Marathi TV

Honar Soon........HSMHG 4th thread - Page 3

poojashree thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New promo  bhagitala ,Janushree che kavisammelan chalu aahe .πŸ˜† Janu konachya tari diary tali Prema waril kawita waachun dhakawte ,tyawar Shree suddha ek Romantic kawita karto .☺️ RG impress hoto tya kawitene .😊
BTW, Ti diary konachi hoti ? Devendra chi tar nasel naa ?πŸ˜‰ Naahi mhanje ,Baby kade tyachi ek kawitechi diary hoti .😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannu103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neela007

(5) Vedyancha Bazar = Gokhale SadanπŸ₯±

Height of insanity AND childishness πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,  MD please give some sanity to these women.   Absolutely kindergardners.

Ruchi,
Your favorite scene was repeated today, although would have been much appreciated with little boldness from Janu.  There was no harm in showing a little peck on the cheek - I mean that would not have upset the granny's watching the show.  Shree cute as always β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Article regarding Shashank and Tejashree
http://maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com/cinemagic/gossip/daam-vasul/moviearticleshow/36060000.cms

veena0129 thumbnail
Hey...friends...sorry for not being very there for last 3/4 days...  courtsey  my net Connectio
I am really sorry. ..wishing Tejashree belated b'day wishesπŸ₯³
I am finding bit difficult to type from my mobile..

Vidya...thanks for sharing beautiful pic of teju. ..
Every body has written lovely post
Once again wishing everyone happy discussion on the 4th thread😊

mishkil88 thumbnail
@pooja - i also saw new promo - kavita vaachan pan J mata kadun - nivval pani ghalun epi length vadhavnyacha prakar...dusre kai...πŸ˜†
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ruchi 🀣 
Mishkil - Gajarewala πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ I definitely have an interesting story about the gajarewala on Deccan Bus stop that I will narrate at the end of this serial πŸ˜‰

Mannu,
Thanks for that article.  Last year also, there was an article in MT about SK going to a Mangalagauri prg. when he could not even play a single game and had to forcibly hug a middle aged woman πŸ˜”.  Its such a shame that they had to charge for a day spend for that good a social cause πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. No wonder he rallied for someone who was not a capable candidate and later had a disclaimer on his page.  I cannot respect such folks as human beings, perhaps they need to really go to orphanages like 'Anath Hindu Mahilashram' in Pune to see the kind of food the girls over there eat and the kind of cleanliness that exists there, and there are such small age group girls too.  The first time I went there, I could not stop crying just thinking that they get to eat THAT kind of food.  The boys orphanage in Sadashiv Peth is MUCH better.  Well...you cannot change the way one thinks.

Veena,
Hope your net problem gets solved soon.

Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
Mannu103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neela007

Ruchi 🀣 

Mishkil - Gajarewala πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£ I definitely have an interesting story about the gajarewala on Deccan Bus stop that I will narrate at the end of this serial πŸ˜‰

Mannu,
Thanks for that article.  Last year also, there was an article in MT about SK going to a Mangalagauri prg. when he could not even play a single game and had to forcibly hug a middle aged woman πŸ˜”.  Its such a shame that they had to charge for a day spend for that good a social cause πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. No wonder he rallied for someone who was not a capable candidate and later had a disclaimer on his page.  I cannot respect such folks as human beings, perhaps they need to really go to orphanages like 'Anath Hindu Mahilashram' in Pune to see the kind of food the girls over there eat and the kind of cleanliness that exists there, and there are such small age group girls too.  The first time I went there, I could not stop crying just thinking that they get to eat THAT kind of food.  The boys orphanage in Sadashiv Peth is MUCH better.  Well...you cannot change the way one thinks.

Veena,
Hope your net problem gets solved soon.

Sorry for the anti Sand T Comment, but even i got disappointed when i read that. Tejashree always pretends that she is very much concerned about Social responsibility and she is shouldering huge responsibility of character played by Janhvi. Both r just running behind money in very wrong way. SSK is so concerned about his image, he compaigned for wrong candidate , just for money. he was defending this cause as professional decision. How can anyone's professional decision can b against the country.  Including serial, everything is hyped. in this regards, I appreciate Chinmay Mandlekar's opinion on election campaigning e .. he appealed all Marathi Industry actors ... not to endorse any wrong candidate ..just for money. I found him sensible.

Now about the serial... mala mahit nahi MD hya 60 varshyanchya bayankanche BALNATYA kadhi sampvnar... Dukanat pooja asel tar koni gharache kapade ghalun jail ka? evadhe garib production house ahe hyanche... Tech tech te dialogues... repetitive scences, atta Anil Apte and Janhvichee bhet/ ani natya ghadvun ananyasathi tee busne janar... Ekda shree mhanala hotta... kala ne vicharle kee tumachyakade kette gadya ahet javaibapu...tevo Shree mhanto asateel 6-7.. atta ekdam 4 gadya kuthun alya...

HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone feels she looks Janhavi looks like Amrita Rao in the pic posted?
mishkil88 thumbnail
Neela - we will b waiting for u to tell the story ( mean real life incidence i guess !)...πŸ˜‰ I will remember it...to remind u in case u forget...
Mannu - u said it right "saath varshyachya baykanche baal  natya).πŸ˜†
HariOm : similarities are definitely there. i agree.

Kalchya epi madhe AA+pintya scene faarach odhun taanun aanla hota. I am sure kala+AA will create some devilish plan soon to create turbulence in G khandaan...may be this will have some linkage to RG's property related matter ?

veena0129 thumbnail
hey...neela...thank u so much for sharing MBCL videos...today i cld see them...it was really fun to watch marathi artists ...see them united... cld come come out of their forte...and enjoy them selves😊...
veena0129 thumbnail
by the way...as mishkil pointed out...Lavasa looks beautiful in rainy season😊...