Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs Thala.

Looks like one of their gimmicks  anyways glad rumors are cleared.
Venus12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's great news👍🏼 thank you neeluji:)
AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs dear its great news i was already gave confurm news 🤣
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs Pinky...
70 yrs old on her door step😲
Now we know who are the TRP contributor😆
jhema thumbnail
Cheap publicity gimmick by PH.. 
Giving articles like neeluji quitting when bhabho was abt to die and giving articles like she wont quit when bhabho get cured..

TRP obsessed PH...🤢

Didn't even think PH will turn to be like this.. I guess they made neeluji to dont talk abt this earlier thatsy she didn't say anything in previos articles..
AsTru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hema di i was told that articles ar fake bt everyone dont trust me so i told wait and watch bhabho will not quite 101% sure
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tv actors select the Best Female Face of 2014

Karan Goddwani

Deepika Singh, because she is our lovely SandhyaBhabhiand apart from that, she is a fabulous actress. I personally love her acting and she is a genuine person.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dabh9

Tv actors select the Best Female Face of 2014

Karan Goddwani

Deepika Singh, because she is our lovely SandhyaBhabhiand apart from that, she is a fabulous actress. I personally love her acting and she is a genuine person.

tfs sp 
indeed she is 😊
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Diya Aur Baati Hum: Sooraj Rathi has to keep a secret till he dies to protect his family

Sooraj and Sandhya are asked by Babasa to leave the house and stay in their own house. Babasa is adamant and insist that the decision is final. Sandhya pleads Sooraj that let Bhabho get better and then she will do whatever Babasa and Sooraj decide for her. Babasa taunts Sandhya tha she lost as abahu by excelling as an officer. She pushed their family members into a pit of danger.

The family members try to coerce Babasa to change his decision and keep the family intact. Babasa says that he has made his decision and if anybody has any objections then they may leave with Sooraj and Sandhya as well. Sooraj gets the packed bags at the doorstep as he stopped by his family members yet again. Everybody including Sandhya asks Sooraj to be patient with Babasa who is angry and in that anger he made a rash decision. Sandhya is shocked that Sooraj has agreed to Babasa's decision to leave the house. Sooraj says nothing, all he does his pick the bags up and whispers to Sandhya to come along with him and leave the house.

Sandhya reminds Sooraj that Bhabho cannot live without him. Sandhya is shocked to see Sooraj leave the house without a word but she reluctantly follows her husband and leaves the house. Babasa is sad but his pride and ego come in the way of stopping his son from leaving the house. The family members converge on Babasa to do something and stop Sooraj and Sandhya from leaving the house.

The family members question the reasoning behind Sooraj's logic to leave without a word. They remember the precedent that previous when Bhabho had asked them to leave, how he had discussed the matter and made a truce. Sandhya tries to reason with Sooraj that for Bhabho's sake but Sooraj refuses to discuss the matter and keeps walking away.

Babasa says that nobody will tell the fact that Sooraj and Sandhya have been asked to leave the house and how easily they left to Bhabho. There is a lot of gossiping in the house about the seemingly fake respect Sooraj had for his parents to leave the house without a word. Nobody understands his reasons and nobody even tries to, it is a secret Sooraj has to take to his grave.

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thala, thanks for sharing but is it an article or your write up? If it is an article, what is that grave secret which Suraj has to carry to his grave? By any chance, did Suraj made a mannath during hijack drama & during bhabo's critical condition that if his mother gets well and stay with him & his family he will leave one such person whom he love more than his life (offcourse apart from his parents)? Is that the reason, he is separating form Sandya? (A similar story line I had watched in Rangrasiya 😕😕😕