Priya Creations#9 massive update-page 43

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

banner by me

Hi, my name  Priya and I've been creating since about 4 years. I make sigs icons and avis. I make vid sigs also but only on my favourite couples and rarely as they are time consuming.
I would like to thank everyone for taking time out to comment on my gallery and I hope you will keep liking my work. Thanks for all the likes, comments, suggestions, requests and criticism.

I'm inspired by a lot of sig makers out here, I would never have started without you guys, I like experiment a lot so they come out differently; if it comes out a lot like someone elses I will say myself if I feel its overly inspired, if you otherwise feel so its purely unintentional. 

About me: 
Love beintehaa,YHM,qubool hai
TVD friends, two& 1/2 men. 

Fav couples:ZaYa, SaHil, Delena, 
(from previous shows) SushIta,HarshIti,KryAn,SanAm,Angad Kripa

Bolly- Salman Deepika Aamir Priyanka Varun Alia Fawad & Gau. 
Bday-18th Jan

my copyrights
 priya creation(s/z), priya, priya crz, PCrz
 @priya185 (twitter)
facebook.com/PriyaCreationz

update index
(to be posted)

previous shop links:
#https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1888743
#https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3959075

my site https://www.facebook.com/PriyaCreationz

General Rules For My Gallery (Please read them)

Don't alter my work in any way (no cutting cropping resizing) or claiming as your own, don't make slideshows of it ruins the quality.

Don't use on other sites

Don't get over inspired.

Feel free to use anything I make on India forums please don't use on other sites though without permissionif posted credit back to this gallery/me is a MUST on other sitesand onIF plz credit for anything without my copyright. Please do not post on IF etc on my behalf(unless your a close friend) I will post it.

Link to my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PriyaCreationz

Do not ask for resources unless you are my close friend

DO NOT HOTLINK -please save to your computer and upload on an image hosting site and use that URL instead, this makes my server slow.

ONLY request when I'm open (if I'm open it will say O or OPEN in the title otherwise please don't.

Please leave more than a one or two word comment😳

Suggestions are welcome to otherwise I'll always be making sigs on the same people but suggestions won't always be made. Please use suggestions for at least a day if you suggest anything as it takes a lot of time to make.

please do not forget to press LIKE button

Edited by -Priya- - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

pm list 

add priyacreationz to your buddy list

do read: please do not send PMs to this account as no comments are made to other people's galleries for a&s/vm/ffs so please dont use your quota of PMs on this account😛 all update PMs are deleted 

IMPORTANT: This will be account people will get PMs from priyacreationz 

Add this person to get PMs, makes it much easier for me and it's much more obvious.

Thanks and sorry if any trouble caused. Please add this person to your buddy list yourself if you want PMs 😳and this person is only for update PMs so please don't send any thing else to this id other then this gallery related things. Anything else wont get a reply. 

If you no longer want to receive PMs, delete the ID from your buddy list yourself, dont ask me to.

From now on the pm list is anybody in this persons buddy list, if you've reqed and are not in the buddy list please add this person to your buddy list ASAP

people who liked post (72)

loksjenny,  PriiDevi,  LoveSexySobti,  The.Patthaaka.,  -Swetha-,  koool_shikhii,  Mou_farahSoniya..Shapath,  Endless-LOvE,  RareAngel,  ..Sana...,  DiorRouge.,  stefanandre,  Glowing_Starshilparoxx,  sana50,  onetwothree,  Barunkidewani,  Fatz77,  .Sam.,  Coolioqueen,  -SI-,  FullyFaltoo.sujana9,  MsDramaQueen,  -BarunSanz-,  VildanaROSID,  xsumi,  ...Mallu...,  khamosshhhanodaksgfan,  zee10,  -GredForge-,  iheartChai,  suan,  -MadRaginiFan-,  zooni.blue,  lunza,  -Hina-DulceAmor,  sayli_sarun,  -Preeti-,  Siddhi_,  pinky0902,  aish_punk,  RavishingSaRun,  ..Sakeena..mazkachazka,  bairiyaa.isskq,  ragvir.fan,  -Faiza-,  SK1991,  aartipartyy,  Aussie_Girl,  siva2901,  sbk2rukuswasthika,  MariaArHiholic,  Mrs.Dhawan,  ..dreamygatz..,  -wintergreen-,  _Bidzie_,  -Harshu-SilentPromises,  Sunshine Girl,  .PINK.,  -Fatima-,  Fazila~,  serendipity.,  dumas,  ZoobiDoobi.FlawlessSarun.

priya185 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

priya185 thumbnail

competitions ive taken part in / won

parichay
won:

avatar and signature (urlremoved deleted the entry)
won(non animated)
 the topic was to make an icon animated or non animated that defined christmas

banners i made (ZND)

facebook competition
winner of competition

also won

i rarely take part in banner contests cause most of the time work goes without notice😳
priya185 thumbnail

update index

page 6- IshRa, Salman Deepika, Zaya, Anita

page 15- Harshika, SaHil, EHT

page 26- 

page 36-SaHil,sushita, beintehaa

page 43- 

priya185 thumbnail
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats on your new gallery!! 
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on your new gallery 😃
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new gallery :)
priyacreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

Congrats on your new gallery!!

thanks mandy