New Ragna FF : Twisted tale of love Part 42 updated (Pg 110) Completed - Page 71

Posted: 8 years ago
Part 42 

Hey guys this is the edited version of last part for everybody who wanted a happy ending for Simi. Hope you guys enjoy it 

The priest calls for the bride but everybody is worried for Kalpi and Simi. 

Kamla : Vitthal, I am feeling restlessness now, even Pakhi is not here yet 

Pakya : you don't worry aayi, I will go check 

Gauri : what is happening Raghav?

Raghav : Mom, just clam down, Sammy lets go 

Mehek : Wait, wait 

Sammy : what is it now? can you find other time to fight

Mehek : Shut up, I am not like you, I did not stopped you to fight 

Raghav : Do you know when both of them left the parlor?

Mehek : Its been more than an hour, they left but I have a clue from which we can find out where is Simi

Raghav : Okay you find out, we will go and find them 

Simi follows the kidnappers and reaches the place where Kalpi is taken. She tries to sneak inside but is grabbed by the goons who takes her to Neetu. Simi tries to escape but one of the goon slaps hardly making her face bleed little when she hits the floor. 

Neetu : I warned you not to mess with me but you did not pay to my heeds 

Simi : If you think that you can scare me then just forget it, I am never gonna lose in front of a filthy woman like you 

Neetu grabs her hair in anger making her feel more pain. 

Simi : what do you want from me?

Neetu : Did you feel the pain I was suffering when you separated my son from me (grabs her hair more tightly) now you wait and watch what I do to you (leaves her) 

Simi : Do whatever you want but before doing anything to me recall your son's face, how will you face him after all this?

Neetu : You don't have to worry about him, I am still there for him, I raised him and he is my son

Simi : Unfortunately your blood is running in his veins when you don't deserve son like him 

Neetu's blood boils after hearing her words and orders the goon to burn her alive. Pakhi sneakingly goes where Kalpi is kept and unties her. She reveals everything to kalpi. The goon comes and sees everything but before he goes to Neetu, both girls knock the goon down making him unconscious. 

Pakhi : we have to run from here

Kalpi : Wait, wait (spots something on floor)

Kalpi notices Simi's bracelet realizing that she came following the goons

Pakhi : what happened Kalpi?

Kalpi : this is Simi's bracelet, that means she is around here, we have to find her

Pakhi : But Kalpi, this place is no less than a danger 

Kalpi : whatever it is but we cannot leave her alone. 

Pakhi : Okay, but I will go save her 

Sammy goes to find Kalpi, Raghav goes at the different location to find Kalpi but is disappointed when he does not find her. He hears a qawaii from a nearby dargah . 

aa aa aa aa aa aa aa

jo bandise thi zamane ki tod aaya hu

mai tere vaste duniya ko chhod aaya hu

aaya tere dar par diwana, aaya tere dar par diwana

aaya hu aaya, aaya tera diwana

Raghav steps into the dargah to pray for Kalpi

tera diwana, tera diwana, tera diwana

tera diwana, tera, tera diwana, diwana

tera diwana, tera, tera diwana

tera diwana, tera diwana, tera diwana

ye hai tera hi saudayi, ye hai tera hi shahdayi

ye hai tera hi saudayi, ye hai tera hi shahdayi

tere ishq me hai ise mar jana

tera jalwa jo paau, mai har gham bhul jaau

tera jalwa jo mai paau, mai to har gham bhul jaau

ye aansu jo hai bahte, bas itna hai ye kahte

kaha tu aur kaha mai, paraya hu yaha mai

aa karam itna agar ho, ki mujh par ik nazar ho

karam itna agar ho, ki mujh par ik nazar ho

karam itna agar ho, ki mujh par ik nazar ho

jaan o dil vaar du mai, zindagi haar du mai

jaise shama pe marta hai parvana

Mehek calls Raghav and Sammy to inform Simi's location. The goon pours the kerosene around Simi who is unconscious and Neetu talks to her 

Neetu : Now you will know the result of messing with Neetu Kapoor, I thought you were smart enough to figure out my plan but no you were such a fool to not save your friend or your family, but no worries my daughter will fulfill my wish . Unfortunately you will not able to know that who is your real family before dying but don't worry your foster mother will tell you when you reach to her, you tried to so hard to trap Prem but I will not let you succeed this time, I will handle him after your death, give my regards to her after all she was my best friend 

Neetu lights the matches and puts the fire around her and leaves the place. Prem reaches the factory before Sammy and Raghav at the nick of time. He goes to find Simi but could not reach her instead meets Kalpi and Pakhi. 

Pram : Pakhi, are you both okay?

Pakhi : I am fine bhai but I am very worried about Simi, I don't know where Neetu kept her 

Prem : What? I told you to support mom just to know her plan 

Pakhi : i know bhai but I went to save Kalpi, I did not know Simi came here too 

Kalpi : Please don't fight, lets go find her quickly 

Raghav and Sammy comes there finding the trio. 

Kalpi : Raghav (goes to hug him tightly) 

Raghav : Are you okay?

Kalpi nods 

Raghav : Where is Simi? you were with her right

Prem : Mom kept her on other secret place nearby 

Sammy is extremely worried about Simi's safety. He remembers his sweet moments and her cute childish nature earlier. 

All of them starts to look for Simi. 

Prem : Pakhi, you and Kalpi go behind the factory 

Suddenly both of the girls  sees a smoke coming out from an old factory behind the mill. They rushes to see but Neetu catches both girls before they reach to Simi and shouts at Pakhi for foiling her plans. She gunpoints at Kalpi. 

Pakhi : No Neetu, I will not you harm her (tries to snatch the gun) 

Prem comes in between and tries to snatch gun from his mom

Sammy goes inside the room which is on fire and is completely shocked to see Simi on the verge of death. He realizes she is not breathing and takes her out. All of them tries to wake her up but she does not respond. 

Neetu : She will not wake up, now she went with her mom 

Raghav's blood is boiling hearing her words. Gauri slaps thrice to Neetu for harming her daughter. 

Gauri : Are you not ashamed of yourself? why did you take out the enmity on my innocent daughter, what did she harm on you 

Neetu : Her mistake is that she is your daughter and she messed up with me knowing everything now, 

Prem : Enough mom, how much low you will stoop for your selfishness 

Neetu  : Prem, I did all this for both of you, this Pookie already went far away from me I did not wanted to lose you

Prem : Shut up your nonsense, if anything happened to Simi then consider your son is dead for you

Everybody rushes again to Simi but Neetu who is still blinded in her revenge gets her gun out to kill Raghav. 

Raghav : Sammy, lets her take to hospital before it is too late 

While everybody is leaving Neetu gunpoints on Raghav but before the bullet hits her target, Kalpi comes in between and saves Raghav by taking bullet. All of them for a second could not realize what just happened. Raghav stands numb seeing the blood on Kalpi's hand. He immediately rushes to her when she is about to fall on floor. Kalpi within few minutes closes her eyes in his arms. 

Gauri : Kalpi, wake up 

Mehek brings police to the factory and makes Neetu arrest for attempting murder on Kalpi and Simi. 

Hospital 

Everybody is very much worried about doctor coming out and tell them about the condition. 

Flashback 

Raghav : Kalpi, what are you doing (when Kalpi is doing her prayers) 

Kalpi : can you be quiet for some time 

Raghav : I don't know what you talk so much with your god, you don't even spare god with your boring talks 

Kalpi stares at him angrily 

Raghav : why are you staring at me like this? why do you need ask anything from god when you have me the handsome Raghav Singhania

Kalpi ; I was talking with bappa about you, really handsome? you are very lucky that I am with you 

Raghav : Oh so you were complaining about me?

Kalpi : No, I was telling to god to make you believe him instead of being atheist 

Raghav : Oh my god, spare him for getting one more devotee, because if I start believing him then I would have to ask him something big 

Kalpi :  why do you need to ask anything? he gave you everything 

Raghav : Excuse me, I cannot give the credit to god because I achieved everything by myself 

Kalpi : Okay, then at least thank him that you got girl like me

Raghav : No because I am Raghav Singhania who will get best thing in his life 

Kalpi : God, I cannot win argument with you

Raghav : I will only believe him when I feel I have to 

Kalpi : I am hoping that day would come soon and you believe that he do anything 

Flashback ends 

Raghav :  God, I never asked anything for myself but today I am asking you return my life, Kalpi and Simi are both important part of my life, if anything happened to them then I would never be able to forgive myself.

Sammy looks at the locket Simi gave him earlier for his life partner. 

Flashback 

At night both Sammy and Simi look at the stars sitting on the bonnet of the car together. 

Simi : Sammy, you know I read somewhere that these stars always chose somebody for you, no matter how far you try to go away from destiny but you will always end up with the person you are destined with

Sammy : when will you stop reading this silly novels, I mean come on, you are getting boring day by day 

Simi : Shut up, I know you will not believe it till you fall in love with somebody 

Sammy : You know this love thing is not for people like me 

Simi : you don't have make me remember but I am very sure about one thing that the day you fall in love you will mark my words that what beautiful thing love is 

Sammy : If that ever happens then I will do anything you want 

Simi : Promise? 

Sammy : Sammy Raizada is very certain about his promise but what if it does not happen 

Simi : Okay then lets make a deal 

Sammy : what? 

Simi : If we both don't find anybody till we get 24 then we will get married 

Sammy : you cannot be serious

Simi : I am very serious, why did you get scared? and even I am not interested in getting married to you

Sammy : I am not scared of anything 

Simi : Then final deal?

Sammy : done, but why you not any other girl

Simi : Because only I know you better than any other girl, so you will have to bear this Simi Gharewal lifetime 

Sammy : Then i might have to find somebody who can compete with you 

Simi : Well lets see if you can find one 

Flashback ends 

Sammy : Till today I did not know what love it but ever since I realized my love for Simi, I cannot afford to lose her, she deserves to be happy. This time I will not let anything happen to her, when I realized what is love you cannot take her away from me

The doctor comes and informs them that both are in critical state specially Simi due to smoke inside her lungs. Sammy rushes inside to Simi and insists her to wake up. Pakhi and Prem tries to console him but in vain. While Raghav goes to Kalpi trying to wake Kalpi. 

Raghav : Kalpi, I do not like this type of jokes, see I did what you wanted I started to believe in god now you have to wake up, come on tell your god that he cannot take you away from me

Gauri : Raghav, please calm down 

Raghav : No mom, I know Kalpi very well she likes to play pranks on me 

Sammy : Simi, now you are hurting everybody, not for me but at least wake up for your family for whom you yearned all this years, you cannot leave everybody like this 

Kamla : beta I still owe you my forgiveness, you cannot desert your parents, Pakya tell her that she will listen to you 

Pakya : Kalpi, you have to do everything for my marriage and then who will tie Rakhi on my wrist if you leave him 

Raghav : I promise I will never trouble you, Mom you tell her that you love her more than me

" Really" a voice came from back surprising everybody none other than Kalpi. Raghav immediately hugs her tightly but fakes anger on her. 

Kamla also is very relieved and without wasting a second hugs Kalpi including Pakhi. 

Raghav : Did you see mom? I told you that she always look for chance to trouble me 

Kalpi pouts hearing it and tells him how she defeated him. Other side Sammy who is crying immensely sees a movement in Simi's hand. 

Sammy : Raghav, did you see she had a movement? 

Simi slowly opens her eyes seeing everybody with a tensed face. Gauri immediately hugs her and asks forgiveness from her. 

Gauri : I am sorry for everything beta, I could never be a good mother to both of you 

Simi : don't say that, whatever bad has to happen it happened now nothing can go wrong 

Prem : Aunty, I feel all of Simi and Kalpi needs rest 

Sammy : Raghav and me will stay here with both of them 

Simi is quite confused to hear his words 

Later in the evening both couple shares light moments 

Sammy : So Ms Gharewal you lost challenge 

Simi : what challenge?

Sammy : Hmm, why don't you start eating almonds from today I heard it makes your memory strong

Simi : ;You (starts hitting him with pillows)

Sammy : Remember that we decided that till we become 24 if we did not find anybody then we both will get married and see now we have to fulfill it 

Simi : why, are you not gonna marry Pakhi?

Sammy : No because I realized that you are only made for me, and I feel we can be good compatible with each other what say, I felt my love for Pakhi was nothing but an infactuation

Simi : Are you trying to propose me?

Sammy : do I need to?

Simi : What kind of girl you think I am? that you will ask a silly question and I will say yes easily 

Sammy ; that means you will not marry me 

Simi : Excuse me, are you proposing me or just ordering me, let me remind you that I am not gonna agree due to that silly challenge

Sammy : Oh so you are not satisfied, okay 

Simi : what are you doing 

Sammy tells her to get up which she does and sits on his knees. 

Simi tries to hide her blush. Sammy extends his hand with flowers in his hand

Sammy : Simi, will you be my companion like this forever? I want to make your life very beautiful like heaven, 

Simi is in tears as she never believed she would get her love back. 

Sammy : what happened?

Simi : I don't know if it is dream or reality 

Sammy makes her pinch him to bring her to reality and happily hugs her realizing how important she became for him. 

Raghav gives Kalpi soup to drink which she ignores 

Kalpi : Raghav I am tired of this soup 

Raghav : Don't tell you want to eat the junk food from outside because I am not getting you those things till you are here 

Kalpi : Oh you are finally back in your khadoos mood 

Raghav ; Of course I would be because you are not well yet 

Kalpi : Please (requests like child) 

Raghav : stop making that childish acts because ti will not change my decision 

Kalpi : Okay fine, I will call Gauri mom

Raghav : Can't you win fight without mom?

Kalpi : don't challenge me Mr Singhania 

Raghav : Let me get married then wait and watch 

Kapoor house 

Pakhi looks at Sammy's picture and is in tears while Prem also is devastated losing everything in their life. He remembers his dad's words before he went to jail. 

Sahil : Prem, till today I thought I always gave you everything but now I realized that I did nothing for both of you 

Prem does not respond to his father 

Sahil : But I know you always fulfilled a son's duty, I know you will also be the best brother to Pakhi and take care of her like Kamla bay did all this years. (leaves) 

Prem : I promise you dad, I will never let Pakhi miss you 

Both of them packs their stuff as Prem named half property to Simi's name as their parents did years ago and other donated to an orphanage. 

Prem : Pakhi, don't cry, you know till we are together nothing can break us right

Pakhi : Bhai, why does this happen to us? why our love is not with us 

Prem : what if they are not with us, don't you think they deserve to be happy after what our parents did, and it is not necessary that we always get the one we love, you know another meaning of love is sacrifice

Pakhi : why did mom dad did all this?

Prem : Pakhi, revenge and greediness are the biggest enemy of a person, if a person decides to have that then they can go to any extend to get it. 

Pakhi takes all her pain out in her brother's arms. When finally both of them starts to leave Simi and Sammy enters. 

Prem : Simi, what are you doing here? you need to rest 

Simi : How can I rest when my friend is in trouble 

Prem : No I am fine, (hides his tears) 

Simi : Don't try to hide your pain, i want to give you both something 

Pakhi : what is it?

Simi returns Prem the property he named on her which shocks him. 

Prem : I can't take this 

Simi : Please take this as token of my friendship, please 

Sammy apologizes to Pakhi 

Pakhi : You don't have to be sorry, you know what I told you that you are very lucky to have this girl (Simi) in your life,  even before you realize I knew that you are made for her not for me (in tears) 

Prem and Pakhi with their heavy heart puts Simi and Sammy's hand on each other binding them. 

Both families gets to know about the whole truth that Pakhi was faking to be close to Raghav only to foil Neetu's plan. 

Pakhi ; How can I snatch my sister's love? the family who loved me like their daughter, I cannot even think of cheating them, the person who supported me when I was in bad problem and made me believed in true love how can I betray the person who supported me at every step (

Kamla  : You proved today that you have upbringing and relation of hearts matter more  

Pakhi :  Gauri aunty  why are waiting, the auspicious time is running away, lets get these people married before something else happens

After few days three marriage takes place 

Raghav-Kalpi, Sammy-Simi and Pakya-Mehek After sometime Pakhi brings Mehek and Simi downstairs by making them get ready. Pakhi makes Sammy and Simi marry each other in front of everybody. 

Everybody bids farewell to Kalpi and Simi 

Kamla : I am so happy today beta Kalpi, my both daughters are so mature today that they made their life's biggest decision 

Kalpi : I will miss you a lot aayi 

Gauri feels blessed of having a gem of daughter and feels proud of her doings. 

Gauri welcomes Kalpi and Simi at Singhania mansion. The ritual starts when Raghav and Kalpi have to find the ring in the pool of milk. 

Sammy : Be careful, don't embarrass us

Raghav : You think about yourself 

Kalpi wins the competition while Sammy wins during their round. 

Gauri :Kalpi, now I am giving you my all responsibility, you will have to take care of my Raghav (makes her wear the ancestral bangles) 

Sammy who enters his room finds his beautiful bride waiting for him since from so many years. Simi is looking at the moon and stars thanking them for giving everything back to her she craved for. He gently puts hands on her shoulder. 

Simi : You know that in real case I won that bet by making you fall in love with me

Sammy : Simi, today I want to gift you something special that will symbolize our new relationship 

Simi looks at him confusingly while Sammy shows her locket she gave him earlier for his life partner 

Sammy : shocked?

Simi : why is this locket still with you? 

Sammy : Because it is destined to be with you, take it 

Simi : You will always be unromantic 

Sammy : Now what happened 

Simi : Will you not tie?

Sammy : Sorry (ties the locket around her neck), I want to make one promise to you that I will give you all the happiness you always wanted me to give you 

Simi hugs him emotionally after finding solace in his arms

Raghav enters his room, decorated with candles, roses and his beautiful bride sitting on the bed. He feels blessed to have an angel in his life who can shower him all the love. He slowly lifts the veil of Kalpi who is very shy on his gesture. 

Raghav : Finally the face I always craved to see everyday is with me 

Kalpi hugs Raghav and tells him to never leave her alone 

Raghav : You witnessed not even death could separate us, we will embrace everything together

Kalpi feels very lucky to have married somebody who loves her more than anything in his life. Raghav slowly removes her jewelry. 

Kalpi : Now I became yours forever, nobody has right on me except you 

Finally two souls became one after a big brawl and crossing all hurdles in their life.  Prem and Pakhi starts a fresh life in Shimla. 

Awesome ending
This must have make neetu realise parents mistake sometimes children do bear it
Hmm similar get her love n ragna too good
Thank for happy ending
Amazing
Hmm I think people did not like the last part 
Awesome dear some take time since they come rare don't worry it very well written 
👏 Awesome end dear... Fab.. Thnx dear... U wrote this chappy...
Its very beautiful ending dear
Love it...
Impressive !!! Well written story. You have given importance to both Simi and Kalpi ,which was fabulous. Another captivating fact is , you have made almost all characters [ Neetu/Sahil ] exceptional, into positive ones ! This should have been the serial not what we were 'dished out ' ! Its a pleasure to read a completed FF, with no tensions of waiting for updates ! Thanks.
Beautiful update
I love the happy ending