The Vampire Diaries

Elena GIlbert - the reasons we love to hate her - Page 3

Poll

Among the following choose the reason for your hatred towards elena?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 2kul4u

i voted for self centric. nina is lovely, but elena is annoying. i think only season 1 had an equal storyline for everyone. from s2 it was the elena show. i wish the show would focus on someone else atleast for a few epis.

i know right. At first she was just Katherine look alike in season 1 . But later they gave her importance by making her blood the necessity for every spells . Thus she was made to be the prime focus of the story.
Sometimes it does get very annoying that other characters arrived sidelined.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
coz she's hell confused whether she actually wanna be with damon or not!!!

wen she's not wth damon she thinks about him only nd wen they're togther she thinks about the world!! confused soul..🥱
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Orchids--

coz she's hell confused whether she actually wanna be with damon or not!!!

wen she's not wth damon she thinks about him only nd wen they're togther she thinks about the world!! confused soul..🥱

well i agree she took way long to decide something but truth be told this season all the over thinking was done by Damon , he broke up with her not the other way around .
😆

confused soul that is exactly how one can describe elena Gilbert.
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
Angelic.x.Chaos thumbnail
shes super annoying... she cries too much and everyone dies for her... like jenna, her dad(john) isobel, bonnies grams, BONNIE, and the list goes on

which is crap and she aint a good friend either but she likes to think she is
eg. she goes out with damon when she knows how damon used caroline before and more importantly after all bonnie has done for she goes and dies with damon when she knows it hurts bonnie when people walk trough( last epi)

then when she was ready to kill all the orginals😡 when she knew that when one dies the entire bloodline dies including damon and stefan, tyler and caroline grrr..

and she back stabbed rebekah which wasnt needed at all

and shes like katherine and doesnt edmit it which is terribly irratating..

and the list goes on and on

ps i really love Damon... peace and its just my POV

~Anu~

:)

BlurredLines thumbnail
anu i a gree with your points about everything but killin the original when she know it is meant to be the death Tyler i underdstand but she was not trying to kill stefan, Damon and Caroline.
Edited by kidsname - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kidsname

anu i a gree with your points about everything but killin the original when she know it is meant to be the death Tyler i underdstand but she was not trying to kill stefan, Damon and Caroline.

i guess but shes 17 she acted so dumb by not realizing that😳 and thats annoying its like she has to be taught everything 😡

Edited by Luvkriyansh-anu - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
^
i agree , we all have our reasoms for hating her and by the end of season 6 the list might go longer than before.
This content was originally posted by: kidsname

^
i agree , we all have our reasoms for hating her and by the end of season 6 the list might go longer than before.

🤣 i know...