Jodha Akbar

Akdha SFF. {{Torn Apart }} ch 17 pg 161 10/9 thread closed!

Divya879 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

PRESENTING A NEW

FF

TORN APART 

FROM DIVYA         

Hey guys just got an inspiration from all the lovely and great writers of this forum am the little one compared so yea really hope you guys like the story and if u hate it I promise I will stop 
Luv ya ๐Ÿ˜Š

Chapter 1 
It's been two years since that incident took place , I will never stop thinking about her , never stop loving her , never stop grieving for her I need her even if she doesn't need me.
The past two years I have been living in hell of regression , sorrow an dullness but I deserve all of this Because what I did is unforgivable. 
I stare out of the window overlooking the city as if am some emperor overlooking his empire. I hear a knock on my door before I can answer it he kicks open the door .

Abdul : come on nah jalal we are late yar 
Jalal: Abdul  am not coming 
Abdul:  What come on it will be SOOO much fun think about it everyone will be there this is a grand reunion yar how can we miss it .
Jalal : can't you see I can't that place reminds me of what I did
My eyes shine with tears but am not going to let them come down because if do I know I won't stop 
Abdul : look mujhi baat hai but how long are you going to do this for huh ( sadness in his voice) 
There's a moment of dead silence between them both not looking at each other just staring at the floor then  jalal spoke up 
Jalal: your right I will come I will get the car ready 
Just a as he was going. To wards the door Abdul turns around and rests his hand on his shoulder a sign of hey am proud of you for facing it . A slow smile crept on jalal's face. He turns around and hugs his faithful friend 
Jalal: thanks 
Abdul : for what
Jalal : for everything 
They both smiled at what they share a strong bound of brotherhood they both head down from the penthouse to their grand hotel lobby  and hops into jalal's m6 gran coupe (BMW car) and drive they laugh while they recall their memories then a girl's name hit him like bullet JODHA  that name bought him happiness as well as regression the smile that was resting on jalal's face disappeared Abdul notices this 
Jalal: Abdul kya main tumse ek question pooch sak thi ho
Abdul : of course Bhai 
Jalal : do you think jodha will be there ??
Abdul smile instantly drops  and-worry ness took over his emotions 
Abdul : um I don't know jalal but possible chances are that she will be there 
Jalal was scared he knows that he can't face her nor he can't can change the past they arrive at their old high school the school was beautiful and royal lime green grass and hedges the building's all have a golden touch it almost looks like a palace some of jalal's memories rests here peacefully or some memories stabs him in the heart. He sees a a group of people siting there eating , chatting just enjoying each other's presence he parked his car and headed towards the group they all call It their little family. As jalal and Abdul walked towards the group jalal walked very slowly Abdul could not take it anymore he basically  ran to wards the group and all cheer then someone comes towards jalal.
Jalal who is completely lost in thoughts doesn't see him
 Maan : jalal ma man kaise ho tum
Jalal: hey maan am fine yar tum kaise ho 
Maan : so happy today we could all finally meet and jodha di is also coming back from Paris after so long 
Jalal felt a sudden happiness he could not control himself 
Jalal: kya really she is coming!!!!!! He was so happy he almost shouted 
Maan : calm down yar tum mujza syatha Kush ho 
Jalal : what calm down yar she finally coming back to me he stopped his sentence right there 
Jalal soul talk :she is coming back to me Konsa me jalal remember u don't exist in her heart she's not coming back for you 
Maan : jalal , jalal oh ho are u there
Jalal snapped out of his thoughts ,
Jalal: maan why are you shouting am right here yar 
Maan : oh hello mister you weren't even listening to me for a second u stood  like a a statue
Jalal: sorry yar anyways when is she coming 
Maan : we'll actually she came ( pointing behind jalal shoulders )
Jalal turned around a white Mercedes arrived next  to the great fountain and jodha comes out of the passager seat she was looking beautiful than ever her  hair open touching to the waist she was wearing a a peacock coloured anarkali with emerald earrings. She looked like a princess coming out of her palaquin she was simply that gorgeous one glance you will not forget her for the rest if your life. 
She wears her beautiful smile the one I haven't seen since that day . Moti and Salina comes  over and hugged her she hugged them back with all love and care she closes her eyes.
Diamond stars , rosey lips I whispered 
She hears my statement and open her eyes she sees me her eyes fills with rage , disgust and hatred 
And all I do is stand still.

LUV YA ANIYA๐Ÿ˜›

INDEX

Chapters :
chapter 1 : pg 1 

Edited by Divya879 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkylove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yippee me first to comment...
Hey dear I liked the story line it was different yaar...
Love to read yaar...
Continue soon๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
Divya879 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_saumya

Yippee me first to comment...

Hey dear I liked the story line it was different yaar...
Love to read yaar...
Continue soon๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you I will continue soon I promise ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by aniya879 - 9 years ago
sw123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice FF
continue soon
pm me when u update
Divya879 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sw123

nice FF
continue soon
pm me when u update

Thank u and I will ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sree1413 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
continue soon and do pm
Divya879 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niveasree

nice start
continue soon and do pm

Thanks surely will and I love ur ff 
sree1413 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aniya879

Thanks surely will and I love ur ff 

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š... when will u update next chapter i am waiting for jo reaction seeing jalal
Divya879 thumbnail
Originally posted by: niveasree

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š... when will u update next chapter i am waiting for jo reaction seeing jalal

Possibly tommorow 
๐Ÿ˜ณ 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
please continue