Honar Soon........HSMHG 4th thread - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Neela - u shd visit Lavasa in rainy season u will enjoy it most ...
BTW: Janu itaki mothi great zaliy - ki tichya itaki hushar konich nahi...co-incidentally same theme is there in other serials like ELTG & Javai...only sensible and real life characters are seen in JYRG...i am not considering new mythological one at all.
awww neela thank you very much for those links of mbcl...enjoyed watching the actors having fun playing cricket...and thane won, wooohooo...hip hip hurray πŸ‘
teju-shashank convo also was too good...these guys off screen khoopach lovey dovey aaheth...cant MD make some use of it in the serial πŸ˜•  also loved watching the pune team girls convo and of course subodh's taunt to the mumbai team πŸ˜†

and yeah, like mishkil says, lavasa in monsoon is a treat...had been there last monsoon...it was great.

btw, piyush ranade, did he act in any hindi serial? or in any of the recent marathi serials?  i just cant place him, in which serial or movie did i see him πŸ€”
Edited by vidya0906 - 9 years ago
First ,Welcome back to all of you on the 4th thread .πŸ€—πŸ₯³
mala kaalchya episode madla faqt ekach part aawadala ,aani to mhanje ,offcourse ,Janushree cha romantic scene .❀️😳☺️ Shree was looking so hot in that vest .πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ And agreed ,he is looking cute also .πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ Specially ,to swatyachya kesaan war haath firawto to scene tar hot hota .πŸ˜›
Thanks Neela for sharing that video .😊 MBCL 9xm Jhakaas war telecast honaar aahe ,kadhi te ajun kalale naahi .😊
 Belated Happy Birthday to TP .πŸ₯³
Originally posted by kuldeep_72

Agree... Aaj jya prakare J sagaLyanna shapatha ghalat hoti, aNi S-J promo... "Sahavas sampu shakato... AathavaNi tashach rahatat..." baghata, something bad is in store for sure...
arrey Mishkil ,Kuldeep shubh bola re .πŸ˜’
Mala watate to promo Baby-Devendra shi related hota .I'm sure ,To Beauty-Parlor walya jamini cha maalak Devendra asel .πŸ˜‰ Baby la he kalalyawar ticha mood off jhala asel .
Originally posted by vidya0906

Okay friends lets continue with our discussions here πŸ˜›   Btw, today is our beloved Tejashree aka Janu's birthday...lets wish her lots of happiness, good health and love always...God bless her...Happy Birthday Tejashree πŸ₯³

Hey Vidya ,She is looking very beautiful in that pic .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
TFS .😊

MD's team really needs to take some lessons from the costume designer of JYRG.  Meghana has such pastel colors for her dresses - beautiful cotton dresses, even Lucknowi (my most favorite πŸ˜›, at a point of time, I had Lucknowi dresses in all shades and styles πŸ˜†). Look at her most recent one - b'day gift - @ 2.17 min when she sits the flared Anarkali design looks so goodπŸ‘πŸΌ. 

Janu is so slim, Anarkalis would have looked so nice on her, but MD's team buys her frock style dresses - a dozen with the same print and different boaring colors πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’.  Shame that a business man's wife has that cheap dresses and a CA's middle class wife has such good dresses.  They are not high-end but at least decent and definitely much soothing in the summer.  I know no one on the team cares even the slightest bit for our constant critique of Janu's dressing / make up.
Neela, thank you for the interview of the Ketkars. Teju 🀣 Damn girl! Control yourself. She's going on and on about how she likes watching her hubby play, run and what not from across the room and God knows where else. I wonder what else she likes to watch him do. πŸ˜‰ What's up with her boasting about her husband looking at her? 🀣 How funny was she when SK confirmed he was in fact looking at her before the start of the game? She was like an excited, hyper teenager who couldn't contain her happiness because she was checked out by a popular football player. πŸ˜†  SK was enjoying all the gushing obviously. πŸ˜‰

And you're right about the dresses. But I feel like MD just does what he wants. TP looks so slim in that cricket video but on the show they make her look heavier. The frumpy dresses don't help and they make her look matronly. J was dressing better before she was married. Now that she's married to a rich guy, she is dressed in horrible dresses and sarees purchased during buy 1 get 1 sales. Same with the romance on the show. He's recycling same scenes again and again. He's incapable of creating new stuff. SK-TP seem very lovey dovey in real life as they should be since they're newlyweds. But look at S & J, they're more worried about his mothers and the men in the G house. What a waste.
Edited by ruchi101 - 9 years ago
Yest epi : Ramakant Gajrewale (RG) hyani romantic start kela pan pudhe Kala+AA ani Janu chi lekhakane lihun dileli popatpanchi baghun jaam bore zala...Tyamadhe Indu & co is doing Fu-bai-fu...
Hehehehe mishkil nice summing up of yesterday's episode πŸ˜†  gajrewala πŸ˜† did he really bring gajra for nammo?  and indu doing fu-bai-fu πŸ€£  must see the repeat today πŸ€”
Originally posted by mishkil88

Yest epi : Ramakant Gajrewale (RG) hyani romantic start kela pan pudhe Kala+AA ani Janu chi lekhakane lihun dileli popatpanchi baghun jaam bore zala...Tyamadhe Indu & co is doing Fu-bai-fu...
Ho naa ,even Shree suddha irritate jhala ,mhanala ,"Janu kaay chalale aahe tujhe ? Please stop that ! "Tyawar Janu tyala mhanali ,"I'm sorry ,mi tula lecture dete ase tula watate naa ?"Agadi barobar bolali ti .πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hya Taklu che kaahitari karyala hawe .😑 Majya kade ek idea aahe .Kala tyachya saathi ek mulgi bhagte naa ,tar mug eke diwashi ,Tila aani Taklu la Police arrest kartil ,guess why ? ,simple ,Mulinchi dalaali karnyachya aaropa kaahli te doghe jail madye jaatil .πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ Naahitari te doghe jehawa bhaghawe ,tehwa hotel madye mulinche  photo gheun baslele astaat .Kala la ek wel Shree sodel Bail war .Pan tyanimittane Taklu itka badnaam hoil ,ki to ghabrun Thane city sodun palun jaailπŸ‘ ,magchya weili mi mhantale hote tase . So ,Anil Aapte's track will close forever ,aani Kala suddha taalya war yeil .πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
 Kaay kashi watli hi idea ?πŸ˜‰