Punar Vivah

AarYa FF: BE WITH ME final part updated - Page 3

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jhil... will  'Be with U' thru out...wonderful start...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

BE WITH ME

PART 2

Yash didn't know unknowingly he kept someone in wait like this.. he couldn't understand what to say now.. aarti asked again, "can you accept this or some other question in your mind?"

Aarti knew like her yash also wasn't ready for this remarriage but for the shake of ansh she agreed and after seeing yash's picture it was easy for her but not for yash, he took time for this decision and its natural that still there can be confusion in his mind..

"yeah, there could be some questions and confusions for me but after listing you, meeting you I glad to say, I want to accept this", yash had to say this and had to smile also

Aarti felt a relaxation after yash's words and could feel she started to blush also, she looks down to hide the blush.

Yash: "palak was so fond of arpita, she still couldn't take totally, how all of sudden arpita disappear leaving her... it may be tough for you.."

"I think I can manage very well yash ji, at least I can try my best", aarti comfort yash with her few words, honestly she had not anything to say expect this...

Yash looked at her, she still looking down, "aarti, now I think its clear what our relation going to be so please don't make me third person by adding ji' with my name. you can call me yash definitely. If I can call you aarti then you also should be comfortable..

The first step of being comfortable taken by yash and accepted by aarti , she smiled in reply, "okay.."

Again there was silence, this time aarti spoke, "ansh also know his father is prashant, his picture is father to him. He never asked me he want a father but I know he miss the fatherly love and he need a father.." aarti's voice became heavy and yash understood the reason.. before touching her he thought once then decided to go ahead go ahed, he kept his hand on aarti's shoulder, "don't worry, everything will be alright. I wont let him miss his papa from now, I also will try my best.."

Aarti felt peace in his touch after years.. her in-laws always so caring and loving towards her but his words made her feel indeed so special, relief like now she is not alone anymore.

Both family was thrilled to know that finally this two agreed and find the life partner in each other.. everyone wanted the weeding to take place soon but yash and aarti both wanted their children to be comfortable with each other as they also have to spend their life together as siblings and for them its important to meet their would be maa and papa also, after all the main reason of this punar vivah is their children and their happiness..

One day again they decided to meet but this time with the kids. Neither yash, nor aarti broke the marriage matter to ansh and palak and they requested to their family alsonot to say anything to them.

Yash said to palak that they are going to meet new friends and same did aarti also. When they come face to face aarti felt a pang in her heart to see palak. This little girl don't have mother? How god can be this much cruel? How she live without her mother? For anyone mother is first and most important thing without it life is half empty, she know that very well. She felt her mother's heart may be was waiting for this little soul only.. once she imagined ansh in place of palak, what ansh will do if she wont be there with him? What will be his situation? Her heart cried inside, she cant think palak motherless now, she make her mother of this girl instantly..

"hello palak.." aarti knelt down infront of palak and gave her a chocolate.. which kid don't like chocolate!, palak smiled big, "thank you aunty, you know my name? how?"

Aarti take palak's hand in his, "actually yesterday one angel came to my dream and said I'll meet a beautifull princess here today, whose name is palak.." aarti, kissed in her hand..

Palak become very happy to listen her praising.. "where is my chocolate mumma?" ansh pulled aarti's dupatta. He become very disappointed when his maa become busy with another girl and he didn't even get his chocolate also.

"your chocolate with me ansh.." yash gave him that, he lost to see aarti and palak like this. After many days he saw bright face of palak like arpita with her, he didn't remember that like aarti he also should take one step to ansh. They are here for this specially

Yash made him sit on his lap, "two girls together na, they will keep talking, let them do girly talk, lets go, we'll play football" yash came to know about ansh's chice's from aarti so it wasn't difficult for him..

They all enjoyed, played together. Mostly they were happy. They mingled with their new friends easily without knowing they going to be one family soon.. ansh and palak liked their new uncle and aunty very much but the best thing was they loved each other's company. They become friends even promised to meet soon again

In next few days it become routine for palak and ansh to talk in phone and they met many time also. Slowly their bond become stronger which yash and aarti wanted, for this kids they also was getting chance to meet and know more things.

Their families now started to insist them for early marriage, as now no reason for doing late. They know each other, met the children, the children alos now attached with each other so now the time come to break the news to palak and ansh also

It was happy news for ansh and palak..  for ansh it was happy news of getting papa but more than that for both palak and ansh happier thing was that they can stay with their new friends from now always..

One night before their weeding::

Yash's phone rang, its aarti. It was pretty late at night, he just take the call but there was silence on other side..

Yash: aarti, what happened? I am sure you didn't call me this hour at night for sharing silence..

Aarti: I am scared yash..

Yash: for what?

Aarti: am I doing right? Is our decision right?

It was quite disappointing for yash, after meeting aarti he never think that. He accepted this as their destiny and aarti's words made him sure about it and now at last time she saying this.. what it means? "if you want then you can take your step back aarti.. but I don't think our kids can take it.", yash said with disappointment.

Aarti: please yash, don't misunderstand me.. and how you decided that I want to take my step back? I was scared about my new responsibilities, about palak, ansh.. will I able to give palak that which she need? what  If anytime I become selfish between ansh and palak?

Yash: you wont aarti. In this time at least I can know you this much that can prove your thinking wrong.

Aarti: you trust me? This much?

Yash: I trust my choice, my decision.. I know palak is going to get her mother again. And you wont do any difference between ansh and palak. And one more thing. From your words I got the strength to start a new journey, please don't doubt on yourself now. We have to be the best parents of our children..

Aarti: I wanted you many things to say but can say thank you .. thank you for clearing all the confusions..

Yash: will see you tomorrow.. good night..

He cut the call, "I hope I also wont do any difference between my both children.. and I promise I wont..

Next day was their weeding. They didn't wanted a grand ceremony for their weeding. It was simple marriage with rituals in temple. With the blessings and with good wishes Yash and aarti gave 7 promises to each other along with one more that they will be good parents of their children and will give all the love to them and will try to lead a beautiful life with them

thank you for the comments in previous part. hope you liked this also.. AarYa get married here, journey is from now. it'll be a short story, hoping to end in 10 parts.. please hit like and give your feedback, i'll be waiting. next part: first night of them and kids also. will update next week. ðŸ˜Š

Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice update I enjoyed it awaiting their journey through their marriage life.
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update loved it continue soon
jhillyarya thumbnail

thank you...😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail

thanks dear..  
jhillyarya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sb1410

Very nice update I enjoyed it awaiting their journey through their marriage life.

thank you so much..  
jhillyarya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ksen

Very nice update loved it continue soon

thanks dear.. will update soon.😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kmfan_2

Wonderful update...

thanx shanti di..  
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey! It's superb! Loved the way they first met and made the kids comfortable with each other before giving them the news of marriage.