** SPOILERS/ ARTICLES ONLY**PG -145- NEIL BHATT'S NEW SHOW - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Ramadi this is not to prove Sandhya didnt do any wrong. It is to prove to Bhabo that world doesnt go by her orders. maybe after SP tells her nothing can be done, she realizes her mistake and then gives that ornament to Sandhya so that she can continue to be ideal bahu and she ideal saas. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

When Sandhya has lost something because of Bhabo she generally compensates. So ornament is a compensation for transfer to traffic department๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

BCT I doubt will come out now. Zak is there, Kavitha is there means BCT is still wrapped up is what I feel. Many spoilers have come out. Sandhya's eye issue came as far as in Nov so does Sandhya pregnancy.
Sandhya fake pregnancy was shown in jan, but for eye issue we had to wait till Mar.
No thala, what I meant was, I couldn't understand why bhabo is so much concerned about the position when earlier she said she doesn't wasn't an ips wife for her son. She doesn't want her son to be blamed, that's all... Not because she loves sandy...

Shruthi, for zakir I'm not able to conclude anything yet. I still think he is linked with K.
@niruba I very well know why Zak is there , but how they will show what I am expecting is the only question in my mind.
Whether as a positive impact or a negative one will be based on screenplay.
tfs..
bhasan ๐Ÿ˜”
oye..hahah that rakhi drama seg was off screen..hehe ๐Ÿคฃ

zak vs k on card i don't think so..
zakita on card

if there is cameo then i couldn't say d same but it seems both r permanent characters ..kavita ko bhi jhelo ๐Ÿ˜†

btw where is k??
missing her so mush..pls come back ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by parth26 - 9 years ago
Sandy bhabho jori shoud win best couple award ๐Ÿ˜ญ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OrgKA4KZ58&list=UUoSvFPM29hYG7AX8ZS7gq1g&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

sandy is asking a man to pay fine

lol the bike riders coming round and round๐Ÿคฃ
have to watch it on show

MAK this is bollywood life video
and they upoload only in youtube
tfs Rama akka...

Will there be only bikes on the road ?????? ๐Ÿคฃ

I think it will be aired today... Those 2 officers along with her were shown in precap na ...

they showed a qualis too
but what if it is edited๐Ÿคฃ
its like sandy is demanding fine standing inbetween a bike race๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by aroojakhtar

Sandy bhabho jori shoud win best couple award ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜†  SP used to give an award "khoobsorat rishta,"  hope BhaSan win it for sure.  Though BhaSan relationship is on and off upsetting us viewers, I like Neeluji and Deepika's bonding.