Continue soon.
Thanks a lot priya 
Posted: 9 years ago
Tonight hogaya πŸ˜› waitingπŸ˜‰
PART - 1
HAUNTED BY NIGHTMARES

IN CALIFORNIA DESAI MANSION

A boy of age 8 years was crying and telling his parents to not go .. His dad picked him up and said " Keshav my son stop crying .. Mom and dad r just going for 3 days .. It's imp meeting in Italy.. Stop crying .." His mom kissed his cheek and said " yes my son okay just tell me wat u want from there I will bring .."  Kd hugged his dad and said " I just want my mom and dad .. Plz don't go .. I saw that plane is gonna crash ... U will leave me alone .. I just saw ..." But his parents just laughed off thinking their son loves them way too much so to stop them from going he is saying ... They handed him to their butler Mark .. Mr. Desai said " Mark just take care of Keshav .. We will be coming in 3 days.." Saying this Kd's parents left him to never return .. 
Coz next day newspaper headlines were 
102 PASSENGERS ARE DEAD IN PLANECRASH .. THE FAMOUS INDIAN BUISENESS MAN MR.DESAI & HIS WIFE WERE ALSO PRESENT IN THE CRASH ..

AFTER 10 YEARS

Kd was sleeping in his bedroom .. The bedroom was huge , it had french windows , a study table and a book rack with many books mostly books on premonitions .. A soft board on which many news paper cuttings regarding the accidents and some old articles of the plane crash due to which his parents died .. Kd had tensed expression on his face.. At that time only Mark entered in his room with breakfast ... Kd suddenly woke up all sweating and breathing heavily .. Mark kept breakfast aside and went to Kd ..
Mark: Sir wat happened ?? Wat u saw ???
Kd: Mark why it's happening .. Why I am getting those horrible visions when I can do nothing to stop it ?? Mom and dad I could have stopped them I saw that but still .. I just saw a Guy's face I think I saw him somewhere but don't know where and than I saw knife, fire, cross and than the blood every where .. It was just horrible sight ... I mean why me ??
Mark just rubbed Kd's back and offered him water .. And said : sir it's god's gift to u .. 
Kd: gift .. U call this curse a gift .. I feel horrible as if I am responsible for their deaths ..
Kd got up and went to near soft board and said : see all these dangerous accidents , the victims .. I don't know any one of them personally just bumped once in my life but than I saw their deaths.. Today I saw someone's death .. It's terrible just terrible ..
Kd moved near his bed and opened the drawer of side table .. And said : Mark where are my pills??? 
Mark: sorry sir but plz quit those anti depressant pills it's harmful sir and today is your first day to college don't take it ...
Kd said in a irritated tone: I said I want my pills .. Plzz
Mark nodded and got him his pills .. Kd got ready and went to his college ..

AT UNIVERSITY

Kd reached the university and was greeted by his best friend Rv in corridor
Rv: dude how's u ?? 
Kd: same as usual .. All messed up ..
Rv knew about Kd and understands him well . He always try to cheer him up ..
Rv: Kd hey chill .. Okay I have an imp work in admins office .. I'll catch u in seminar room ..
Kd nodded .. Kd than saw a girl coming towards his direction .. She was talking on her cell phone so didn't noticed the wet floor sign .. She was about to slip .. Kd quickly caught her and saved her .. Kd looked at her and saw that her eyes were closed and Kd straightened her ...
Kd was about to go when she started saying : oh thank u so much ... Btw I'm Kiya .. Wats ur name?? 
Kd : Kd ..
Kiya: oh u too Indian ..
Kd: nope I'm japenese 
Kiya: great sense of humour .. Must say .. I'm in first year ... Yesterday only I came from London..
Kd looked at her and said : hmmm ..
Kiya: u r so shy .. I mean u know u should be open for conversation with everyone .. 
Kd: or u can say not interested in talking ...
Kiya: that's rude ...
Kd just nodded his head and went ahead her .. He had a small smile on his face ...
Kd(thaught): crazy but cute ...

Here is part -1 .. How's dis ?? 

Nice one Stavan πŸ˜‰

Starting was really cool... wid dat quick rewind of KD's 1st vision
Poor chap πŸ˜’
Kisha were cho cute...
Gr8 πŸ˜‰
Continue Soon 😊
Hey stavan
Love the update
Poor KD
Lost his parents in childhood only
Love RanSh bond
KiSha first meeting is cute
Want to read more
So do continue soon
Take care

Geet
Hey Stavan
AH-MAZING ,ya that was it
This is very interesting
and KiSha first was so cute
really want to read more plz try to update soon
waiting desperately

lots of love
Madhura
Hi Stavan.
Nice update,I loved it.
I felt so sad for Kd,even though he sensed the upcoming danger and tried his level best to stop them,but he was unsuccessful.
Ransh bond is cool and Kisha's first meeting was cute.
Continue soon.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
Res😳
UnresπŸ˜ƒ
Loved it! β­οΈβ­οΈ
KD's parents die in a plane crash! 
It's like final destination!
The Kisha scene was cute πŸ˜³
Waiting to read more Kisha scenes! 
When will you update next? πŸ˜³
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago