The Vampire Diaries

Elena GIlbert - the reasons we love to hate her

Poll

Among the following choose the reason for your hatred towards elena?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
All TVD fans love nina dobrev but hate elena GIlbert . Some love her even i like her sometime. When she was dead most of us wanted her back . So give ur reasons for hating elena GIlbert.

I didnt mention switching if brothers because it might cause an argument so apart from that what other reason do you have for hating elena GIlbert.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't hate Elena. I love her😭
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AyRa_Rocks

I don't hate Elena. I love her😭

when i mentioned some love her i only had you in mind. I know you like her so sorry if i offended you .
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kidsname

when i mentioned some love her i only had you in mind. I know you like her so sorry if i offended you .

Ha ha y r u being sorry? I didn't get offended at all chill😃 And i know everyone hates Elena😆 So no problem😊
BlurredLines thumbnail
Maybe you should start a poll on reasons you like elena GIlbert . I sure like to see the options
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail

Maybe you should start a poll on reasons you like elena GIlbert . I sure like to see the options

Ha ha. From the beginning i like her and so it is very difficult for me to hate her. Moreover i don't find any reason to hate her. I wanted her to fall in love with Damon and she did😉 So i'm not gonna hate her😆 And even if i start the poll i'm sure i'll be the only person to vote in it😆
Edited by AyRa_Rocks - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
I will definately vote dont worry .
AyRa_Rocks thumbnail

I will definately vote dont worry .

Ha ha. Actually the truth is i NEVER like this kinda heroines at all. Not even in books. But Elena is the only naive heroine i like till now. I myself donno the reason for that😆
BlurredLines thumbnail
I understand even i dont know why like certain chracters but i do .
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I voted for others. Actually there is not just one thing I hate about Elena. I could write a book on it. 😆 Well jokes apart, she is basically a most annoying character of the show always whining and whining. I mean seriously girl, you have everything you wanted and you are still crying over every other thing. You wanted a normal human life but look around girl...nothing is normal at your place...nothing is natural. The only thing I love about her is that she is in DELENA. I love her in Delena...I want her for Damon. And that's the only reason I love her sometimes. 😆