Posted: 9 years ago
🤣
omg i am caught between two bhoothnis  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by thala

🤣
omg i am caught between two bhoothnis  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Technically speaking one bhootni one bhoot ðŸ¤£
But realistically yes we two bhootni's will now haunt you in your new house (police quarters) which you will reside in!!! ðŸ˜ˆ
PH spent too much money on HJ track so they decided to recycle our old house and give it to you, ASP Sandhya Rathi (Thala)! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Edited by -Tan. - 9 years ago

Bollywood singers all set to sing for Diya Aur Baati Hum

DC | December 19, 2014, 22.12 pm IST

The lead pair of the show, Anas Rashid and Deepika Singh

Word has it that Star Plus has roped in popular Bollywood singers Javed Ali and Shilpa Rao to record a new song an emotional track for the long running show Diya Aur Baati Hum.

This is in keeping with the new twist in the show. A source reveals, "The show will soon get an emotional twist with the lead couple Sooraj and Sandhya deciding to leave the house.

The channel was looking for popular names from Bollywood to render the emotional track that will be one of the high points of the show. Javed and Shilpa fit the bill perfectly."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/141219/entertainment-tvmusic/article/bollywood-singers-all-set-sing-diya-aur-baati-hum

Edited by b2011 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Tan.

PH spent too much money on HJ track so they decided to recycle our old house and give it to you, ASP Sandhya Rathi (Thala)! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

😆

i will manage as i have the green lawn and jhoola 

Diya Aur Baati Hum's Deepika Singh aka Sandhya chose to go the western way and donned an off white flowy and sequined sleeveless gown, which she teamed up with matching studs, a clutch and bright red lips. We wish the gown could have been more fitting as it appeared to be hanging on the actress' petite bod, and looked heavy for her physique. Further, we wish the length of the dress was shorter. The actress looked ready to attend a prom rather than an award function. We were hoping Deepika would glam it up with her style statement but instead she came across as too princessy!

Had she worn a slim fitting dress of the same material with a lighter lip color to go with the same, Deepika could have made heads turn.

Originally posted by thala

😆

i will manage as i have the green lawn and jhoola 

😆😆
Tbh, even I love that jhoola ...😳