Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That was a great update jhil 👏
Really liked the way how they understood each other so well their responsibilities ⭐️
Star of the update is the phone call the night before the marriage that was simply great how yash assured aarthi ⭐️

Great job 👏
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

thanks dear..  

welcome dear
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Hey! It's superb! Loved the way they first met and made the kids comfortable with each other before giving them the news of marriage.

thank you for liking and commenting dear...  
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

That was a great update jhil 👏
Really liked the way how they understood each other so well their responsibilities ⭐️
Star of the update is the phone call the night before the marriage that was simply great how yash assured aarthi ⭐️

Great job 👏

thank youuu rosey di.
the phone call was not there, i added at last moment
and thank god i added and after adding i was fllng its done now.😊  
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Really Jhil it's wonderful. The flow of the story is superb. Great work Jhil!
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@1 nd @2,

Thanks for d PV concept ,u ve taken....
The first update was full on suspense mode nd their flashback on how d marriage proposals were made for d sake of their children ,enjoying it...
Aarthi's  fear abt d marriage,nd yash a total gentle man in giving confidence her...
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Really Jhil it's wonderful. The flow of the story is superb. Great work Jhil!

thank you kate di...😊  
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirmalac99

@1 nd @2,

Thanks for d PV concept ,u ve taken....
The first update was full on suspense mode nd their flashback on how d marriage proposals were made for d sake of their children ,enjoying it...
Aarthi's  fear abt d marriage,nd yash a total gentle man in giving confidence her...

hmm, thanx nirmala di..😊
i wrote before also but this time thought why not pv cncpt, aftr all we cnnctd with ths pv cncpt.. so  
jhillyarya thumbnail

thanx  
jhillyarya thumbnail

PROMO OF PART 3

New room with new company give palak lots of happiness. She started to jump on bed just after entering that room. "this is our room papa?" she asked with happiness.

Yash was enjoying the happiness of them, "yes dear, this is your room.."

Ansh still didn't believe coz he stayed with aarti, never saw this much big room and never had a separate room also, "sachchi papa? Pura??"

Yash smileb in such innocent question, "sachchi, pura.. only you both will share this room now.. happy?"

After getting the confirmation ansh also joined palak in jumping as he understood now he also have equal right on jumping.

Aart somehow stopped the kids by saying they should sleep now but they didn't want to, after all they have something new now, someone new, "ok then, I'll tell you a story, then you have to sleep."

Palak beamed with happiness , she always love to listen story but after arpita's death she didn't find story telling partner, no one can tell story like her mother, "really aunty??"

This thing hurt aarti, palak still calling her aunty? Her face faded which didn't go unnoticed by yash, she looked at yash and then smiled to palak, "palak, I am not your aunty now, I am your maa.."

Palak looked at her with confussion, "but my mumma is there.." she showed her arpita's picture on table