lets bid JAJ adieu.. post ur wishes, creations here!

Posted: 9 years ago
 hellooo mitrams
as u all know jaj is having an end... on the 6th of june 2014 so i thought why not to have an party as well and i have taken permmision from -have-a-dream-
so now our jaj shall have an happy ending ! we should be happy 2 so friends come on and sign up for the party tasks if you want to participate in the party

siggis -

avis - 

any messages -

any gifts - 

please feel free to post anything here as no new threats shall open for collection friends we have only the date till 5th on the 6th we shall have an party for the sweet memmories of our jaj u can post anything from when jaj met from giaa becaouse she too was an part of jaj till the happy ending thanks so much to all and mainly - have a dream - for the permission thanks

Edited by Applefiz - 9 years ago
Thankx priyam :-) come on mitram its none other than for your Jeannie aur juju ending 3 days left !
My Message-

Jeannie Aur Juju-
when I came across this I thought it was just another show I'd watch for time pass. Thought I'd let go of it like I let go of other shows.. but no JAJ is not just another show! There was fun, masti, laughter, love, friendship and not to forget magic!!⭐️ And I loved it! Loved every bit of it.. Kept loving it till the end.. 😳
All the characters of the show were extremely lovable
- Jeannie, Juju, Vela, kids, Jhonny, Priya, Chatur, Durga everyone!⭐️
Jeannie & Juju- super cute leads!⭐️ Love their dosti, masti, adventures.. everything about them is lovely!
Vela- Such a sweet guy our gadha is!! Will always Love Vela for his true friendship his ways of trying to impress girls and how he bonds with kids!
Jhonny- Dabangg Jin who was supposed to marry Priya! Can never ever forget the magic he created in the show!
Chatur & Durga- Extremely lovable couple.. their comic timing was fabulous!
Dr Dr - Aye aye aye khudaaiji! yeh tho fab doctor hai ji!😆
Boss & Priya- Bossy but still lovable at times! Navina.. I will miss you!! Love you...😳
Rahul & Jia- Rahul ji.. love ur english!😆 how can we forget you ji!😳 Jiaa.. jo socha woh aapne kia! Love you loadzzz😳
Duggu Dadi, Jacky, Jin Jora, Mooni, Jinthony, Jin Joker.
. the list goes on.. some were too good n some were annoying but they all made JAJ what it is!
And all these characters n memories will always remain in our hearts! ⭐️Will miss Jeannie Aur Juju like hell! Coz its the only show I watched from 1st to last episode without missing single epi! Its sad that show is ending but... even good things need to end!
Ali, Rubina, Gia, Navina, Karan, Harsh, Ashish, Jhumma, entire cast!👏 we love you! we will miss you! Hope you come back with another bang show! All the best!
three cheers to JAJ!👏🥳

hehe sorry my msg is very big!!!
i think u should change topic name meena... i mean ppl dunno what it is..

make ur title clear.. like this

lets bid JAJ adieu.. post ur wishes, creations here!

something lyk that! jus a suggestion
welcome dear!

Come on mitams post ur creationz.. at least msgs... hurry up!!

my gif creation-

sorry guys never made gif! so this is my 1st edit!

bigger gif

large file size takes time to load

Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago

Will miss Jeannie aur Juju team.. great different show!! 😊👏
Sad that Jeannie aur Juju had ended.. love the show. Very happy that Rubina did this role. Thanks to Sabtv and PH making this wonderfull show.. love all actors Juju, Vela, Junjun Jenius, Priya, etc doing the characters.. going to miss them all. Hope to see them back soon all the best. Thanks to JAJ team. And thank you Rubina for doing this role.. i never really thought i would love this role very much.. one of mine favourite roles.. you did.. Thanks for making me smile!! Hoping to see you back soon!! Nice last fast episode.. liked how JUju finally propose to his Jeannie.. Rubina looking so beautiful..in gold. Wish they could show Jeannie aur Juju marriage.. but i guess no time!! So a new journey start!!

Edited by ashna26 - 9 years ago
I Loved JAJ Alot, Such Wonderful Serial.
All The Best To Rubina&Ali and The Whole Team Of JAJ on Next Projects.😳
Edited by soijio93 - 9 years ago
my gif...

Edited by -Priyam- - 9 years ago