Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends check out this new song of HSMHG...its okay okay πŸ˜›  copy paste the link and then chk.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=297922703717284&set=vb.185563848286504&type=2&theater
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Vidya,
Thanks for that video link.  I just saw that on FB and realized how we are going to be fooled?? (perhaps).  The 1st video about this song by the singers mentioned that this was a song for SJ's HM and come today, its just a flashback of their memories of the journey pre-wedding??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•  OK, what's the point in going for HM these many days into the married life , perhaps if MD wants to label it as their 2nd HM πŸ˜‰, unless it is indeed a flashback when they are standing on the bus stop.  Ahhh...so that's why all that conversation about the mothers commuting by car and SJ traveling by bus??πŸ˜”

Veena,
Ur most welcome.  I do want to see Lavasa, especially now after seeing a glimpse of it in these videos and all of you recommending, I hope to fit it in the short vacation.
Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Did I speak too early?  was my reaction when RG was all set to send SJ to HM and then the look on Shree's face was like an experienced husband πŸ˜‰

YE KYA HO RAHA HAI??????!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   

The indication (perhaps false alarm??) is that -The songs seems to be NOT for HM, past memories but next phase in SJ's life 😳  The speed at which things are made to happen and convoluted...does MD even know what is happening in the show?  OR he's more than content handing over the control to the channel's creative team?
Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
poojashree thumbnail
Nice episode was today .😊 Wow ,RG is going to send Janushree to HM .
Pan he kaay ,HM la jaanya aadhi Good news milali .πŸ˜‰ Aata he khare aahe kaa khote? ,let's see ! πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Aaj Shree ne aikawileli kawita Shashank chi swatachi hoti kaa ?πŸ˜• Nice poems by Janushree .πŸ‘πŸΌ
I liked Shree-Aai-Aaji's Emotional scene most ! πŸ˜³
Janu jehwa Shree la vicharte ,"tu kaadhi aalaas ?" Shree mhanto kasa ,"Mi 28 years purvich aalo "🀣
BTW, Kaalchya episode madil ,Ganpatichi murti Chan hoti .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
 Shree la suddha RG shi bolayche aahe ,pan he to Janu pasun lapawto aahe .πŸ˜‰ Tarich aaj tyane vicharle hote tila ,"RG che kharech Aai-Aaji war prem aahe kaa ? TI murti tula kashi watli ?"
 Saru Punyala jaat aahe ,mala watate aata ti Punya hun lagna karunach yeil .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by poojashree - 9 years ago
poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Hi friends check out this new song of HSMHG...its okay okay πŸ˜›  copy paste the link and then chk.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=297922703717284&set=vb.185563848286504&type=2&theater

TFS Vidya .pan he gaane HM che aste tar kiti bare jhale aste .πŸ˜”
Maybe he gaane Janushree chya next phase shi related asel .πŸ˜‰
 Same with ELTG ! Tithe hi Lead pair aaple old days aathawat astaat .😊
mishkil88 thumbnail
@pooja - "mi 28 varsha purvich aalo" ase shree ne aaji la sangne mhanje bhayankar PJ πŸ€£
So F-b-F is spreading in G-house...also all ladies hiding behind the furniture was so F-b-F like...
baki J la ultya hone vagaire ek nusti "hool" aahe ase mala vatate...prekshakana ullu banavnyasathi...pan hi hool aahe kallyavar HM kartil ase vatate...
Mannu103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojashree

TFS Vidya .pan he gaane HM che aste tar kiti bare jhale aste .πŸ˜”

Maybe he gaane Janushree chya next phase shi related asel .πŸ˜‰
 Same with ELTG ! Tithe hi Lead pair aaple old days aathawat astaat .😊

Good News prakaran he phakt 3-4 episodes pudhe nenyasathi ghatalele vatte... Shree-Janhavicha Honeymoon ...ase kahitari mee bottom news flash hottana pahili...

spashta-wakta thumbnail
Random thoughts after a long time ...
# There are 4 letters by readers in the Sat 7 Jun MaTA. The first correctly criticizes ELTG, saying the channel shouldn't assume that including 'Lagnachi goshta' in the name of serial guarantees TRP. It goes on to say that both Om-Isha are hardheaded, stubborn & their story is not a love story but the story of an elaborate hoax they are playing deliberately on their dear ones. I agree completely!
# The letter about HSMHG says that the 'super soon' is busy rehabilitating her in-laws, but shouldn't she do something about her own family members, such as finding something to do for her father & brother and eliminating the conspiracies of her mom & AA? Again, I agree! And don't we find it odd that this superwoman hasn't achieved anything in her own career - she is at the same level as the good-for-nothing Greta and is being bossed by a clown of a manager. Of course we have always seen her spend all her time at work daydreaming about problems at home or matchmaking, so that explains why she hasn't been promoted! A better profession for Mata J would have been a professor of philosophy - she is always so preachy and professorial in dialogue delivery!
# The third letter criticizes FBF for use of cusswords and since I stay away from that highly repetitious and predictable exhibition of overacting, can't comment on it.
# The last letter says that the 'AmbA Mahotsav' special of ASK (AmhI sare khawaiyye) was quite lame as the recipes were quite artificial.
# Opinions are divided about Lavasa. I haven't been there but half the people say it's a ghost town with almost nothing operational except an eatery and a couple of hotels, while others say it's good for a 1-night stay. Plan to visit soon to see for myself.
mishkil88 thumbnail
SW: If someone wants to enjoy Lavasa - they shd go with group of at least 5-6 people or more - esp in July-Aug, full of rains, fog, greenery, mountains etc... & i am sure everyone will enjoy who wants to enjoy. Those who don't know how to enjoy -  they will find problems even in Swiss alps or kashmir. Edited by mishkil88 - 9 years ago
poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

@pooja - "mi 28 varsha purvich aalo" ase shree ne aaji la sangne mhanje bhayanka🀣r PJ 

So F-b-F is spreading in G-house...also all ladies hiding behind the furniture was so F-b-F like...
baki J la ultya hone vagaire ek nusti "hool" aahe ase mala vatate...prekshakana ullu banavnyasathi...pan hi hool aahe kallyavar HM kartil ase vatate...

arrey Mishkil , To joke shree ne Janu kade kela hota ,Aai-Aaji kade nawe .πŸ˜† Jehwa Janu tyala vicharte ,"tu kadhi aalas ?" jyaweli ti swatachi diary lihinyaat magna aste .😊