|| ~ Kratika Sengar AT #1: Welcome Back as Mansa Devi ~ ||

Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by Siddu246 - 9 years ago

ABOUT THE CHARACTER

Kratika Sengar to appear in 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' as a grown-up Manasa. Manasa is daughter and devotee of Lord Shiva. She doesn't realise her true power and does some miracles unknowingly which scares village people. 

While the current track of Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev (Triangle Film Productions) has introduced Kratika Sengar as Manasa, a goddess who has immense power but blinded on how her energies should be used for benefiting the human kind, we have some interesting developments progressing on the entertainment quotient of the show.

As per the current track, Manasa wants Lord Shiva to bless her as a goddess since she possesses magical powers that can kill people.

The upcoming tracks will now see how Lord Shiva (Mohit Raina) will ask her to gain worshippers as she strongly believes that the humans are fools and she can woo them by portrayal of magic. She in the bargain to gain worshippers will start indulging in vicious ways of threatening and killing people. It is only then that Lord Shiva will guide the rebellious Manasa of how she should use her powers to benefit humans and make the world a better place to live in by eradicating evil.

Cuts in a source, "Manasa will eventually be blessed by Mahadev and will bless her such that his devotees would gain immense goodwill if they worship Manasa after worshipping him. "

We contacted Kratika Sengar who quipped about her experience saying, "Well, this is the first time I am doing a mythological show and I must say it is a real challenge to have a strong command on language unlike various fiction shows. I cannot comment on the track and would want viewers to know more about this historical character, Manasa who had various shades of negative, grey and positive."

FIRST LOOK OF MANSA DEVI

From 10:34

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1y29a7_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-abp-news-2nd-june-2014-video-pt2_people

RULES

- This thread is meant purely for the discussion and appreciation of
Kratika Sengar as Mansa Devi

-Please refrain from discussing other shows or other co-stars
Keep it STRICTLY about Kratika as Mansa Devi and DKDM show

- Bashing of the actors will not be tolerated.

-Comparisons between this show and any other show are not allowed

-Do not quote more then 3 times.

-Have Fun

All Siggy Credits to the Wonderful Makers. 

Edited by smileymj10 - 9 years ago
hey people...sorry i'm in stalking mode..just wondering if anyone knows when they are going to start showing her
Originally posted by sallybaby

hey people...sorry i'm in stalking mode..just wondering if anyone knows when they are going to start showing her

They didnt told us but in todays SBS they showed a glimpse I think she will come soon i will inform u amina 😃

thanks sawera 

welcome 😃
ahhh more than anything i missed her masti on the  sets..hope we get more segments soon...

ahhh more than anything i missed her masti on the  sets..hope we get more segments soon...

yah hopefully 😃