Akdha FF: I love you... Thread Closed

...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
             Akdha FF: I Love You...
           Welcome To Thread 1!!!
                                           Hii to all Bhais and Bandhus!!
                             I'm back with another Akdha FF: I Love You...
          It is a beautiful story of Jodha and Jalal : A college Love Story...
They meet in a College with their nok jhoks. Please take out some time to                                           read it, I hope you will like it!
This whole story I would like to dedicate to my friends: Jaskaran, Varsha Di, Sara Di, Bhavi Di, Nancy Di, Tahniat Di,Oshin di,Aisha di, Indu di,dkorumili,dodoneha,Gauri,Justlovetv, Mehak Di, Princess Saumya, Pplluvkuch, Radhika Di and another Radhika Di❀️and many many many more.. I love you all!!!πŸ€—
You all had encouraged me so much and that too to such an extent that I dared to write another story, which is a huge risk. I dedicate this to all of you guys, you all loved my idea of writing another story and that is what made me write it. 
I wrote the 1st chapter in the train and I hope you all will like it... do leave your precious likes and comments!

Edited by Anushka8722 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Anushka... thumbnail
Index...
Thread 1

Edited by ...Anushka... - 9 years ago
...Anushka... thumbnail
Hii Guys!
So here I post chapter 1!Do leave your liked and comments!!!

Chapter 1

"Students, you are expected to submit your respective presentations on Marketing latest by tomorrow. I hope you all didnt forget about it,did you?" A firm voice echoed in the classroom.

" No Miss D'souza We do remember" The whole 34 students said or rather shouted together

" Thats better. I give Ms.Jodha the responsibility to collect the pen drives and submit it at my workstation. Ms.Jodha, are you here?" Ms.D'souza asked as a 20 year old girl raised her hand.

" Yes,Miss D'souza. I'm right here!!" Jodha said, in her ever green innocent and lively voice.

" So Ms.Jodha. Will you take the responsibilty of..." Before she could complete her words, Jodha said loudly," I will Ms.D'souza. I will collect it and submit it to you in the first half." forcing Ms.D'souza to give one of her rare smiles.

Jodha had always been Miss.D'souza's favourite student. Miss.D'souza appreciated her eagerness to take up the work,whatever it may be and her innocence. At the same time, she feared for the innocent soul.' Earthly experiences haven't tainted this purity yet.' This was her thought after her encounter with Jodha, an year ago.

FB: ONE YEAR AGO

"So Miss.?" Ms. D'souza asked a nineteen year old girl.

"Ms.Jodha Singh." Jodha said proudly. Ms. D'souza examined her from top to bottom. She was wearing a black tight jeans along with a royal blue blouse top.

" So Ms. Jodha, if I am right, then you are from Hallwards Public School." She asked her again, checking her documents.

"Yes Miss. I've been there since my pre primary class. You can check and confirm it if you wish." Jodha replied back, confident.

" Ms.Jodha, What brings you here, may I ask?" Ms.D'souza asked, smiling.

Jodha was a little surprised as she thought that Ms.D'souza doesn't know how to smile. But, remembering her question, she replied wisely. " Miss. The first and core reason is the need for good and quality education which comes in the budget. I believe if you need something which has options to choose from, then one should choose the best keeping in mind their necessities, budget and quality of the product."

Ms.D'souza was amazed at her maturity. She cross questioned her,"So, you believe that education is a 'product'.Am I right?"

" It certainly is. Even when we choose to marry someone, we choose the best keeping in mind our needs. That does not mean that we are thinking of it as a product, rather it helps us to choose wisely."

For maybe the first time, Ms.D'souza was left speechless by a student. She couldnt help but grin widely at the cute but remarkably intelligent nineteen year old beautiful and innocent girl standing in front of her. She patted her shoulder and said," You've cleared the written test as well as the interview. We would mail further details to you latest by 25th April. Congratulations!"

Jodha's eyes widen and her jaw dropped. It was like a dream come true. Admission in the college of her dreams!! Yippe!

Ms.D'souza smirked at her antics and closed her mouth with her hand.

Jodha tightly hugged her and said, "You aren't joking right?? I...I will study here, right?"

"Yes dear, you are certainly right." She responded, before hugging her back.

Jodha realised that in haste she hugged Ms.D'souza. She quickly broke the hug as she picked up her hand bag.

She said, " Before going, can I say or rather advise you something Miss?"

Ms.D'souza was surprised. She said, " Yes.. Go ahead. I'll not mind." Jodha's face lit up as soon as she heard "not mind". She quickly replied, " You know Mam, I think you should laugh more frequently. Or at least smile. Its not such a bad thing, you see." Ms. D'souza smiled widely at her, surprising Jodha.

"See. I can smile" She said.

" I told you its not a bad thing!!" Jodha said, giving her million dollar smile.

Ms.D'souza patted her cheek and said, " Now go home fast.. You need to tell your parents, right?"

Jodha looked at her shocked when she suddenly remembered something and hit her forehead by her hand. "Oh yes!! How can I forget? Chalo ab I need to go! Will see you later Mam!!" She hugged Ms.D'souza again and ran through the corridors.

Ms.d'souza smiled at her retreating figure. She had, for the first time, witnessed such an innocent and lively soul. She sent a silent prayer to heaven for Jodha's well being and happiness before going back to her station.

FB ENDS

Ms.D'souza smiled as she recalled her memories with Jodha, beautiful ones. 

PRECAP: AKDHA MEET!!!

I know it was short.. but bacche ki jaan loge kya?? Enjoy reading!πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Love you all,πŸ€—

Regards,

Anushka...

Edited by Anushka8722 - 9 years ago
...jaskaran... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
continue soon dear!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› will wait...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ nd thank u for dedicating to me also...love uu
...Anushka... thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaskaran.kaur08

continue soon dear!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› will wait...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ nd thank u for dedicating to me also...love uu

are meri jaan.. mere pm karne se pehle hi like kar diya.. love you!πŸ€—β€οΈ
radhika7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Awesome  πŸ€—start Anu dear 
This jodha seems really bubbly in nature ...It will be fun reading this FF.

Waiting to read more of it πŸ‘
Edited by radhika7 - 9 years ago
...Anushka... thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika7

Res

Will soon read and comment

Awww 
Unres soon! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Loved it update fast and pm me love u
...Anushka... thumbnail
Originally posted by: marshi

Loved it update fast and pm me love u

Love u too yaar!πŸ€—
I will I will: Both update fast and pm you..
Chalo I promise u 1 thing: I will pm you till eternity...πŸ˜ƒ

oshinchaudhary thumbnail
Thank u so much for the dedication dear...satrting was good...n continue it soon...will be waiting.. luv ya