My Heart Beats For You!!! AsYa FF #3 - *FINAL UPDATE & EPILOGUE* - Page 64

Posted: 8 years ago
Last night I was just thinking about your FF and today ...An update...
Wow...
It was Awesome...
Little emotional at last...
can't see AsYa seperated..
Plz do something...😉As only you can be the savior...
Sure Asad will not agree for a marriage without permission...
Plz open the eyes of Zainab to see Asad's true love...
Continue soon...

❤️

Hi Aish it was awesome part
Asad's pain pinched my heart😭
d way he cried on his parents grave wish Zainub ne dekha hota
Zainub is really bad I hate her officially 😡
she's d villain here since d start😡
broke their mrg now doing it wid Farhaan & upper se asking Asad 2 convice Zoya she's totally Zalim😡
But I have 2 read this like bitter medicine till d end jab happy ending hogi
Awesome update
Feel so sad for Asad
Arghh Zainub
Cant wait for the next update
Thanks for the pm
Amazing update dear...!!!!!
Feel so bad for Asad...he is so heartbroken...
damn this Zainab...she fixed Zoya's marriage & now use Asad to make Zoya agree...poor Asya...I can't see Asad in so much pain...
continue soon...
Thanks for pm 😊

Hello everyone!! 😃 So here I am with a quick update! 😊 I know many of you are sad on these emotional updates, but as 'jas' said you have to overcome this bitterness to witness a happy ending. A happy ending followed by a high voltage drama is always memorable than a plain happy ending right?? 😊 So, here is the 41st update which is another emotional roller-coaster ride, and hope you enjoy reading!! 😊

Part 41:

It was a week since Kabir-Zainab clash took place and life had turned gloomy for many of them. Zoya was stopped form going to hospital for work anymore and her contact was completely broken with Asad. Asad too couldn't concentrate in his work anymore affected by Zoya's separation, and ended up at home only without going to work.

Kabir was feeling really dejected as he was having the guilt that his arrival had caused all these issues, and was thinking of ways to re-unite them.

It was a Sunday, and all the friends had come to Asad's home to meet him. They found Kabir sitting at the dining table staring at the food plate without eating anything.

"Uncle!!" called out Ayaan as they all walked inside.

Kabir looked at all of them, "Come in children!"

They all came and sat at the dining table surrounding Kabir.

"How are you uncle??" asked Ayaan.

"Of course I am not good" replied Kabir, "How can I be good after knowing all this happened just because of me? And moreover I can't see my Asad in this state too."

"How is Asad, uncle??" asked Imraan.

"He is no more the Asad we all know. He never comes out of his room only. I take food for him upstairs and he only eats on my insistence. Just go and look at what he has become." Kabir said signaling to Asad's room upstairs and all of them climbed up the stairs and Ayaan opened the door. They were all shocked to see the sight.

(Laal Ishq in background) The walls were packed with Zoya's photos all over and her name scribbled all over the wall. They were further shocked to find Asad lying on the floor with Zoya's photo on his chest. Ayaan moved forward and saw Asad lying down with closed eyes, unshaved, and with a complete disheveled look. Tanveer spotted papers flying down with the words, "I miss you Zoya...'

Ayaan recalled all those happy times he had with Asad, and looked at Asad's current state. Unable to look at Asad like that, Ayaan just walked out of the room and Humeira too went back of Ayaan. Imraan knelt down on the floor and placed his hand on Asad's shoulder, and Asad opened his eyes and saw Imraan, Tanveer, Humeira and Nikhat around him.

Asad just sat up with his arms around his knees and stared at the wall blankly, his eyes blood red.

"What is this Asad?? What have you become??" asked Imraan in a dejected tone, while Asad didn't give any reply.

"Dude, you will go mad if you stay in this room only like this" said Imraan.

"Asad, we all will somehow help you and Zoya to get back together. But please don't kill yourself like this." Tanveer said with tears in her eyes.

"We can't see you like this Asad. Please come back to hospital and resume your work. You really need a change of atmosphere. Please listen to my words!" Nikhat said in a pleading tone.

"Asad!! Asad!!" called out Imraan shaking Asad, but Asad didn't give any response.

Getting emotional, Imraan just stood up and walked out and others too followed him, while Asad took Zoya's photo frame from the floor and looked at her with tears rolling down his cheeks. (Laal Ishq in background)

They closed Asad's room door and came to Ayaan and Humeira who were sitting at the living room. Kabir came to them and placed his hand on Ayaan's shoulder.

"Uncle, what is this??" asked Ayaan in a crying tone, "Where is our Asad?? And what is the end of all this pain??"

Kabir listened to everything silently.

"Uncle, we will all lose our friend if he continues like this for some more days." Imraan said and added, "Zoya's Ammi is not even letting us talk to Zoya thinking we might manipulate Zoya against her. Now only, you can do something uncle. Please save Asad!!"

Back in Dilshaad's residence, the maid came to Zainab,

"Ma'am Sahib, Zoya Ma'am has denied to eat" said the maid and Zainab got up angrily and went to Zoya's room.

"What are you thinking in your mind Zoya?? Better have food properly!!" Zainab said in a warning tone.

"You can't order me everything you want to. What if I don't have food and what if I die?? What bothers you??" asked Zoya in a crying tone mixed with angst.

Zainab came to Zoya who was sitting in her bed and lifted her up.

"What bothers me?? You are my only child and my only reason to live. Do you think I would something wrong for you??" asked Zainab.

"I too thought that till the moment you snatched my Asad from me!! What mistake did my Asad do?? Why did you punish him for your dispute with Abbu??" asked Zoya.

"My Asad...My Asad!!! Ya Allah!!!" Zainab said rubbing her forehead, "How much has that guy influenced your brain!!"

Zainab came and sat next to Zoya cupping her face, "Zoya beta, that man has used Asad to snatch my only possession from me, which is you!! And you don't know anything about Kabir. You tell me, does Ammi have anyone in this world other than you?? If I get you married to him, I might have to lose my daughter forever. How can I let that happen?? You are my happiness Zoya!! How do I let them snatch my happiness after knowing everything too??"

Zoya looked at Zainab with teary eyes and asked, "So, for you to be happy, is it justified to snatch my happiness from me Ammi??"

Zainab heaved hearing it and said, "The happiness which you want is not the right one Zoya beta. You don't know about the world much. I have seen world. Even I trusted Kabir like this only, and married him against everyone's wishes. But look at your Ammi's life now. I don't want it to happen with my child too."

"What if Asad's uncle was someone else other than Abbu?? You would have spoken golden words about the same Asad that time yeah??" asked Zoya.

Zainab sprang up from the bed and shouted, "Shut up Zoya!! Enough!! You are too adamant!!!"

"I am your daughter Ammi. Obviously I will be just like you only right??"  aksed Zoya.

"But it won't get along with me, as I am no way less than you!!' said Zainab and added, "Listen, you will have to get over this Asad as soon as possible, as I have selected a guy for you and I will be getting you married to the guy of my choice within 10 days and this is final!!"

Saying so, Zainab left the room and Zoya lied down in her bed crying at her helplessness.

Back at Kabir's residence, Kabir came with food to Asad's room, and sat next to him on the floor.

"Asad beta, have food!" Kabir said handing him the food plate. Asad just moved the food plate and was looking at Zoya's photo.

"Why are you doing like this and hurting me Asad?? Do you even know how much this behavior of yours is hurting me??" asked Kabir, and Asad turned at Kabir slowly.

"It hurt me too when I got to know the truth about you!!" Asad said in a husky tone and Kabir stood up hearing that and went to the window. Asad too stood up from his place and went to Kabir.

"Tell me uncle. Since childhood you have always said me that you are unmarried and I am the only reason for you to live. You have said me always that you don't have anyone in this world other than me" said Asad and added, "Why did you hide the fact that you were married and have a daughter as well??"

Kabir just looked out without answering anything.

"Zoya and Dilshaad Ma'am had said me that you left Zoya and her Ammi for another lady, on account of an affair with that lady. That too without even seeing your unborn child" said Asad and Kabir turned at Asad hearing that.

"Zoya literally hated love and men because of the impact of your deception with her Ammi. How could you do something like that uncle??" asked Asad, "How could the Kabir Mohammed, who grew me up with all good values and culture, cheat his pregnant wife who had left everyone behind just to marry him, for another lady??"

"No Asad!!!" said Kabir, "Never!! I can never cheat Zainab. Not even in my dreams!!"

Asad was confused hearing it. Kabir walked forward and sat at the bed.

"No one could have loved Zainab the way I did. I still remember the first day I met her, and I fell in love with her instantly. She was so beautiful, loving, and a wonderful woman I had ever come across...if I should tell now, she was a carbon copy of Zoya" said Kabir with a smile recalling those days, "Zainab...she meant everything to me Asad. The 8 years of our relationship...I still love the feeling of even thinking about it."

Asad was listening to each and every word of Kabir.

"Her parents didn't approve our relationship due to status differences and decided to get Zainab married to someone else. She eloped from her home that very night and came to me. And I couldn't let her down, and I married her the next day. The starting few days of our marriage life was heavenly." Kabir said smiling.

"Slowly, Zainab's normal possessiveness towards me started turning to over-possessiveness. The feeling of her being alone and having just me with her started making her feel very insecure about me. She started feeling scared that if I too leave her, she has no one with her and that made her extremely possessive about me" said Kabir and Asad was listening to it.

"Her possessiveness was that extreme that she even made me let down the job opportunity I had got in US. And then the good news arrived. Our symbol of love, our little angel was on its way to our compact world. She resigned from the hospital where we were working and ended up in home only, as she was too weak. And that made things lose." Kabir said and added, "That time I had got an emergency case which was to be dealt with another lady doctor, Dr. Zeenat. And due to that, we had to spend a lot of time together."

Kabir stood up and walked towards Asad slowly, as he was continuing, "Her suspicions knew no bounds. She saw me one day coming home in her car and she lost it. She became that violent; that after a point of time, she even concluded that I was having an affair with her. She wasn't ready to listen to any explanation from me. And she finally decided to call off our relationship."

Asad was listening to each word by heart and Kabir continued, "I wasn't ready to leave her and my unborn child. But she was adamant that she doesn't want to live with such a man who shared himself with another woman, and threatened me that she would end her life and our child's life if I don't leave her. I had no other go. I was unable to make her understand things, but the least I could do was to see her living peacefully with my child. And I left her...for her insistence."

Asad asked, "So...Zoya's Ammi wanted you to leave her??"

"Yes!" said Kabir, "I never disturbed her. After making sure that her sister Dilshaad came to live with her, and she has someone to take care of her, I left the country. There is not a single day I have not thought about Zainab and our kid. And while I was feeling too dejected in life only, I came across my friend's 3 year old little son standing helplessly after losing both his parents in an accident."

Asad looked at Kabir teary-eyed and Kabir came and held Asad by his shoulders.

"I overcame the pain of my wife and child's separation only through you. And if you too stay like this without eating and killing yourself, how can I bear that pain too Asad??" asked Kabir emotionally and Asad hugged Kabir and cried.

"I am sorry uncle!! I am so sorry!" cried Asad, "I will not stay like this hereafter. I want you to be happy."

Asad and Kabir composed themselves and sat at the bed, and Kabir handed Asad his food plate. Asad started eating it and was thinking about something.

"Uncle??" asked Asad looking at Kabir, "From what I came to know from Dilshaad Ma'am and Zoya, they said that you only left Zoya's Ammi for another lady, ignoring all her pleas."

"Hmmm..." smirked Kabir, "That is Zainab, Asad. What she fells, what she thinks, that is what the truth is. And she decided that I left her because her assumptions were true of me having an affair."

"But Zoya too hates you without knowing the actual story. Isn't that supposed to be rectified, uncle??" asked Asad.

"Look Asad, right now my bonding with Zoya or my re-union with Zainab is not important. You and Zoya must get back together. That's the only motive right now. And don't let go of her at any cost!!" said Kabir and Asad nodded his head thinking.

"So, what have you decided Farhaan??"

Farhaan had reached his home in Delhi and after their relative's wedding, now the entire family's focus was on Farhaan's marriage.

"Abbu...I..." stammered Farhaan thinking what to say.

"Farhaan, we had already given you a lot of time. Now not anymore" said Farhaan's Ammi and added, "We have got an alliance from a very good family. She too is a doctor and you know the girl very well too."

Saying so, Farhaan's Ammi giggled at Farhaan's sister, and she continued, "They are very happy to have you as their son-in-law and even we liked them a lot. Only a yes is pending from your side."

Farhaan was recalling his moments with Nikhat, and thought about how he didn't get any response or call from Nikhat after he had left too.

"Farhaan??" called Farhaan's Abbu and Farhaan came back to his senses and looked at him.

"Your Ammi is asking you something. Give an answer beta!" said Farhaan's Abbu.

Farhaan stood silently for a moment and said, "As you all wish, I accept for this marriage!!"

Saying so, Farhaan walked to his room, and closed the door and Farhaan's family were rejoiced with Farhaan's decision and broke in to further discussions.

Farhaan lied down in his couch and closed his eyes and started reminiscing all his moments with Nikhat, from the first meet of theirs, and how he stopped Nikhat from committing suicide, and all the lovely days they had spent together.

"Bhaijaan!!"

Farhaan's sister Farzana came in and Farhaan sat up on the couch and composed himself.

"What happened Bhaijaan?? Started dreaming about your marriage life now itself haan??" asked Farzana as she sat near Farhaan. Farhaan just gave a fake smile and looked down.

"By the way, don't you want to know who is my would-be Bhaabhijaan??" asked Farzana giggling, and took out her mobile, and was nibbling with it.

"Well Bhaijaan, I have sent you Bhaabhi's photo. Her Ammi had sent the photo to our Ammi and I got from her mobile. Well, give your mobile" said Farzana and took Farhaan's mobile and opened the image which she had sent and kept the phone on Farhaan's hand.

"What are you doing Farzana??" asked Farhaan in a bit disinterested tone.

"Nothing Bhaijaan. I have opened Bhaabhi's photo in your phone, which I had sent now. After I leave, look at the photo!!"

Saying so, she giggled and left the room, while Farhaan pressed his temples.

"Very important!!" said Farhaan in angry tone and threw the phone in the bed and got up to walk to the washroom. He removed his wrist watch and bent down to keep in the side drawer of his bed.

Just then, something fell in Farhaan's eyes slightly. He moved back to the bed and took his mobile to look at the photo and opened his eyes wide open in shock.

"What am I seeing????" asked a shocked Farhaan, looking at Zoya's photo in his mobile.

He recalled what his Ammi said and his sister said just then and sat the bed in shock.

"What nonsense is this???" exclaimed Farhaan, "Zoya??? My bride?? Guess I need to talk to Asad!!"

Back in Kabir's residence, Asad was sitting and thinking about Zoya looking at her photo.

"What do I do to get you back in my life Zoya??" asked Asad caressing her face in the photo, "But what uncle said is right. Hereafter I am not going to be patient. You are mine Zoya and I won't let go of you!!"

Just then Asad's phone rang, and Asad saw Zoya's name in his phone.

"Zoyaaa!!!" exvalimed Asad out of joy and picked the call and broke into a series of questions, "Zoyaa!! How are you Zoya?? You know I literally died without seeing you and hearing your voice. How did you..."

"It's me Zainab!!"

Hearing it, Asad stopped himself and looked at the phone again and kept it back in his ears.

"Can I speak to you alone?? If you don't mind, would you be able to meet me at the park near my home??" asked Zainab.

"Yeah...yeah...I will come for sure!!" Saying so, Asad cut the call and wondered the motive behind Zainab's call.

"Whatever is the reason she has called me for, I am going to tell her my decision finally that Zoya is mine and I can't leave her!! Be it with her permission or not, I will not let go of my Zoya!!" said Asad in a firm tone, and got out.

It was midnight, and Zoya was in her room packing her bags.

"This is the limit!!!" said Zoya to herself while packing her bags, "If I stay in this house any longer, I would definitely lose control of my life. I only belong to Asad and I am sure about it. Tonight I will leave this home and go to my Asad. I will marry him and become his Zoya and live with him forever in some other place, happily!!"

Having packed her bags, Zoya locked her room, and opened the window and jumped out through the balcony and went to her backyard. She threw her bags outside and climbed the wall and jumped out. She picked up her bags and ran from that place.

Back at Kabir's residence, Kabir was trying Zainab's phone again and again, but in vain.

"Such a stubbornness!!" said Kabir throwing his phone on the table, "What if its midnight, I am not letting you sleep tonight till you attend my call."

Just then the calling bell rang, and Kabir wondered who it would be at that time.

Asad who was sitting on the sofa thinking about something, got up and looked at Kabir.

"It's 12:30 midnight. Who has come now Asad??" asked Kabir, as they heard continuous bell rings and knocks on the door.

"I will see uncle."

Asad said and opened the door, and was shocked to find Zoya panting heavily. He also saw the bags in her hands.

"I have come to you Asad!!! To be yours and only yours!!!" said Zoya and hugged Asad tightly, dropping the bags on the floor.

Asad turned his head and looked back at Kabir, who was shocked to find Zoya over there, having come taking a risky decision just like how her Ammi did years back. Asad stood in tears, with Zoya crying over his chest, as he was overwhelmed to see her after a long time. He took his arms to hug her back, but stopped mid-way.

Asad held back his tears and asked, "Why did you come here??"

Hearing that, Zoya stopped crying and slowly retreated from Asad's chest and looked at Asad with confused eyes.

Precap: Zoya shouts at Kabir telling that her life is ruined only because of him and she will never forgive him for that. She also tells that Asad and Kabir fall in the same category, as they left their love just like that without a second thought and Asad just listens to it, standing silently in tears. Back at home, Zoya tells Zainab that she can start doing the arrangements for her wedding, making Zainab pleased. Back at the hospital, Dilshaad and Rashid break the shocking news of Zoya and Farhaan's nikaah happening in 3 days startling everyone, and shattering Nikhat to the core. Kabir blocks Zainab's car at night, and she finds Kabir standing outside his car amidst the heavy rain and she gets out of the car as well.

So how was this update?? 😊 I know I have left the update at a crucial point, but you will have to wait till my next update for that. 😉 And what about the precap?? I know the precap indicates that a high voltage drama is coming up. So, what will be happening now?? And what has Kabir decided in his mind?? As Zoya has asked to go ahead with the wedding preparations, will her nikaah take place with Farhaan?? And is it the end of Nikhat-Farhaan's silent love story?? To know all this, as usual stayed tuned to the FF and I will try giving the next update too soon. 😊 Do comment and like as usual and new readers, buddy me for pms!! 😊

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago
Res for mine!!!!itna jaldi updt:::::)))but sad updt Edited by Tunailuvsahil - 8 years ago
Its really sad when kids are hidden from such realities that drifted their parents apart
But I personally think Kabir should have taken more initiative to find and get them back...
If he indeed was the right one..i dont think anything would stop him!
Atleast Zoya would have had a fathers shadow in her life 
😭No more cries..plz...

Continue soon...
Awesome update..

❤️
I am so l❤️veing it
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
Amazing update and eagerly waiting for the next one!
Continue soon😊