Happy Birthday To You Mudraji!! - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

A truly magnificent post Tupu for a radiant n amazing friend Mudra๐Ÿ˜›
Very b'ful AVs n siggies with the backdrop of an appropriate song to mark the occasion of dear Mudra's bday. Very thot fully compiled n put togetherโญ๏ธ ...all caps n gifts u hv used r remarkable!! 
Also making the post in purple was very touching ...I loved the idea of clubbing this imp day wd another milestone she wud soon achieve๐Ÿ‘  
Happy birthday once again Mudra ...may God bless u with never ending health happiness peace n success๐Ÿ˜›

Hope to c u turn purple soon...all d very best๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you Deepali๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by mudraswathi

me ek star๐Ÿ˜•
You are the superstar Mudraji ๐Ÿ‘

Tupu Dear - truly marvellous post with stunning Avis and beautiful siggies. You have mastered the art and the outcome is displayed on this purply birthday post in anticipation of Mudra achieving the purple cap soon. 

This post is - 

Exquisite

Eloquent

Endearing

Enchanting

Enthralling

Hey Dear - 

Fantastic post Tupu..๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Perfect song..  Lovely avis..โค๏ธ
Very Happy belated Birthday Mudra di ๐Ÿค—
Hope you have enjoyed your day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ โค๏ธ

Lovely post Tupu with awesome siggies and Avis, making Mudra di's day even more special. Loved your effort and great dedication ๐Ÿ‘ Luv ya too โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—

For you dear - ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
A very Happy but belated Birthday wishes to you Mudra di... ๐Ÿฅณ
sorry for being so late ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hope you have had a blasting day... All the best ! May all your wishes come true ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Very nice n awesome thread Tupu... You are always with great efforts for every one โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Loved the song... the siggies n the Avis with Mb n Kk glory to the whole ! Beautifully presented ! Stupendous creation... Stunned ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for your wishes n PM Tupu... your concern is always so overwhelming... We are really touched ! Thanks for your wishes for shubham.. I think he is getting so many blessings from here that he is overjoyed n blessed... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waiting for you to get purple soon... Your posts are always awesome... n this one is so...

Belated Happy Birthday Mudra mam! God bless you and may you get everything which you aspire for.

sorry tupu, I just checked your PM!๐Ÿ˜†...Otherwise mujhe pata bhi na chalta, thankoo for being soo soo good buddy!๐Ÿค—.