Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by suku_07

Mujh se meri Mudra ji ko churane walo.. janta maaf nahi karegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Teen teen ladkiyoon ko ek saath kisss karne walo, janta maaf nahi karegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Babita,
I am bringing this thread to the front for you
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Babita,
I am bringing this thread to the front for you
Thank you so much Mudra di, i am overwhelmed πŸ€—
Can't thank you enough for searching the threads for me and bringing them in the limelight. Loves and hugsπŸ€—. I'll read the both stories asap and will write on the particular threads soon. 
Just read the first part of Dilemma.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
So sincerely thought provoking story Mudra di πŸ‘πŸΌ
Felt bad for Rohan how he did take the things said in the air by mere known friends.. so called freinds of him. He did not listen to Nidhi, and a perplexed man turned into an addict with a vegetable visibility  Feel sad for him, and feel sad for everyone from this generation, where taking prohibited stuff is a fashion and called as " moving in the society " How can the society be moved with this shit ? I fear..
One statement changed everything for Nidhi, Rohan and even Ashu. Why Rohan did not believe her?Cos she is a girl and can be tagged as " having affair ". Hopefully objected, but no one did. Only Nidhi is to be blamed for " what she has done ". Even her parents are not sure enough that she is not having an affair with Ashutosh. This is purely a true side of every girl that she face if she has ever a good freind in a boy. 
No one believed Nidhi, but today Nidhi has the guts and the potential to believe. Believing is not a hazard, it's a consciousness that you have trust. I wish Rohan would have.
Lovely, brilliant piece of work Mudra di. Take my bow. And yes, i'll also share with my friends, and if anyone takes advantage from it -- I'll feel good deeply inside. All thanks to you. πŸ‘
Hellos this Babita nami.. LOL
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Hellos this Babita nami.. LOL
Hello Deepa πŸ˜ƒ How are you? 

Originally posted by babita68

So sincerely thought provoking story Mudra di πŸ‘πŸΌ
Felt bad for Rohan how he did take the things said in the air by mere known friends.. so called freinds of him. He did not listen to Nidhi, and a perplexed man turned into an addict with a vegetable visibility  Feel sad for him, and feel sad for everyone from this generation, where taking prohibited stuff is a fashion and called as " moving in the society " How can the society be moved with this shit ? I fear..
One statement changed everything for Nidhi, Rohan and even Ashu. Why Rohan did not believe her?Cos she is a girl and can be tagged as " having affair ". Hopefully objected, but no one did. Only Nidhi is to be blamed for " what she has done ". Even her parents are not sure enough that she is not having an affair with Ashutosh. This is purely a true side of every girl that she face if she has ever a good freind in a boy. 
No one believed Nidhi, but today Nidhi has the guts and the potential to believe. Believing is not a hazard, it's a consciousness that you have trust. I wish Rohan would have.
Lovely, brilliant piece of work Mudra di. Take my bow. And yes, i'll also share with my friends, and if anyone takes advantage from it -- I'll feel good deeply inside. All thanks to you. πŸ‘

thank you Babita for readingπŸ€—
Originally posted by mudraswathi

thank you Babita for readingπŸ€—
πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—