Honar Soon........HSMHG 4th thread

Posted: 9 years ago
Okay friends lets continue with our discussions here πŸ˜›   Btw, today is our beloved Tejashree aka Janu's birthday...lets wish her lots of happiness, good health and love always...God bless her...Happy Birthday Tejashree πŸ₯³

Originally posted by vidya0906

Okay friends lets continue with our discussions here πŸ˜›   Btw, today is our beloved Tejashree aka Janu's birthday...lets wish her lots of happiness, good health and love always...God bless her...Happy Birthday Tejashree πŸ₯³

Amen!! Wishing her a very happy birthday and many more to come.  Am sure she has got a good surprise from SK 😊 and hope the team will post the pictures of her b'day celebration with the team members just like they did for SK.

And congrats to all for the 4th thread!!πŸ₯³
What to say about the serial.  Based on Veena's post seems that Jaganmata Janhavi Devi has got the Midas Touch πŸ˜† I hope she is one day blessed with the 'Draupadi Thali' so that Shree Gokhale's Business can swipe out the market and be the major shareholder πŸ˜†.  Hats off to Lord Bramha for giving all these exclusive powers to Janhavi Devi.

I am going to provide J Devi with my big 'wish list' 😳

Congrats on the 4th thread of HSHG...πŸ₯³
Happy Birthday to Tejashree ... First birthday after marriage ,am sure Shashank must have done something special.😳

Abt the serial nothing much to say other that the omnipresent J mata granting everyone's wishes and making sure nothing happens without her approval in G house. 

Lage raho !πŸ˜•
Wow! 4th thread?!! Congratulations everyone. We are a chatty bunch aren't we? πŸ˜›

Happy Birthday to Teju. Hope SK makes it a special one for her. I predict a brand new poem in her honor. πŸ˜†

The show is yawn worthy as always. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I am tired of the constant ass licking of the Sainted one. 😑 Move on already!
Vidya - i opened new thread by mistake pls lock it...
Baby telling Big B ki S-J hyancha sansar sukhacha honar...mhanje nakkich kahitari gadbad honar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is serial after all...so danger ahead - mostly coming from Kala+AA joint venture...
Originally posted by mishkil88

Vidya - i opened new thread by mistake pls lock it...
Baby telling Big B ki S-J hyancha sansar sukhacha honar...mhanje nakkich kahitari gadbad honar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is serial after all...so danger ahead - mostly coming from Kala+AA joint venture...
Agree... Aaj jya prakare J sagaLyanna shapatha ghalat hoti, aNi S-J promo... "Sahavas sampu shakato... AathavaNi tashach rahatat..." baghata, something bad is in store for sure...
(5) Vedyancha Bazar = Gokhale Sadan😑😑πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Height of insanity AND childishness πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,  MD please give some sanity to these women.   Absolutely kindergardners.

Ruchi,
Your favorite scene was repeated today, although would have been much appreciated with little boldness from Janu.  There was no harm in showing a little peck on the cheek - I mean that would not have upset the granny's watching the show.  Shree cute as always β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ.

That scene!!! ...That scene!!!!...Paled in comparison to the original one. Never try and recreate magic like that. The hotness from the original scene was missing today. But it was cute nonetheless. Mostly due to SK-TP chemistry. SK was especially good. πŸ‘ J is always the party pooper. 😑 And S falls for that same old ridiculous trick of hers? Its a good thing he's cute...I can forgive his stupidity easily. πŸ˜›

And that dress J was wearing...so awful. Can't they find some nice V neck tops for her or what? Those high neck tops are so matronly. But still,  overall she looked better than she has in a while. The less said about the story (if u wanna call it that ) the better. I am bored as hell. πŸ˜†

Neela,
You know MD aims to please them grannies. He doesn't care about what the younger audience wants. 😑
Edited by ruchi101 - 9 years ago
What a cute treat...Teju is FULL ON in LOVE (phase) with hubby dear πŸ˜› β€οΈ.  Cannot stop praising him.  OK we get it girl, Shashank Ketkar is now 'ONLY YOUR' husband!! Teju's language is bhayankar rowdy mumbai marathi plus Hindi??  Boy am I surprised at the Bambaiyya Hindi?? But even spoken marathi has gone that much to dogs?. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

MBCL match recap, from 8.45 min onwards.   Enjoy!!

BTW, since I have lost touch with cricket, when did cricket become an indoor game??😲  Pardon me for my complete ignorance on this front.   Ahhh...is it because its a box cricket?? Looks like golf has also become indoor πŸ˜†

Also, saw Piyush Ranade after a long time.  What's he doing these days?  I could not appreciate any of his roles post Lajja.   IMHO his role in Gunda Purush Dev did not suit him at all, his dialogue delivery was totally πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   Leena B. excelled as always.

Another one -  No SK-TP in this one though, they seem to be taking advantage of the time in between matches πŸ˜‰ as Teju mentioned in the above clip!!!

OMG!!!!!  Sandip Patil has grown so OLD πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  Where has his charm gone?  Dilip Vengsarkar looked much better.

I am awestruck with the way Lavasa is developed πŸ˜²πŸ˜².  Had heard about its splendid natural beauty, but man that is something!!!!
Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago