update soon :)
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats for new thread. Update soon
shweeta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very very  congrats dear ur brilliant writer must say and ya plz do continue pm of next update alsoπŸ˜ƒ
shweeta thumbnail
And I read whole parts in just one dayπŸ˜›
shweeta thumbnail
Dear when will we get next update
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aish Update soon yaar i want 2 read nxt partπŸ˜ƒ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone!!! πŸ˜ƒ I am really busy here, yet gathering up time for updating. Thank you for all your wishes on my 3rd thread. πŸ€—So here is the first update on this thread. πŸ˜Š Hope you like it! πŸ˜Š

Recap: Zoya overhears her Ammi's conversation with her college mate that she faked a heart attack to separate her from Asad permanently and Zoya is shocked hearing it. She lands up in the hospital pretending to fall unconscious and decides to lie to her mom that her health condition is bad with the help of Dilshaad and other fellow doctors. Asad and Zoya have an emotional meeting in the hospital...

Part 30:

All were sitting in their study table, while Asad was explaining them what all happened.

Farhaan: See, I said na?? Zoya's Ammi is very health conscious and a heart attack for her was something unbelievable. What I said was true only.

Ayaan: Haan yaar. But then also, how clearly she has played a game yaar?? We all fell for it. But thank God, Zoya did something clever and came back.

Tanveer: I know. Or else she would have believed this lie for truth and went forever from Asad.

Asad: Okay guys, listen. I need some suggestions from you all.

Imraan: What's it Asad??

Asad: See, the situation is that Zoya's Ammi has right now postponed the plan of leaving to London to about three days. But we have to make some plan such that Zoya doesn't go back at all and stays with us only. Any ideas??

All were thinking about different ideas, while Asad was also thinking.

Rashid and Dilshaad were walking towards the laboratory through the corridor.

Dislhaad: I am very scared Rashid.

Rashid: Kyun Dilshaad??

Dilshaad: We have to show the ECG report to my Baaji. What report will we show??

Rashid: Don't worry. I have asked Dr. Mehta to do the necessary. He will handle the situation. Just come.

They both went to the laboratory and saw Dr. Mehta looking at some report.

Rashid: Dr. Mehta??

Mehta: Dr. Rashid, just close the door and come.

They closed the door and went near him.

Mehta: Okay. I have used the ECG report of a previous patient and made it as Zoya's report. I will ask Dr. Preethi to show this to Zoya's mother.

Dilshaad: No issues yeah??

Mehta: As far as we four handle things clearly, nothing will happen. I am doing all this only for Zoya. For her good intention. Or else, I would have never agreed for this.

Rashid: Thank You Dr. Mehta.

Just then Dr. Preethi knocked the door and came inside.

Preethi: You had called me doctor??

Mehta: Yes Dr. Preethi. I have made Zoya's report ready. Go through it and you know what to say to Mrs. Zainab yeah??

Preethi: Yeah, I do!!

Dr. Preethi collected the report and went with Dilshaad to meet Zainab. While walking,

Preethi: Dr. Dilshaad, please be normal. You are making your fear evident through your facial expression. Relax!! I will take care.

Dilshaad: (Sighing) Yeah!!

They went near Zainab and Zainab immediately stood up from her seat.

Preethi: Mrs. Zainab. Please come with me.

Zainab went with them and sat down to listen what was wrong with Zoya.

Preethi: Well, Mrs. Zainab. Zoya's heart condition is a little bit weak. Her heart beat rate gets irregular at times.

Zainab: But...well, can I see her ECG report??

Preethi: Sure!

Dr. Preethi handed over the report to her and Zainab went through it. Preethi and Dilshaad were looking at each other, while Dilshaad's heart was thumping loud out of fear.

Dilshaad: (In her mind) Allah!! Make sure Baaji doesn't get any doubt. Due to the current stress, I guess I should go to Dr. Mehta for an ECG checkup!!

Zainab: (closing the file) But doctor, how come Zoya suddenly had this issue?? Right from childhood she has no issues like this. She has a perfect health condition. Suddenly how did this happen??

Preethi: Well, I came to know through Dr. Dilshaad that you were going to London today. Maybe the stress and depression of going away from this place and closed ones would have affected her badly. Chances are there.

Zainab: (in her mind) This all is because of that Asad only!! Don't know what spell he cast on my child!!

Preethi: Well, you can go meet her now if you want. We have shifted her to the special ward.

Zainab: Okay doctor. Thank you.

Zainab left the room, while Preethi and Dilshaad heaved in relief. Rashid too came inside, seeing Zainab leaving.

Rashid: Kya hua?? Success??

Preethi: Yes!! Till now, everything is going smoothly. My part is done. What next???

Rashid: Next is Dilshaad's turn.

Dilshaad was giving a perplexed look at Rashid.

It was night and Zoya was lying in her bed and chatting with Asad in her phone.

Zoya: Missing you baby!! *hug* *kisses*

Asad: Missing you too honey!! *hugs and kisses*

Zoya: What are you doing??

Asad: Flirting with Tannu :P

Zoya: What?? How dare you?? *angry*

Asad: Joking dear!! Acha, what is my Saas doing??

Zoya: Thinking of ways to eliminate her son-in-law from her daughter's life.

Just then Zoya saw the shadow of her mom near the door.

Zoya: Baby, catch you back later!!

Zoya hid the phone under her pillow and lied down.

Zainab came near Zoya and sat next to her. She kept her hand on Zoya's forehead and looked at her.

Zainab: Zoya!!

Zoya turned slowly and pretended as though she was having a deep sleep.

Zoya: Ammi!!

Zainab: How are you now beta?? Feeling better??

Zoya: Haan Ammi. Slightly.

Zainab: Take rest haan. Everything will be alright and we can soon leave this place and go to London. Okay??

Zoya: Haan Ammi...okay.

Zainab: I will go, take some dresses of yours and come haan??

Zoya: Ji Ammi!

Zainab went out and Zoya got up from her bed.

Zoya: Leave this place?? No way Ammi!! I am not going anywhere from my Asad!!

Just then, the door slowly opened and Zoya was scared that it might be her Ammi again and was about to lie down when she was surprised to see her entire gang of friends.

Zoya: Tum log????

All of them: Hiii!!!!!

They all came and gathered near Zoya.

Zoya: You guys this time?? And what is this doctor coat, stethoscope??

Ayaan: Precaution Zoya. What if your Ammi suddenly comes in?? And she luckily doesn't know us as she was inside the car only today morning when she came to pick you up.

Zoya: Haha..great!

Humeira: But Zoya, we were really shocked to know all this. You don't worry, we won't let you go hereafter.

Zoya: Well, Asad didn't come?

Nikhat: Dekha?? We five are here and yet she wants Asad. She didn't even notice that Farhaan is also missing.

Zoya smiled blushingly.

Imraan: He is out in the car with Farhaan. He said Dr. Rashid has asked him not to meet you till he says na. And Farhaan toh, he said your Ammi knows him well, that's why he stayed back with Asad.

Tanveer: We just didn't have patience till you come back. That's why we came this night itself.

Imraan: And, what...

Just then Zainab entered inside and all of them including Zoya were boggled.

Zainab: Who are you all???

Ayaan hit Imraan's hand.

Imraan: Well, we are...interns!!

Zainab: Interns??

Al of them nodded along with Imraan.

Zainab: But why are so much people here?? That too this time?

Humeira: We all wanted to meet her...

Nikhat stepped her foot and Humeira stopped.

Nikhat: Well...We all wanted to meet the patient and analyze her condition. We do case study about such cases. And just now our duty got over. So came here...

Zainab: Ohh...okay...so you are doing a case study in cardiology?

Tanveer: Haan haan!!!(Whispering to Ayaan) We don't even know about psychiatry completely. In this cardiology too!!!

Ayaan: I swear!!

Imraan: Well, Miss Farooqi, thank you for your cooperation. We are leaving. (To Zainab) Thank you Ma'am.

They all walked out, while waving at her behind her mom. Zoya smiled at them.

Just then Dilshaad came inside.

Dilshaad: How are you Zoya??

Zoya: Fine Aunty. Feeling little better.

Zainab: Well, how much more days must Zoya be here??

Dilshaad: We can discharge her tomorrow night most probably if her condition becomes stable. And...

Zainab: And what Dilshaad??

Dilshaad: Just come with me out Baaji.

Zainab went with Dilshaad while Zoya was praying that everything goes well.

Zainab: Yes tell me Dilshaad.

Dilshaad: Well, you know Zoya's condition na Baaji, her heart condition is a bit weak now. And right now according to her state, it would be better if she doesn't travel anywhere and stay here for some more days. Maybe these surroundings can improve her health condition.

Zainab was thinking about it while Dilshaad was expecting her answer.

Zainab: Hmmm...okay!

Dilshaad smiled in relief.

Zainab: We all will live together then.

Dilshaad: We all means??

Zainab: You, me and Zoya!! We will stay in your home. It is big enough yeah, so no issues.

Dilshaad: Uhh...haan no issues...

Zainab: And just hand over her reports and everything to me. I will take care of her health hereafter.

Dilshaad: Haan...okay...

Zainab went inside, while Dilshaad sat in the chair over there tensed.

Dilshaad: Staying here...taking care of her health...Ya Allah!!! What all is gonna happen now??

All were sitting outside their home in deep thinking.

Asad: Zoya has come home. Dilshaad Ma'am has actually extended their stay, but not cancelled it. And here none of you guys are giving me any ideas for the past two days too. Useless people!!

Humeira was eating her popcorn. Asad threw his book on her.

Humeira: Ouuch!!! Asad, I am thinking yaar. Ask Ayaan. I was giving him ideas too. Hai na Ayaan??

Ayaan: Yeah yeah. Ideas on how to eat more and remain thin too.

All of them heard that and started laughing.

Asad: Shut up guys!! I am serious!

Ayaan: Arey chill baba!! We are there na. See, first to make some plan, we need to meet Zoya. Let's do something. We will ask her to come home with Dilshaad Ma'am. So that her Ammi too doesn't have a doubt. What do you say Asad??

Asad: Hmm...okay.

Ayaan: I will only tell her.

Ayaan came to Asad and took his phone to call Zoya.

Zoya was in her room and was in deep thoughts.

Zoya: Why hasn't this Asad called yet?? Did he decide anything?? Let me ask Dilshaad Aunty.

Zoya went down to see Dilshaad and saw her arranging the dining table. She made sure Zainab was not there and went to her.

Zoya: Aunty, Asad said anything about what to do next??

Dilshaad: No. Even I am waiting for him to call and tell me about it.

Zoya: Aunty, give your mobile na.

Dilshaad: Why??

Zoya: I want to call Asad.

Dilshaad: Where is your phone?

Zoya: My credit is over. Isliye.

Dilshaad: Okay okay. Baaji has gone to get medicines for you only. She can come anytime. Be careful haan??

Zoya: Haan.

Zoya took the phone and went upstairs to her room and went inside the washroom, locked the door and called Asad. Meanwhile Zoya's phone was ringing in her room outside.

Zoya: Busy tone?? Whom is he talking to??

Ayaan: Not responding. She is sleeping??

Imraan: This time?? At 12 noon who will sleep yaar??

Asad: Maybe her Ammi is there...

Tanveer: Try once again. If no response this time too, we will call Dilshaad Ma'am.

Meanwhile, Zainab had come home and she went straight upstairs to give the medicines to Zoya. Dilshaad was in the kitchen and she didn't notice that she came.

Zainab came to Zoya's room and searched her.

Zainab: Zoya...

Just then she heard her phone vibrating in the table. She went near it and saw Asad's name flashing on it.

Zainab: Asad??

She attended the call and was observed in the response from the other side.

Ayaan: Heyy Zoya!!!

Asad signaled Ayaan to tell things to her, while he went inside for something.

Zainab: (Thinking) Is this Asad?

Ayaan: Your mom is there?? Are you listening??

Zainab: Hmmm...(In a low tone)

Ayaan: Okay listen. We want to discuss what we have to do after this. I hope you are executing the sick drama very well.

Zainab gave a shocked expression mixed with anger listening to that.

Ayaan: See, what you do is, try to meet us here with Dilshaad Ma'am. Ask her to tell some lie to your mom and bring you here.

Zainab: (In her mind) Dilshaad too???

Meanwhile, Zoya was fed up trying Asad's phone.

Zoya: Ohh God!! Let me call the landline.

Zoya dialed the landline and Asad came out from the washroom and heard the landline ringing. He took the cordless phone and attended it.

Asad: Hello!

Zoya: Asad!! Whom were you talking to?? How much time am I trying your phone??

Asad: I was trying you...wait!!! If you are talking here, who is talking on your phone to Ayaan???

Zoya: In my phone???

Both had a horrified expression and Asad ran out to Ayaan and snatched the phone and cut the call.

Asad: Damnn!!!!(tapping his forehead)

Ayaan: Kya hua??

Asad: It was her Ammi on the phone I guess!! Shit!!!!

He sat down with his hand on his forehead, while all others were equally tensed.

Meanwhile Zoya too came out in haste and saw her Ammi with her phone and was shocked. Zainab kept the phone down and saw Zoya with an angry face.

Zoya understood they were caught red handed and was looking at her Ammi with fear. Just then Dilshaad came in.

Dilshaad: Give the phone Zoya. Baaji can come any moment...

She got the shock of her life looking at her sister standing there, staring at her. Dilshaad looked at Zoya and Zoya gave a we are caught' expression.

Dilshaad went and stood near Zoya and Zainab came to both of them and looked at them both with an angry face. They both were totally hopeless on what to do next.

Precap: Zainab gives Zoya two options that if she wants to stay in Mumbai, she will have to leave that college and study in a new college, and wipe out her past totally from her life, or she has to come to London with her and  leaves the decision to her. Zoya is tensed hearing that and Dilshaad too is taken aback on how her sister has brilliantly kept a checkmate to Zoya in both options. Asad asks Zoya to tell her mom that she will forget him and study in a different place leaving behind all contacts and asks her to choose the 1st option. Zoya is shocked to hear that and so are Dilshaad and others.

So, I hope you all liked this update. πŸ˜Š What is Asad and Zoya gonna do now and will Dilshaad be able to save their love? Well, Armaan's entry is just an update away. πŸ˜‰ So please do comment and let me know your reviews. Buddy me for pms. πŸ˜Š

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 9 years ago
Aneezarp27 thumbnail
Ohmygosh! Can't believe...i'm first! Yayyy! After a long long long long time... 😳