Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya_teju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
in Friday's remote majha episode there was an interview of TP n SSK in which they both confirmed the news of shree n janhvi's honeymoon
as mentioned by mannu n mishkil may janhvi will meet with an accident at there honeymoon destination and then all memory loss drama will start
this is just a prediction as i haven't seen the promo video 
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ananya,
How are you?  Long time.

About the video posted on FB...

Ok, so no foreign location πŸ˜”.  Looks like not even outside Maharashtra.  Those transparent shirts...YUCK!!!😑  They should really stop the use of those shirts.  And they play Zimma on HM, right on the bed 🀣 πŸ€£ did not know that...is that MD discovery or what??  Did SK-TP enjoy this HM πŸ˜‰ (of course not as much as real life one...with perhaps hoards of people watching them and surrounding them during the shoot) πŸ˜†
Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
ananya_teju thumbnail
hey neela hi
i m good... was busy in in work

how was today's episode please do update if anybody have seen it
.Neela. thumbnail
Ananya,
I am not as good as Pooja in summarizing, but I will briefly tell you what happened, but be prepared for my cursing as well πŸ˜†.

Episode starts with J's tenion about having kids😲 πŸ˜†.  I swear even the environmentalists must not be giving THAT MUCH thought.  If that were me, I would have thought more about the corruption and population explosion before having a kid. Agree, pollution is a big problem, but the reason behind the increased pollution, less greenery is totally disregarded.  Anyways...J carries the same tension to BG and discusses with her which Indu hears from outside the door.  God knows when MD is giving some sanity to these ladies??  The FBF comedy on the show is unbearable.

Well...Mothers  (Nammo & BG) convice Shree to go for HM.  And the duo is super excited to go out and Indu convinces the other 4 to start hearing the conversations until Shree has his baby 😑.  So...the whole conspiracy is to have a baby in the house.

And tomorrow is the HM day.   Here is the 1st part of today's episode

Are you guys serious that the promo is showing J having memory loss?😲😲  What nonsense?  Has MD partnered with Ekta Kapoor recently?  All such stuff happens on her shows.  Aaiii Gggaaa πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

OK, another thing.  Looks like ZM has a Bulk HM package for the serial leads, of course reel-life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.  Even the JYRG leads have set off for a "HM"! 
ananya_teju thumbnail
what janhvi and Shree r going for honeymoon that too tomorrow
i mean what is the destination i thought md and his team will be wasting 5-6 episodes for planning the destination

and even on fb everyone is giving suggestions to the team not to convert serial into typical ekta Kapoor saga

.Neela. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ananya_teju

what janhvi and Shree r going for honeymoon that too tomorrow

i mean what is the destination i thought md and his team will be wasting 5-6 episodes for planning the destination

and even on fb everyone is giving suggestions to the team not to convert serial into typical ekta Kapoor saga  

Ananya,
They have already left for HM in today's episode. And all the Aai's were shocked to see the tinsy luggage that both of them were carrying.  I was so nervous thinking that the mothers might now make them unpack their stufff and instead send them off in a private jet with luggage enough for a month.  πŸ˜†

I think the team is short of budget.  No more stadiums to run around.  It looks like a rural backdrop with very sparse greenery.  Its pathetic that ZM after having milked SK-TP popularity to every possible extent does not even have the budget to send them to scenic places like Kerala (or even Goa), Nainital, Darjeeling and the likes.πŸ˜•  I am really annoyed with the CHEAP shirts that they have given to SK.  If there was a possibility of fitting SK into Swapnil's shirts from MPM, they would have done it.  Absolutely condemn the cheapness of the sets and the clothes.  And on top of that the Zimma playing on the bed...height of childishness.

SK-TP must be banging their heads after the shoot πŸ˜†.  Good that they chose to go for HM on their own post wedding.
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neela many thanks for the update πŸ˜³  and no, even i dont think the memory loss drama will be applied here...such things happen only in hindi serials, particularly that of ekta kapoor's shows πŸ˜•
veena0129 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neela007

Hi Ananya,
How are you?  Long time.

About the video posted on FB...

Ok, so no foreign location πŸ˜”.  Looks like not even outside Maharashtra.  Those transparent shirts...YUCK!!!😑  They should really stop the use of those shirts.  And they play Zimma on HM, right on the bed 🀣 πŸ€£ did not know that...is that MD discovery or what??  Did SK-TP enjoy this HM πŸ˜‰ (of course not as much as real life one...with perhaps hoards of people watching them and surrounding them during the shoot) πŸ˜†

nice update neela😊...
bt seriously...what kind of location and clothes they  have chosen😑...me too shocked seeing the couple playing zimma😲...their first romantic song was shot so beautifully...clothes...location...everything was nice...
which is the location...in this hot summer where do u find water...it seems they have shot near some lake...major part of it is dried up...πŸ˜†