|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#4 || - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Updt contd..
Lakshmanji tells ShriRam when the whole world knows about the exile why to hide from a friend? Nishadraj, being very experienced of the ups and downs of life, understands that Ramji's step mother has given him exile, so as to make her own son 'the King'. He expressed the same thing in front of Shri Ram.But, Shri Ram chides Nishadraj, not to disrespect his mom. Nishad feels sorry about the same.

Edited by arun-deeps - 9 years ago
Pics contd.
Lakshman makes bed of leaves for Siya Ram. Siya Ram spend their night beneath a tree at Srigaverapura.

Beautiful pictures, Gunia! 👏 I love these episodes from Ramayan.
|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||
Sundara Kanda:Hanuman gives Shri Ram the choodamani of Sitaji, and Shri Ram gets lost in a memory of Ayodhya when he put the choodamani in Sitaji's hair.

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
@gunu di
wohaaao lovely pics of siya ram. @guha's kingdom. Please make some stuff out of the pics where ramji is sleeping n sita ji sitting near ramji's feet, just like lakshmi ma .
Do it after your exams are over. Can you plz post or pm me some pix of ramji remembers devi sita's selfless service, when he finds her abhushan. It would b of grt help in sugg or req ppl.

@janaki di-
lovely choodamani caps. Thanks for posting. I suggest you the same theme i posted in the above comment to gunu di.Edited by Yashomati - 9 years ago
Thank you for liking the pics, Yashomati! And yeah, I'll definitely make a sig of that theme. 🤗
thank you so much di. That is so kind of you.
Such Sweet Pics Gunudi And Janudi !!

BTW, See This One !! I Literally Had A Muscle Clamp With Laughter As I Saw Him !!