Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya_teju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
even the lead pair of unpopular show maze mann tuze zale went to Kashmir for the HM and look at HSMHG very disappointed

at least now MD should utilize the chemistry that these two share by giving some hot and steamy scenes

but to my guess looking at the past records of MD of fooling the audience they will wrap up the HM in just one day  
veena0129 thumbnail
hey...ananya...nice to see u πŸ˜Š...
ananya_teju thumbnail
hey veena di hi
and thanks neela di for the update

.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In this complete video posted by ZM - I think Ananya has posted the same.

There seems to be a dam and that reminds me of the dam on Sinhagad road!!πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ .  But there used to be many big trees on the Mula river there, of course these are my childhood memories and the last time I visited Panshet dam it was rainy season, there was ample greenery. 

Even if they went to coastal places like Alibaug, they would have got ample greenery.  Oh! Whatever!!

Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
ruchi101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs Neela and Ananya.

That's a honeymoon song? 🀣 πŸ€£ It looks so damn cheap. They couldn't find a better location than a dried out lake and a super hot place? I am sure there are better places closer to where they shoot their show. The clothes look cheap too. First video was far better than this. What is with the clapping game in the middle? I can imagine them singing, Lemonade crunchy ice. πŸ€£ And why are they sitting on the rails while watching a bunch of kids riding their bikes? Showing their names (Shree & Janhavi) to match the lyrics every time is hilarious. πŸ˜† If this is what S&J are gonna do on their honeymoon, the six moms can keep waiting for that grand kid. What a joke. I can't say I am disappointed, I almost expected this from MD. Only saving grace is the chemistry of the pair.

So the new promo is out? Are we sure J just loses her memory? Maybe that's why AA is still around. J won't remember she's married, enter cruella deville and AA with some pathetic plot to make their dream happen. Also just thinking out loud...there has been a lot of talk about the baby lately so I wonder if she won't be able to have kids after the accident. Either way, its pretty lame to go to this extreme to shake things up. But that's how MD rolls I guess. 😑

Edited by ruchi101 - 9 years ago
poojashree thumbnail
Sorry ,Aajacha episode baghitala aani mala post kelyawachun rahawat nawte .πŸ˜›
Finally ,Janushree HM la gele .
I'm eagerly waiting to see tomorrow's episode .πŸ˜ƒ
Neela ,Nice update !πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yes ,mala suddha song bhagtaana Chandani chi aathawan yet hoti .Chandani ,my all-time favorite movie ! πŸ˜Š Tyatale HM Song tar maaje favorite aahe ,"Tere mere hotho pe meethe meeth geet mitwa .'😳
Janushree's Clothes were so cheap ,aani safed rang kaa waparlaay ,They should have shown in Color ful clothes like in their previous song shown !😊
New Promo bhagitala ,jar kharech Janu cha memory loss dhakawala asel tar hi serial MMMS serials category madye saamil hoil .😑🀒 Mala waatate MD la hi serial wadwaychi aahe .😑Tarich Janu Shree la mhante ,"Aapan anolkhi houya ."😲
Nahitar ,Ase asel ,Janushree Balawarun bhandan jhale asel ,Janu chidun maaheri geli asel .Ti Shree ragawali asel .Let's see on 16th june ! πŸ˜Š

poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neela007

SW,

What happened to Savar Re on E-TV.  I started watching it on and off and then when the kid was about to punish the hero (probably asking him to set himself on fire 😲😲, that's the promo I saw), they stopped uploading the videos.  I hope the serial is banned.  Who shows such nonsense from a kiddo's brain?  It was an ok serial.

I saw one episode each of all the cirrent ETV serials and could not withstand any crappy stories, except Savar Re.

Neela ,I had watched Savar re also .Hi serial aata sampli aahe .Finally Aashu-Ira che lagna hote .Actually Ashu swatach jaalun ghenayche tharwato ,Aseem ase kaahi karayala saangat naahi ,ulat to tyala maaf karto .😊
I too liked This serial because of its unique story .😊 Pan khup lawkarach sampawali hi serial ,aani barech kaahi dhakwayche hote hya serial madye .

poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Yes, Pune MaTA. 
BTW, you had asked me about MMTJ (Majhe Man Tujhe Jhale). It is another slow-paced, dull serial with ordinary acting. What I especially dislike about it is that the recent branding of Nandini as a 
villain instead of someone with shades of gray. 
So for the same reasons why I dislike the branding of Kala & AA as permanent villains in HSMHG, I dislike this development in MMTJ.
I hope Hridayi Preet Jagate will be a breath of fresh air on ETV ... starts Monday. The hero Angad Mhaiskar is shown to be a singer, I think. 

πŸ‘πŸΌAgreed .mala suddha ha track farsa aawdala naahi .πŸ˜’
Same with Kala and AA .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Ek lady professor ashi wagayala laagli tar samajat ek waait messege jaau shakto .πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘
.Neela. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pooja,
How many times did you see Chandani?  I had a classmate who was so crazy about this movie that she watched it  21 times πŸ˜².  I could not take the overtly obese Vinod Khanna, but the songs are very melodious and Sreedevi has looked beautiful in the movie, although I never liked that white colored saree / dress on her.  All her other colored sarees (I am not good at remembering the variety of the sarees she wore in then) looked good on a slimmer Sridevi.  I saw her recent performance at IIFA, held at Tampa, FL.  Well, compared to her age, she's definitely fit, but nothing close to Madhuri, IMHO.
Now, when I am watching this song, I feel TP would have looked prettier than Sridevi πŸ˜› .  Posting the link for Ruchi.

Of course there is no snow unless you go in Northern Kashmir, BUT, the greenery and the dense forest backdrop is definitely there in Ooty and sad that the team could not do the shoot in such placesπŸ˜”

Despite all our dislikes, the serial's main page is full of praise filled comments below the video link.  What's up with the likes of these folks, I understand, MD does not like negative comments, but c'mon...there is a limit to lack of sensibility.

Edited by Neela007 - 9 years ago
ananya_teju thumbnail
@mishkil can u explain what is shown in the promo ??? Edited by ananya_teju - 9 years ago