Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Preetika Rao... woah... Yu r d best, yu r in top 10 !!!!
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Sanaya irani an barun sobti rocks..
ashish sharma u r awesome.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Barun Sobti you are the BEST, bas... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love you sanaya ashish and barun😊
BarunAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have certain questions to ask hope you will reply to them Mr. VB

1- Why have the Fan Points been decreased?

2- Why View Points have been increased?

3- Why such a big difference of 350 between Fan Points and View Points?

Well You may not be biased sir but this ranking system makes you look so.

I am unable to understand why you have increased the view point so much. It's very obvious that the ones who have their shows running are searched more on net so people view their page more, thus increasing the View Points of that particular celeb.

But what about those whose shows are not running right now, they are clearly at a disadvantage because the biggest part of Ranking goes to  View Points only.

We fans do a lot for our Favorite celeb, to bring them on the top but how will we feel when we know that no matter what we cannot bring him on top because there is something like View Point which we cannot do anything about. There are so many people who view the Profiles of celebs who have their shows on, and we(the fans of a celeb who are not coming on screen for now) definitely can't view the pages so many time.

Please make it clear as to how you calculate the comment points coz I have heard that comments on new and old articles and videos are also being counted in it. If it is the case then it's really unfair coz only one thing we could do to bring our Favorite celeb on top was commenting on his profile and if the celeb doesn't have a new article or video then he is at a clear loss.

So please sir make a few changes to your Ranking System so that at least we have a chance in our hands to bring our favorite celeb on the top position. Nowadays it seems no matter what we do our fav will never come on top.

Hoping that you will reply to my Questions and will also do the necessary changes to the ranking system.

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad Arora & Preetika Rao rocks ❤️
...star... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
BARUN SOBTI WE LOVE U A LOT FOR US U WILL ALWAYS BE NO.1 NO MATTER WATEVER...
U R THE BEST THIS RANKINGS DOES NOT SHOW UR TALENT U R AN EXCELLENT ACTOR N WE KNW IT LOVE U BARUN 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why Mr. Sobti's name is still included in this ranking, i don't understand it. 
When the person who is responsible for this ranking does not have any intention to make it look like a fair ranking system, why his name is there? Still he has the highest number of fans, why the comments in the buzz articles is counted when they are getting etc buzz points? Just to save people who have less comments?

I have not seen such a biased place. If this is done to show the ranks on the basis of fans and their admiration for their favorites, make it like that and stop playing with maths.

how come one actress has this fixed view points even without a change for weeks? Ridiculous.