day, with images of Karan Singh grover, and try that they are solely KSG's images, otherwise it will contribute to other actor or actress also.

3.Post one image regularly in the photo gallery of Karan Singh Grover's and do comment and hit the like button.

4. While commenting on the Karan singh Grover's celeb profile please hit like the comments of others, at least the comments which are visible on the page which you are commenting.

5. Always, comment thrice on the Articles, videos, images etc. in which Karan Singh Grover is tagged with the subject, Karan Singh Grover only, which I will post as notification on the topic. Each 100 comments turn into 1 buzz point, which helps a lot in increasing IF ranking.

6. Please view 5 pictures daily, in Karan singh Grover's photo gallery, and do comment, view also contributes.

Scroll down Please

Edited by -Aditi. - 9 years ago

Some of the Notifications I am posting here with the link you can comment there, and please do it honestly.

1.  In this image, 281 comments are already done, 19 comments more and after that we can earn a buzz point which will contribute a lot.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/1132/karan-singh-grover/gallery/pictures/33081-karan-singh-grover.htm

2.  In this image, 366 comments are already done, 34 comments more and after that we can earn a buzz point which will contribute a lot.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/1132/karan-singh-grover/gallery/pictures/30192-karan-singh-grover.htm#6911630

3. In this image, 369 comments are already done, 31 comments more and after that we can earn a buzz point which will contribute a lot.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/1132/karan-singh-grover/gallery/pictures/92773-karan-singh-grover-contestant-for-fear-factor-khatron-ke-khiladi.htm#image

We can comment on 3 images in a day so I am posting only 3 images.

Well!! I have posted these few points, Please guys do comment and hit like, and if you have better idea or way to increase Karan Singh Grover's IF ranking then, please keep suggesting, it will help us in our mission.

Any confusion or need instructions in regards of anything then, please ask without hesitation, and please comment. You can also remark the points which I have forgotten in this I will add those in the next Notification.

Please be patient and do co-operate because we cannot change the Ranking list in one day, be optimisitic.

Aditi❤️

Edited by -Aditi. - 9 years ago
Thank you so much Aditi!!!
PreetLuvKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u Aditi, we will  successful, for sure.
Prizi thumbnail
Thank u adi... Hum honge kamiyab
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u aditi .. We wll definitely win...