Mother-Daughter will meet!

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well looks like mother and daughter will have a moment today.  Want to hear Maya's side of the story and why she left Charu in the first place. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry to ask what may appear a very stupid question, I've not watched Thendral in a very long time, been only reading the updates, so I was wondering: ðŸ˜³
Didn't GP (Periappa) say that Charu is now mentally like a child and all she remembers is Tamizh? So how come here she's shown as unconscious and hospitalised instead? ðŸ˜•
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Sorry to ask what may appear a very stupid question, I've not watched Thendral in a very long time, been only reading the updates, so I was wondering: ðŸ˜³

Didn't GP (Periappa) say that Charu is now mentally like a child and all she remembers is Tamizh? So how come here she's shown as unconscious and hospitalised instead? ðŸ˜•

i think she was mentally like a child but something serious happened tat she is hospitalized..
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sree...She s hospitalized bcz some patient in the Mental hsptl where charu admitted had stabbed her with knife, so she s being hospitalized.

and i can see a Diff Maya when she s with Charu, the Actress portraits the mother's pain nycly...Hope to see More nyc emo scene btwn Maya-Charu.

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
One more doubt guys, in the recent update, it says Periappa goes to Bangalore and Charu's parents lie that she is at work. But wasn't Periapa the one who told Tamizh and Thulasi after Charu jumped that she is now like a child and only remembers Tamizh and nothing else. Is this a blooper?? ðŸ˜•
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After Charu jumped off the building she was in the hospital and all that but she got cured I think but in her brain Tamil wasn't gone completely and now looks like her past and all that is back...I think.