Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

πŸ‘ SJ  β€οΈβ€οΈ
Just saw the new promo...
J is requesting S to teach her driving...

Car driving cha track memory parat aananyasathi tar nasel???
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poukutti

Rumba nalla JODI!!! β€οΈ πŸ˜³β­οΈ

Nice pic.. Just perfect 
mishkil88 thumbnail
They are filling up the time some how . Half the time S+J romance and other half either kala's house or maskari betwn baby & brothers !
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

They are filling up the time some how . Half the time S+J romance and other half either kala's house or maskari betwn baby & brothers !

Correct. Then again, why should they bother showing anything new or investing in storyline when die-hard fans are so easily satisfied by rinse-and-repeat of previous episodes?  
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhura_

HSMYG seems to be back on  track

22nd oct episode ..wow what a chemistry

Saamjun ghyav na... maan

Mala nahi vachta yet ..maan😳... fantabulous  performance by SK& TP..just loved it

In yesterday's episode,  SK's expressions were too good πŸ‘

Neela completely agree with u ,TP has done a Ph.D in blushing ..SK chi ardhi wicket tar tithech jaat asel 😳

@Red yeah me too agree...TP blushes beautifully and then when she says that 'kaahi ha' its too cute...but her laughter spoils it all πŸ˜†    btw, beautiful pics poukutti..JanuShree are looking just amazing in those pics..thanks for posting them.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just loved yesterday's episode 😳
.Neela. thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhura_

HSMYG seems to be back on  track

22nd oct episode ..wow what a chemistry

Saamjun ghyav na... maan

Mala nahi vachta yet ..maan😳... fantabulous  performance by SK& TP..just loved it

In yesterday's episode,  SK's expressions were too good πŸ‘

Neela completely agree with u ,TP has done a Ph.D in blushing ..SK chi ardhi wicket tar tithech jaat asel 😳

@ Red: Great chemistry is being utilized like pickle in the main course πŸ˜†.  I come back to my original question - what era does this story belong to?  J taking AGES to express her love to Shree and episodes after episodes spent on pehle aap pehle aap?? In real life also SK and TP were way faster πŸ˜‰.  This is an era of live-in relationshiop and relationships get changed like outfits. 

It's a sheer pleasure to see their chemistry but 5 mins chya chemistry saathi bakicha timepass tolerate karane mhanje kharach patience tester.   BUT in those 5 mins also, SK's expressions are simply awesome πŸ˜³β­οΈ and TP has responded aptly, real life ka experience kaam aa raha haiπŸ˜›.  So kudos to both πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Nevertheless, I confess that I am enjoying those 5 mins of SJ chemistry β€οΈ  and no Kala-taap for the past few days.  Instead, why not telecast #1 episodes again? 

Apart from SJ chemistry, Mr. Devasthali has no definite story to narrate.  And I guess he's milking that chemistry.  I saw the last part of the ZM awards OL and Mr. MD said - "it was his and his wife's dream to give 'darjedaar' serials after starting their own production house.  Darjeddar πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²??? Mr. MD!!  KAHIHI...This story had so much scope of weaving together the stories of each mother and showing how each one of them is actually a sensible woman, but instead, MD chose to show them childish and making us go in circles πŸ˜”.  None of the mother's character's was developed properly and only one woman's story stretched beyond our patience limit.  There was no character consistency as well. 

Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
.Neela. thumbnail
Devasthali saheb - easiest option for running this story endlessly-  join Ekta Kapoor Academy and if you cannot afford that, copy her serial Pavitra Rishta , 2008-2014, 6 years!!!  Although question is, can your production house afford that big a star cast?  Perhaps you can bring in your other favorite stars just like Prasad Oak and also manage to give them awards in the next year's ZM award show.  

Simply not fair!! 
vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela007

Devasthali saheb - easiest option for running this story endlessly-  join Ekta Kapoor Academy and if you cannot afford that, copy her serial Pavitra Rishta , 2008-2014, 6 years!!!  Although question is, can your production house afford that big a star cast?  Perhaps you can bring in your other favorite stars just like Prasad Oak and also manage to give them awards in the next year's ZM award show.  

Simply not fair!! 

I swear  Neela...for what exactly was Prasad Oak given an award...just beyond my understandingπŸ€”

vidya0906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela007

I saw the last part of the ZM awards OL and Mr. MD said - "it was his and his wife's dream to give 'darjedaar' serials after starting their own production house.  Darjeddar πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²??? Mr. MD!!  KAHIHI...This story had so much scope of weaving together the stories of each mother and showing how each one of them is actually a sensible woman, but instead, MD chose to show them childish and making us go in circles πŸ˜”.  None of the mother's character's was developed properly and only one woman's story stretched beyond our patience limit.  There was no character consistency as well. 

Lol that guy must be dreaming...maybe his definition of darjeddar is something different πŸ˜•  truly that story had so much scope and a brilliant star cast to boot, but because of the weak script it has been going downhill since JanuShree's marriage πŸ˜’

Btw none of the present shows on ZM deserve to be watched...ek se bekaar ek hai πŸ˜•  where have the high standards of Agnihotra, Asambhav gone?