Posted: 9 years ago
lol kdπŸ˜†
if he wouldnt have demanded for more screen space
at least he would have been safe πŸ˜†
jhema thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

^ thats why he is going to meet with accident shruthi...πŸ˜†

I feel so sorry for our fans who was so enthuasiatic that Cvs going to show some growth in suraj's character by showing him driving a car but look what they've done...poor DABHians

very true. Every time when they show something from  suraj's side, we hope it is for his positive progress. every time Cvs prove that we r wrong and that they r fond of drama only.

remember the spoiler abt RP cooking for suraj , we thought there is a development in his business, but it was for matka phod drama. Now for driving πŸ₯±
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

J dont hope of suraj moving out of MKD
after all what more can you expect from a DRAMAπŸ˜†
drama is directly proportional to trp
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thala

lol kdπŸ˜†

if he wouldnt have demanded for more screen space
at least he would have been safe πŸ˜†

he would have disappeared from the show thala...even after asking he didnt get much scope, imagine if he did not do that...anyways, screen space or no screen space, i think it's good to quit if he wants to keep the dignity of the character...the show can go on with sandy alone...after all she is professional...i mean professional IPS officer πŸ˜›...we dont need househusband story running behind wife feeding her food...i dont see pure love but slavery love 
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is this! omg!
tfs ka..
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
driving in the busy road ???? 😲why becoz he is ASP hubby !  oh i thought zakir is gonna come with this accident ! 
neways thnks for sharing !😊
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys, I think that they have come up with a new formula post IPS. They will build up hype, we will get into a frenzy and then they fizzle it out. Like when Sandy refused to help Mohit, we were worried. Next epi, she managed to convince them. Someshwar kidnapped Sandy, Next epi, he was actually on her side. BCT truth comes out, should have been an atom bomb, but next epi, Sandy cajoles bhabho!! I get the feeling that this accident will be a minor one but Sandy will put a fine on Suraj for driving a police vehicle & taxi drivers will have to leave the dharna because Sandy obeyed rules for her own family. 
Maybe Kavita organizes the dharna, Slyly comes to RP, Suraj may tell her happily that he wants to surprise Sandy and she suggests that he take Sandy's jeep to PS.  

Niru and Manju, you are cracking me up with your comments!! But I agree, Suraj's reactions on BCT revelation were pathetic.He looked like he agreed with every word of bhabho😑
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niruba

Is suraj mad? maybe he is becoming one...thats the only thing left πŸ˜†

I think sandy will be forced to arrest him and some misunderstanding??

thanks for sharing aka...

even sane people go insane living with mad people
and rathi mansion jaise pagalkhana ...!

bhabhos genes!
thala thumbnail

Neelu Vaghela: The secret behind a happy married life of mine and Arvind are our two lovely kids. I also believe that one should never mix their professional and private lives. Everybody has tension in their lives but one should see to it that he/she doesn't take out his/her frustration on their partners. Among the two, one has to be a calm and understanding person. You won't believe that in spite of staying under one roof, Arvind and I talk on Whatsapp to pacify each other, which is cool. It's been 14 years now and I am blessed to have a lovely husband and happy family.

thala thumbnail

behind neeluji's success is the man Arvindji

truly diya baati jodi offscreen