Posted: 9 years ago
guys don't forget to comment on his actual profile, twice a day, with pics
I have many of his edits so Il post them there each day ðŸ˜³

Edited by -Aditi. - 9 years ago
News on Preetika Rao
I am giving an example of a Tellybuzz article ..please notice the red sticker on the right which says 'new' . You must comment and upload images while this sticker shows ...after that you may comment but that will NOT contribute to his rank ! 

Sorry I have to use PR Buzz article as eg as there are no new articles for KSG .
Originally posted by mamta-s

News on Preetika Rao
I am giving an example of a Tellybuzz article ..please notice the red sticker on the right which says 'new' . You must comment and upload images while this sticker shows ...after that you may comment but that will NOT contribute to his rank ! 

Sorry I have to use PR Buzz article as eg as there are no new articles for KSG .

Okie!!

Does pics of photo gallery owes the same??
no pics of the photo gallery can be viewed, rated and commented anytime and it will still contribute to ksg's rank
Originally posted by nkapoor01

no pics of the photo gallery can be viewed, rated and commented anytime and it will still contribute to ksg's rank
oh thank you so much
You can comment only on a limited number of photos daily but you cn view and rate all of them daily to increase his points drastically.
KSG fans do not do that at all ...this activity is almost nil !!! Please try to view and rate as many photos & videos as you can daily.