Karan Tacker In Jhalak Dikhla Ja~~ RBO Discussion thread - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago

KARAN TACKER@karantacker  https://twitter.com/karantacker  

KARAN TACKER@karantacker  Longest day! Feels like the suns out! pic.twitter.com/wed0PMbx89

KARAN TACKER@karantacker  Dead and how! pic.twitter.com/4CY0PTCkgq

Embedded image permalink

KARAN TACKER@karantacker  Man down, still at reh! Will read feedback once back home! Also vote!!! pic.twitter.com/5A48KmcfAK

Edited by The_May_Rose - 9 years ago

Karan Tacker: Jhalak is full of amazingly beautiful women

Small screen's heartthrob Karan Tacker has won many hearts with his dimpled smile and rocking performances on Jhalak. In a quick chat with TOI, Karan Tacker talks about his third choreographer on the show, coping up with expectations, beautiful women on Jhalak and the three judges.

How would you say your journey on Jhalak has been so far?
Well, my journey has been very eventful and challenging. I was not a dancer at all, but now I can proudly say that I have developed an idea of a couple of dance forms and can also carry them off pretty well. The journey has been very tough so far. Every week we are not only learning a new dance form but also competing with others. I was earlier hosting IIFA, so by the time I came back and joined Jhalak people had already started rehearsing. So my choreographer and I had to put in double effort, to reach upto that level and also present it on stage beautifully.

In an interview you said, you would not like to be part of a dance reality show. How did that change?
I was offered Jhalak a couple of times, but I was occupied with a TV show and thus could not take it up. When you do a show like Jhalak you need to invest a lot of time and I did not think I would be able to do justice to the opportunity if I had taken it up then. When you do a TV show, you actually end up shooting for almost 15- 18 hours a day and after that giving time to something else just doesn't work out that well. So now that I am not doing a TV show, I thought this was the time to try out something new. As now I can give in my best.

How difficult it is to match up to a new choreographer?
I would not say it is difficult or easy, but it definitely is quite challenging. Jhalak is all about the chemistry you have with your partner and how you bring alive that chemistry on stage. When you rehearse for days you get to know each other's weaknesses and strengths. You establish a comfort level which makes the performance even more beautiful. Now, Bhawna will have to learn about my capabilities, strengths and potential. We both will have to understand each other better but I won't say it's difficult.

So how is it coming along with Bhawna Khanduja?
It's been great. We are now in the 9th week of the competition and it's only going to get fiercer. I am sure Bhawna will bring out the best in me considering she has seen me in all these episodes.

Who do you think is your toughest contender?
As cliche as it may sound, but I think you're your own competition. Every week you compete yourself, every week you come up with a mindset that you have to be better than last week. We may see someone else's performance and say that it was amazing but when you go on stage you have to be yourself. The moment you try emulating someone else you fail. Everyone has a different set of dancing skills and I believe in working on mine and making them even better.

Who do you think is the most beautiful woman on Jhalak?
Jhalak is full of amazingly beautiful women. Shakti on floor is beautiful. I mean when she is sitting with us she is like this easy going, cheerful person but when on stage she transforms into someone totally different. Her performances are always breathtaking. Mouni is gorgeous. Sophie is very beautiful. And what do I say about Madhuri ma'am, I just can't take my eyes off her. The first time I saw her; I forgot everything else and kept looking at her. Whether I turn left or right, I am surrounded by beautiful women on Jhalak.

Tell us about the three judges.
All three judges have a unique way of analyzing your performance. Madhuri ma'am is an actor so she analyses the acting you bring onto the stage. She judges you by your gestures, expressions and how you feel and connect to the performance. Remo sir is more into technical details of the dance. Even if you miss a beat or gesture, he notices it. Karan sir looks at a performance as a complete package. He judges you on the basis of the entire presentation. So all three are very different in their way of analyzing a performance and if you manage to get 10 from each of them then you have mastered the craft.

Lastly, are you in the show to win or just give your best?
Well, I am here to just put up a good show. Growth is what I care about; I want my each performance to be better than the last. This journey is more of a learning experience for me.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Karan-Tacker-Jhalak-is-full-of-amazingly-beautiful-women/articleshow/40308830.cms
@simplysakshi - Thanks for sharing. 😊
This week, Karan got a perfect score of 30 again. 😊

KARAN TACKER@karantacker  https://twitter.com/karantacker      

KARAN TACKER @karantacker   Guys need your love now more than ever! Please vote and save me!! pic.twitter.com/u7qFFZVBbe

Embedded image permalink

KARAN TACKER @karantacker    12h  Voting from this week is Both Saturday and Sunday! Pl need your votes to stay in the game! Vote vote vote!

KARAN TACKER @karantacker    12h  Guys was in the bottom 3 for voting last time! Pl show some more love this week!!
New Article

Indian Television : TV Shows That Are Not To Be Missed Over The Weekend - In Pics

Weekend is here. While our favourite fictional shows take a rest for these two days, reality shows and chat shows do not seize from entertaining us. Here's a look at the shows on Indian television that are not to be missed over this weekend. Click through the Next' tab to read further. Fawad Khan, Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Madhuri More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-television-tv-shows-missed-weekend-pics/

-- KT's dance on JDJ