** SPOILERS/ ARTICLES ONLY**PG -145- NEIL BHATT'S NEW SHOW - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
@shrutidi but it will happen before k' revelation na

i think cvs want to drag this drama..n after this k's game overEdited by parth26 - 9 years ago
shruthi...this is worse than comedy circus...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

to be frank i dont like the idea of sandy arresting suraj...if K bails him out, I will jump to her side...

if anyone dies, suraj better get death sentence...I so badly want this character to end...dont ask why...

when you are learning something new and when you get the chance you are bound to get excited
that is what suraj is experiencing
he is learning to drive
and when he saw the jeep
he must have got curious and took it to drive

he is still INNOCENTπŸ˜†
DABH has always been trying something new, although TRP's differ from track to track but still they have managed to stay on top and thts what matters.
Last week it was 4.7 , before tht it was 4.5  n now 4.1 ..Looking at the current trps of all shows, a drop was expected because of IPL finale , Sat trp always makes it a little lower too..on weekends we have to compete with reality shows too which Zee and colours daily shows don't... This time the drop is obvious on all SP shows and they did have an over all GRP  drop as well. When training track was on we were getting 6+ all the time because tht was a huge track when Sandhya finally became an IPS ..I remember before the Sandhya IPS interview n even when Surya leave the house trp was in the 4-5 range only .
I would still say story wise the track is  fine, its not tht bad we are making out to b, one high point and ratings will again increase ...They have tried something new which is politics related track and I hv noticed Kavitha doesn't bring much of trps , It was during the training track as well  a week which was dedicated to Bhabo Kavitha deal had low trp ...But even then TRP do fluctuates and it happens will all the shows not only DABH. ...Rival shows have very very low trp and most of the ad revenues increase when u have a high margin from the shows on ur slot ..n we aren't only the slot leader but no 1 too ..Also its SSP who has noticed the trp trends all the time and they work accordingly ..
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by thala

LC i think the change is inevitable now
      ennamo ponga
sonali, trp maybe in its usual range but the gap with number 2 show has been narrowed...if other shows come up with high points, it can beat DABH easily though marginal...last time the distance with DABH and number 2 show is huge, high point or low point they cant beat DABH...but now it's different... Edited by niruba - 9 years ago

The no 2 show cudnt hold its  spot for nearly 2-3 weeks when Sathiya took over ..And even JA's trp have reduced a lot n are in the range of 3.5+ only and  I remember them havin 5+ all the time.

In DABH's case , yes we all are very much attached to their no 1 position and I hope it stays fr a long time to come  even though 3 years are about to b done..There would come a time when it may not be at 1 , but  if it keeps getting good ratings and stays in the top 5 it can easily stay on air for quite sometime just like other SP shows are stayin in the top 5 even after 5 or 4 years ..So its fine .
@Ramadi yaa innocent mama's boy SoorajπŸ˜†. You know the thing I am more happy at this point. Week after next most probably it will be power cut at my place 8:45-9:30. So whatever fallout drama out of this jeep issue thankfully will be spared πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But CVs should have some sense. You cannot study driving in 15 days. You need learner's license and it is after 6 months you get proper license. Please CVs dont distort such government process.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^ thats why he is going to meet with accident shruthi...πŸ˜†

I feel so sorry for our fans who was so enthuasiatic that Cvs going to show some growth in suraj's character by showing him driving a car but look what they've done...poor DABHians

Originally posted by niruba

^ thats why he is going to meet with accident shruthi...πŸ˜†

I feel so sorry for our fans who was so enthuasiatic that Cvs going to show some growth in suraj's character by showing him driving a car but look what they've done...poor DABHians

πŸ˜†
screen space  niruba  screen space😊