Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

Res😳

Unres for both parts!
Loved it β­οΈπŸ˜³
Kiya believes in what Kd tells her β­οΈ
Cute kisha scene πŸ˜³
U updated part 2 right at the time I was watching Final destination 3πŸ˜‰
Kd gets a vision of him and Kiya...so managed to save himself, her and some ppl πŸ˜ƒ
So will you only show kisha fighting death?
When will you update next? πŸ˜³ And when will you update the other FF? you told Tuesday...😳

thanks a lot
i am glad u like both parts ..
no not only kisha theere will be some others too
i will update on Friday
thanks
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha02

Stavan...read all the parts together. 

N super loved it..
Kd's dream turned into a chilling reality...scary
The way the story moves on is interesting
Thanks for this.

thanks a lot Neha
i am glad u like it ..
thanks a lot for appreciating ..
Stav thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_u_Bharti

OMG dis is getting scary 😲

I hope Kisha manage to escape every such dreadful premonitions...

Gr8 Update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Continue Soon

thanks a lot
i am glad u like it ..

i will cont soon ..
thanks
Stav thumbnail

Originally posted by: viagomes

AMAZING UPDATE STAVAN πŸ‘

I KNEW KD HAD PREMONITION ABOUT KIYA BUT THE BEST PART IS HE WAS ABLE TO SAVE KIYA & FEW PEOPLE BUT THE ACTUAL GAME STARTS NOW RIGHT?
THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING YAAR
UPDATE SOON πŸ˜ƒ

thanks a lot Via
i am glad u like it ..
yup the real game begins now ..
i will update soon ..
loveukisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bro its awesome love kisha cute scene so KD dream become true & Kiya believing him loving this bro.Waiting for next part. 
Stav thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveukisha

Bro its awesome love kisha cute scene so KD dream become true & Kiya believing him loving this bro.Waiting for next part. 

thanks a lot Neha di
i am glad u like it ..
i will update soon .. Thanks ..😊
Stav thumbnail
PART - 4
DEATH'S GAME

4 DAYS AFTER THAT INCIDENT

AT KD'S HOME

Kd was all tensed .. He was having nightmares after that night .. And this time it was really scary ... KD was sitting at the study table and cutting the newspaper article .. It was written ..

JAMES MCCAIN FOUND DEAD IN HIS APPARTMENT .. HIS DEATH WAS REALLY SCARY .. THE REASON OF HIS DEATH WAS FIRE THAT OCCURED DUE TO SHORT CIRCUIT ..

Kd(thaught): why these terrible nightmares are coming .. He was at party last week .. He survived but with in a 4 days he is dead due to some weired reasons .. Is this death and that nightmare abt dat girl connected to that party incident or am i just overthinking.. And why am i feeling weired these days as if some negative energy is always around me ...

Kiya entered Kd's house and said to Mark: Mark wat is wrong with Kd ?? He isn't attending college for past 3 days , not answering my calls , locked himself in the room and top of it not allowing me to meet him .. I'm meeting him today and plz give me the key to his room plz.
Mark gave her the key and said : even i am worried sir isn't even eating properly plz look in the matter ..
Kiya nodded and entered Kd's room .. She saw Kd near the study table .. Kiya went near him and saw Kd .. He was looking exhausted , tired as if didn't sleep properly .. KD was so engrossed they he didn't notice her .. He was abt to take pills when Kiya caught his hand and threw the bottle in the dust bin ... KD looked up and said : Kiya wat r u doing here ??
Kiya cupped his face and said : Kd wat is dis ?? Look at yourself .. Wats wrong ??
Kd: u wont understand .. Kiya everything is coming back .. Its coming back for all of us .. We didn't survive it yet ...
Kiya: means .. Wat is coming ??
Kd: death .. See this Kiya .. James i saw his death and he is one of survivor of that party and even i saw a nightmare of a girl .. She too was there in party .. There is se connection .. I can just fe..
Before Kd could say anything Kiya kissed him softly .. KD pulled away and again said : Kiya plz listen this ...
Kiya again kissed him and this time more passionately .. KD pulled her closer and kissed her with same passion .. They broke the kiss and joined their forehead ..
Kd: Kiya all these ..
Kiya: Kd shh .. Just come with me here ...
She made him sit on bed and said while cupping his face : Kd its all over we were lucky and escape that ... And all these its just a coincidence that's it .. Its not at all related or connected ., u r overthinking... We are safe and alive that's the fact and accept it .. Stop troubling yourself and me .. I cant see u like this plz ...
Kiya kept her head on Kd's shoulder and said : i am your gf .. Plz don't ignore me like this .. It hurts ..
Kd lifted her head and kissed her forehead and said : i am sorry Kiya but plz just believe me once .. Just try to think abt wat i said .. I feel this.. I cant explain it but Kiya we aren't safe yet ... I am sure there is more to this and ...
Kiya was now angry and she said in a irritated tone: Enough Kd .. Stop this .. Stop connecting the things that aren't even related .. Why cant u get this simple thing ??
Kd: Kiya if u don't believe me than i don't see any point of u staying here right now ..
Saying this Kd got up .. Kiya too got up and held his hand and made him turn around : U know wat Kd i cant see u like this .. U r spoiling every damn thing .. Ur career, u r life and...
Kd pulled her closer and said while looking in her eyes : u don't trust me anymore right .. I knew one day u will be tired by me , by my curse and u r trust will also fade. But i never knew that that day will come so soon ...
Tears were flowing from their eyes .. Kd's grip got tighter and he pulled her more closer ... He caressed her cheeks and softly kissed her forehead ...
Kiya: Kd .. I am sorry .. I didn't mean that .. I trust u but cant see u in so much stress coz of these things .. I still thing that u r overthinking but that doesn't mean i don't trust u .. I love u ..
Kd left her and said : i love u too . Kiya i need to be alone plz..
Kiya : Kd listen ...
Kd: Kiya plz i need some time alone .. And i believe in my intuitions ...
Kiya said : Kd why cant u just .. Okay leave it ...
saying this she left ...
Kd sat on his bed and murmured : i so wish u believe me Kiya.. U r also not safe and want to find this cooz i want u to be safe ..

AFTER 4 HOURS
Kd was sitting on his bed and searching something on his lappy that's when Kiya came in his room and hugged him tight .. KD hugged her back .. He could feel that she was shivering .. KD was stroking her hair and said : wat happened ?? U okay Kiya ...
Kiya was crying in his arms and said : Kd u were right .. U were right ...
Kd tightened his grip and said : Shh .. Just calm down ... Wat happened ??
Kiya: Kd i don't know wat was that i mean i ...
Kd could sense that Kiya was scared so he said : its okay calm down first ..
They broke the hug and Kd gave her water .. He sat besides her and held her hand and kissed it .. Kiya looked at him with teary eyes ...

so here is part 4 .. Plz tell me hows dis ??
priya1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res.πŸ˜ƒ
Unres.
Amazing update Stavan.
So,Kd is sensing the Presence of some negative energy around him/in the surroundings.
Loved the Kisha moment in kd's house,it has all elements like romance,curiousity,tension,irritation,understanding nature,etc...,
OMG,why was Kiya frightened???
Will be eagerly waiting for next part.It's getting more and more interesting with each part.
Kudos to u,the way the story is Progressing is fab.Great job Stavan.πŸ‘
Continue soon.

Edited by priya1101 - 9 years ago
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it a looottt! β­οΈβ­οΈ
Ek dum kadak part πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Loved the kadak kisha scene β­οΈπŸ˜³
Waiting to know what happened to Kiya⭐️😲
When will you update next? πŸ˜³
viagomes thumbnail