Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

fav saas or fav bahu is not given considering recent epis kd
you know better than me

πŸ˜†

this reminds me of bb feeding LC and then running to the pricipal's room to allow sandy to write exam🀣
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What???????????? Bhabo talking to Sandya's boss, I mean SP? that can be tolerated and even he might listen to her though he can't help her but what if Bhabo seek Kavita's intervention?

But if chose use Kavita's name to talk to SP and praise Kavita, how she helped in Sandya getting posted to Pushkar, then he might in turn talk to Agrima Singh about this and Kavita's truth will come out in front of Bhabo and also how good an officer Sandya is will be known to tehpeople of Pushkar.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ok so now we need to see that Bhabo able to make Sandhya ASP backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. What is this IPS officer dream shattering because she got traffic department. She is still an IPS officer.

In Kerala we have IPS officer Rishiraj Singh as in charge of traffic department. He is feared by one and all and has bought in quite a lot of reforms in traffic regulations and doing more things to reduce accidents.

Comon by showing being in traffic department does not mean IPS officer is lack of research. I hope Bhabo is shown her place by SP. She needs to know the world does not go by her orders. Only her son and beendini does that.
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What will happen to Zakir ???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  
thala thumbnail
shruthi i think this is to prove that sandy has done nothing wrong
and its not about degrading traffice dept

meanwhile an age old spoiler of sirji revealing BCT truth has not yet been aired
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think SP will b convinced with what bhabo says ..something else will  happen so tht Sandhya can get her ASP status back.It must be the spoiler of only one or two episode Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail

this week they didnt air 
whats on next week seg in sbs
which usually is aired on monday

except dabh all the other shows were shown what will happen this week
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Rama.

Bhabho speaking to SP is going to bring more trouble for Sandhya.  SP would not like family's intervention in professional matters and he has clearly advised Sandhya too.

Looking forward to the track but CVs have complicated things by bringing Zakir as ASP of Pushkar.  If Sandhya is going to prove herself and win back her ASP post, why bring Zakir, any other officer would have been good, even Rahul.
thala thumbnail
valip point ka
but before sandy gets back her ASP designation
zak Vs K is on the cards

or should i say we will come to know who has been giving info of TA to K in pushkar
i didnt mean its going to be zak

who knows may be zak will find it out
Edited by thala - 9 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhabho speaking to SP😲 More trouble for Sandy...πŸ˜•
Why this kolaveri bhabho...adanga mattingalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†