Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vibhashekhar

oh yes, I'm on pottermore, I have read only quirell's biography later on got busy in college life and I got frustrated that I couldn't brew a single potion 🀣 !!! and I have 2 accounts, honestly I belong to Gryffindor but I really really really like Draco and Voldy so I made a second account and got myself into Slytherin*laughs like bellatrix* not to mention that even though she's no good I love bellatrix!!!
yup I'm on Twitter too but I'm not sure about being friends with angie(can't say I might not know their real names)

@bold
so i'm not the only one who couldn't brew a single potion🀣 Snape is not going to be happy..lol
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

@bold
so i'm not the only one who couldn't brew a single potion🀣 Snape is not going to be happy..lol

that's partly a reason i went to slytherin πŸ˜‰ he favors us doesn't he πŸ˜†
QuietlyLoud thumbnail

that's partly a reason i went to slytherin πŸ˜‰ he favors us doesn't he πŸ˜†

yeah I guess he wouldn't mind if we blow up some cauldrons..That's what I'm good at 🀣 
This content was originally posted by: QuietlyLoud

yeah I guess he wouldn't mind if we blow up some cauldrons..That's what I'm good at 🀣 

not to mention that the potion is splattered all over the place(screen)! πŸ€£
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wooowww!
amazing!

thanks for sharing! πŸ˜Š
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh yes, I'm on pottermore, I have read only quirell's biography later on got busy in college life and I got frustrated that I couldn't brew a single potion 🀣 !!! and I have 2 accounts, honestly I belong to Gryffindor but I really really really like Draco and Voldy so I made a second account and got myself into Slytherin*laughs like bellatrix* not to mention that even though she's no good I love bellatrix!!!
yup I'm on Twitter too but I'm not sure about being friends with angie(can't say I might not know their real names)

u gryffindor traitor! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

oh i too found  it diff to brew first..but once u get the hang of it its not too difficult...everytime i failed, i remembered Lily who was a gryffindor n an expert potioner.. πŸ˜Š..and puff..puff..karte karte n was finally able to brew! πŸ˜Ž

so u know mittal then? if u do could u pass on my msg to her pls?

This content was originally posted by: Lumos

u gryffindor traitor! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

oh i too found  it diff to brew first..but once u get the hang of it its not too difficult...everytime i failed, i remembered Lily who was a gryffindor n an expert potioner.. πŸ˜Š..and puff..puff..karte karte n was finally able to brew! πŸ˜Ž

so u know mittal then? if u do could u pass on my msg to her pls?

hehehe not a traitor but i kinda have this weird attraction for the villians(can i even call them so?) in HP series except Umbridge ofcourse. and i definitely do not belong to pattigrew's categoryπŸ˜† but potion toh mera puff puff karke poof ho jaata hai πŸ˜­ and i think you have confused my twitter account with somebody'sπŸ˜• coz i couldn't find mittal in my following list!
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
@Vibha  lol yeah ..he might even help to clean up!πŸ˜‰

@ Ani  u brew Draught of living death too?
that's the one which made all my cauldrons blow upπŸ˜†

What is all this fuss about brewing potions?..πŸ˜• πŸ€”
Is it a figure of speech or some kind of online game?