Honar Soon........HSMHG 4th thread - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Aaj mala Shree cha raag aala .😡 Tyala mul kaa nako he vicharlya war ,tyane lagech Paryawarnaa war bhashan dyaayala suruwaat keli .😡 Kaay tar mhane ,itkya bad pollution madye aapan aaplya mula la janmaala ghalne barobar aahe kaa ?🤢😡 what rubbish ,itke faltu aani insensible kaaran dile aahe na tyaane .😡😆
 Itar baaika Janu la Gharat Baal hawe mhanun force kartaat except Aai-Aaji .Arrey ,hya baika swatach baale aahet ,mug aankhi weglya baalachi garaj kaay ?😆🤣
 Mala hya baabtit Kala che mhanne practical watle .Ti barobar mhanali ,"tula jar mul jhaale ,tar tujha gharawar control tari raahil ,gharatale sagle tula maan tari detil ." mala tiche mhanne pahilyaanda patle .she was right ! 👍🏼
Precap madye Janu Shree chya baaju ne ubhi raahili baalachya baabtit .Maybe tila bhiti waatli asel ,RG-Narmada chya baabtit 28 warsha purvi je jhaale te aaplya baabtit waayala nako .Aata Shree same RG sarkha wagtoy .😡 Maybe ,RG tyala hyabaabtit swatachya experience warun updesh karil .Pan Shree tyache aadhi aikaayala hawe naa !
BTW, Shree aata Jaahir satkaar karayala hawa ,"sarwotkushta paryawaranwadi " mhanun .😆
Aso .Mi kaadachit kaahi diwas forum war nasel ,kadiparyant te sangta yet naahi ,😕 So ,keep posting .😊👍🏼
Originally posted by spashta-wakta

Random thoughts after a long time ...
# There are 4 letters by readers in the Sat 7 Jun MaTA. The first correctly criticizes ELTG, saying the channel shouldn't assume that including 'Lagnachi goshta' in the name of serial guarantees TRP. It goes on to say that both Om-Isha are hardheaded, stubborn & their story is not a love story but the story of an elaborate hoax they are playing deliberately on their dear ones. I agree completely!
# The letter about HSMHG says that the 'super soon' is busy rehabilitating her in-laws, but shouldn't she do something about her own family members, such as finding something to do for her father & brother and eliminating the conspiracies of her mom & AA? Again, I agree! And don't we find it odd that this superwoman hasn't achieved anything in her own career - she is at the same level as the good-for-nothing Greta and is being bossed by a clown of a manager. Of course we have always seen her spend all her time at work daydreaming about problems at home or matchmaking, so that explains why she hasn't been promoted! A better profession for Mata J would have been a professor of philosophy - she is always so preachy and professorial in dialogue delivery!
# The third letter criticizes FBF for use of cusswords and since I stay away from that highly repetitious and predictable exhibition of overacting, can't comment on it.
# The last letter says that the 'AmbA Mahotsav' special of ASK (AmhI sare khawaiyye) was quite lame as the recipes were quite artificial.
# Opinions are divided about Lavasa. I haven't been there but half the people say it's a ghost town with almost nothing operational except an eatery and a couple of hotels, while others say it's good for a 1-night stay. Plan to visit soon to see for myself.
Welcome back SW ! 🤗
Tu Punya cha MATA waactos kaa ? karan aamchya Mumbai chya Mata madye ,HSMHG Letter naahi .Baaki te 3 letters mi suddha wachle .😊
Originally posted by Mannu103

Good News prakaran he phakt 3-4 episodes pudhe nenyasathi ghatalele vatte... Shree-Janhavicha Honeymoon ...ase kahitari mee bottom news flash hottana pahili...

Kaal mi RG-Narmada Janushree chya HM planning baddal boltaana aikle .
Aaj suddha ,Narmada itar baaikaana Janushree na baaher paathawnya baddal sangat hoti .😊
Originally posted by poojashree

Welcome back SW ! 🤗
Tu Punya cha MATA waactos kaa ? karan aamchya Mumbai chya Mata madye ,HSMHG Letter naahi .Baaki te 3 letters mi suddha wachle .😊

Yes, Pune MaTA. 
BTW, you had asked me about MMTJ (Majhe Man Tujhe Jhale). It is another slow-paced, dull serial with ordinary acting. What I especially dislike about it is that the recent branding of Nandini as a 
villain instead of someone with shades of gray. 
So for the same reasons why I dislike the branding of Kala & AA as permanent villains in HSMHG, I dislike this development in MMTJ.
I hope Hridayi Preet Jagate will be a breath of fresh air on ETV ... starts Monday. The hero Angad Mhaiskar is shown to be a singer, I think. 
thanks...vidya...for sharing the video of new song of HSMHG .😊..thought this wud be their honeymoon song...i heard it on Remote Mazha😊
bt the song took different take...so Shree/Janu's sweet memories have been  incorporated in that video😕...any way its really very nice song...lyrics...music...just love it❤️👍🏼...
might shoot honey moon scenes and put this song while its on air😉...
as neela pointed  now what is the point in showing it after so many months into marriage...
now they shd go with their baby as family trip...😉...

Another video of this song-  again a flashback

And the photo taken during the song picturisation - looks like the song is going to be telecast on Tuesday.  I am imagining J say to S- "Janhavi, mai teri Janhavi...ranga bhare badal me..."😆😆...doesen't the white saree remind of that song 😉

Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
SW,
What happened to Savar Re on E-TV.  I started watching it on and off and then when the kid was about to punish the hero (probably asking him to set himself on fire 😲😲, that's the promo I saw), they stopped uploading the videos.  I hope the serial is banned.  Who shows such nonsense from a kiddo's brain?  It was an ok serial.

I saw one episode each of all the cirrent ETV serials and could not withstand any crappy stories, except Savar Re.
new promos of this serl suggest some new turn ...hope they don't create rift between J&S.
Originally posted by mishkil88

new promos of this serl suggest some new turn ...hope they don't create rift between J&S.

Yes it seems J's memory loss... 
Wishing Vidya a very happy birthday on a separate thread...