|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#4 || - Page 34

Posted: 9 years ago
@Janudi :-

Here's The Epi You Wanted.

@All : Feel Free To Siggify Them !
Beautiful pictures, Proteeti! 👏
Proteeti, one more request please. 😃😳 Can you post HQ pictures of Kunti's Swayamvar when Pandu enters and she chooses him?
Shafaq Naaz, our Kunti Ma of Mahabharat, donned the guise of Sita Devi in Sab Tv's Chidiya Ghar (where she replaced Debina Choudhary in the role of Mayuri). Mayuri and gang were doing a Ramayan skit and Shafaq got the role of Sita. Here are the pics.
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Proteeti, one more request please. 😃😳 Can you post HQ pictures of Kunti's Swayamvar when Pandu enters and she chooses him?

Yes, Why Not ? Which Episode Is That BTW ? I Mean, Between The First Twenty ? And Your Snaps Are Very Good ! Shafaq Is Actually Suited To The Mythos !

Originally posted by Radhikerani

Yes, Why Not ? Which Episode Is That BTW ? I Mean, Between The First Twenty ? And Your Snaps Are Very Good ! Shafaq Is Actually Suited To The Mythos !

Thanks in advance! I think it's Episode 17, towards the end, or beginning of episode 18. I basically want some nice snaps of Pandu and Kunti in royal outfits.

Also, after you're done with this one, I would really appreciate if you can do one of Pandu-Kunti's first night scene when Pandu tries to put a crown on her haid. 😆 It was such a cute scene!
Originally posted by ..RamKiJanaki..

Thanks in advance! I think it's Episode 17, towards the end, or beginning of episode 18. I basically want some nice snaps of Pandu and Kunti in royal outfits.

Also, after you're done with this one, I would really appreciate if you can do one of Pandu-Kunti's first night scene when Pandu tries to put a crown on her haid. 😆 It was such a cute scene!

Okay Di, I Found It ! I'll Post The Crown Part Tomorrow Or The Next Day !
StarBharat

Episode 20 (Acc. Bengali Version)

Pandu Visits Kuntibhoj, And Kunti Chooses His As Her Husband.

Continued...