•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
First if all it us a post about my pov on bonnie since i am bored and becauae there is has been no power for the last 6 hours. Typing from mobile so will edit the mistakes later .

My first impression on bonnie was not either great or worse but in between . When she was introduced as a witch i thought it was a good plot device. I liked Damon from the moment i met him so her hatred for him eventhough was acceptable it didnt make me like her. Towards the end when she lost her grams i know i should have felt bad but i didnt . In the season finale of season 1 her lie to have eliminated the magic in the compass or something really made me angry at her and i never thought i would love character after that but after season 1 she had such development and growth it is hard not to like her.

I hated the fact she alienated Caroline because she become a vampire but after that i never really found a fault in her character except her choice of boyfriend since i am not an big beremy shipper.

Coming to the reason i liked her there was never a ounce of selfishness in her . She could have left mystic falls and never looked back and had a life she always wanted but she sticked around to save her idiotic friend for a thousandth time.

All through the show i have been waiting fir the writers to show why bonnie would sacrifice so much for the gilberts . What did i miss ? Elena is her best friend but i have not seen a valid reason to why bonnie would die for her. And similiarly i dont understand her reasoning which involved bringing back Jeremy all the time.

The girl in season 1 hated the very existense if vampires but now she is willing to do all sort of things to keep her friends alive . First she swapped klaus body so that her friends wont die. Then she found a way to bring back all the vampires from otherside becuase elena wanted his boyfriend friend and brother back.

In the end i just want to say bonnie Bennett need some recoginition asap in season 6 . She did a lot for her friends and in the process lost her father , grams and her mom was turned into vampire because her friend elena Gilbert stupidly walked into a trap. I feel bad for this girl if she wasnt a fictional character but a real one i can assure she is the most suffered person i know.
Its Bonnie in S5 who took my heart away.Poor her.She was more of a scapegoat this time.Everyone was just so so selfish! No one cared much about her except Jeremy.If someone gives me a gun, I'll directly shoot Elena first.She is a taint in name of a best friend ! Not for a second she thought and worried of Bonnie collapsing to the other side. All she cared was Damon, Damon! My heart wept when Bonnie said ' Don't worry, I can do this..' She really was a best friend. :(
Originally posted by Achilles_Styx

Its Bonnie in S5 who took my heart away.Poor her.She was more of a scapegoat this time.Everyone was just so so selfish! No one cared much about her except Jeremy.If someone gives me a gun, I'll directly shoot Elena first.She is a taint in name of a best friend ! Not for a second she thought and worried of Bonnie collapsing to the other side. All she cared was Damon, Damon! My heart wept when Bonnie said ' Don't worry, I can do this..' She really was a best friend. :(

completely agree . Bonnie has the worst friends anyone can imagine. She suffers silently while elena never once cared for her enough to talk with her towards the entire season 5 on how she feels. Next season will definately be about bringing back Damon not about bonnie.
Originally posted by kidsname

completely agree . Bonnie has the worst friends anyone can imagine. She suffers silently while elena never once cared for her enough to talk with her towards the entire season 5 on how she feels. Next season will definately be about bringing back Damon not about bonnie.
Gee, don't say that. I can't see her like that.I totally agree with negligible bonding between Elena and Bonnie.Elena just proved to be a bitch.Even Caroline disappointed me.🥱🤢
P.S : I want Kol back with Bamon.😳
Edited by Achilles_Styx - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Achilles_Styx

Gee, don't say that. I can't see her like that.I totally agree with negligible bonding between Elena and Bonnie.Elena just proved to be a bitch.Even Caroline disappointed me.🥱🤢
P.S : I want Kol back with Bamon.😳

well do you think elena or caroline will care about bonnie. elena will be busy crying over her boyfriend and caroline will be busy comforting her best friend over his brother death and only poor jeremy will start taking drugs or doing something stupid because bonnie is dead. 

elena and caroline are the worst friends ever. even i want kol back  but just worried what if he comes and kill elena or jeremy  then the next season will be about bringing back elena all over again 😆

I like Bonnie. She is a poor soul always sacrificing. The only time Elena really cared abt Bonnie was when Damon pretended to hv killed Bonnie and she slapped him. And Caroline? ha ha ha. These two r the worst friends ever. No one really cares abt Bonnie who sacrifices everything for no reason except for her friendship

Originally posted by AyRa_Rocks

I like Bonnie. She is a poor soul always sacrificing. The only time Elena really cared abt Bonnie was when Damon pretended to hv killed Bonnie and she slapped him. And Caroline? ha ha ha. These two r the worst friends ever. No one really cares abt Bonnie who sacrifices everything for no reason except for her friendship

agree see you can find elena good points just like i said and yes she slapped Damon when she found out bonnie died but truth be told after season 3 none of the characters made Sense. Truth now no one cares about anyone except their lovers .
Originally posted by kidsname

@ Bold😆 See i don't wanna justify Elena's actions and all. If it would hv been some other person i would hv hated her too. So i don't wanna find any good in Elena. U guys keep hating her and i will keep loving her because i can't hate her😆 And when everyone hates her i'll feel sorry for her and will love her more😆 Okay i'll stop. I hv gone mad and i'm blabbering🤣
@Blue yeah😡 i totally agree with u👏
Edited by AyRa_Rocks - 9 years ago
^^

It is good you are sportive about this if i liked a charater and my sister hated it we refrain from talking about the character all together.since i canter digest anything against my favourite character even if my sister has a valid point.
Ha ha. Even if i want to i can't really argue in favour of Elena😆 because it is such an annoying character. Actually i'm one person who easily gets annoyed by characters especially female ones. I never in my life can like a character like Elena. But i myself don't get why am i liking her.Honestly I don't hv any reasons to like her at all. U can call it as a blind love😆 So yeah i can totally understand everyone's hatred. So i'm okay with it😃