Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: caller123

Wonderful promo.. So Palak will need time to accept Aarthi..

yeah.. and hope you'll get some  of answers in next update..๐Ÿ˜Š  
jhillyarya thumbnail

thank you for the lovely comments.. here the next part.. hope you'll enjoy

BE WITH ME

PART 3

Ansh accepted yash as his father easily but for palak that was not that much easy. Prashant died before ansh's birth, he didn't see prashant expect his picture. He used to ask aarti about his father and with aart's description he made a shadow on his mind and when they started to meet yash then ansh found the shadow in yash coz yash was so caring and loving towards him. When he comes to know really yash will be his father his happiness increase. But in palak's case that was different. She was so close to arpita she knew arpita, she knew how was her mother. Only 15 month ago she lost her mother but her memory was so strong in her mind so giving arpita's place to any other not so easy to her..

At night yash took aarti and kids to the new room which he made ready for the children specially. Before palak was alone. A room was for her but not so needed. She used to sleep with yash and gayetri but now ansh here so they need a separate place and they will be happy also to get it. 

New room with new company give palak lots of happiness. She started to jump on bed just after entering that room. "this is our room papa?" she asked with happiness.

Yash was enjoying the happiness of them, "yes dear, this is your room.."

Ansh still didn't believe coz he stayed with aarti, never saw this much big room and never had a separate room also, "sachchi papa? Pura??"

Yash smileb in such innocent question, "sachchi, pura.. only you both will share this room now.. happy?"

After getting the confirmation ansh also joined palak in jumping as he understood now he also have equal right on jumping.

Aart somehow stopped the kids by saying they should sleep now but they didn't want to, after all they have something new now, someone new, "ok then, I'll tell you a story, then you have to sleep."

Palak beamed with happiness , she always love to listen story but after arpita's death she didn't find story telling partner, no one can tell story like her mother, "really aunty??"

This thing hurt aarti, palak still calling her aunty? Her face faded which didn't go unnoticed by yash, she looked at yash and then smiled to palak, "palak, I am not your aunty now, I am your maa.."

Palak looked at her with confusion, "but my mumma is there.." she showed her arpita's picture on table.

Aarti couldn't find what to give answer as said before about palak and arpita's bond.. yash come to palak and hold her, " like ansh can call me papa you also should call her maa.. right.?"

Aarti could see dark face of her.. she didn't want to force palak for accepting, she wanted her to accept as her own wish.., "no yash, its not necessary" she called palak closer to her, "palak no need to call me that which you don't want, but please don't call me aunty.."

Aarti's funny expression made palak smile, "ok, then what can I call you?? Let me think" she become busy to think, "I get a name.. i'll call you pari.. ok..!!"

"definitely sweetheart",  Aarti hugged her both children with a relief and made a promise to herself that she wont let palak go far from her and will come more close to her soon.."

After the kids slept aarti came out from that room and get yash  there waiting for her. She was tensed because ansh didn't sleep without her before. In reply yash lead her to their room, which was just beside of kids room and aarti felt relaxed that she'll be near to ansh.

"at first get fresh and change", yash said after coming to their room.." but when arti went for her bag she didn't get, yash remind her may be that's with vidhi bhabi, she must forget to keep that in work.. now question is what she will wear coz with that heavy saree and jewelry impossible to sleep for aarti.. "how to sleep wih this saree?" aarti asked.

yash:"there in wardrobe some saree and nightwear for you, you can take what you want.."

Aarti looked at him surprisingly.. for her saree and nightwear? Did yash keep those? Question come in her mind.. the thread of their heart already started to connect already so perhaps yash could understand and said, "actually bhabi did shopping for you, so kept there..all yours, you can use those.."

After sometime...

Aarti was little uncomfortable. New house, new room and mostly after years she is in same room with a male person, with whom her relationship different now, they already tied in the sacred relationship but that is the main reason of being uncomfortable.. same with yash also.. for him not new room but someone with him in this room, who is his wife now and they have to share bed also.. it'll be so good if their reaction also could be like ansh and palak but both know that is not easy..

"I still couldn't forget arpita.." yash said but after saying it he thought did he do right to bring this topic this time?? But he get his reply just then, "yeah, its not so easy to forget someone, specially that person whom we love.."

Yash looked at her, he said about arpita many time but aarti never said things about her ex-husband, expect that day when they met in garden. "I said many things about arpita many time but you didn't.. if you want then you can share with me.."

Aarti was silent sometime, "I don't have much memory with prashant.." she was silent again, "what need to bring past here yash? We started new life for our kids.. what need to dig past? I am not saying about you not to say about your memories.. you can share your good and bad both memories with me, I'll be always there to listen, I know how much you love arpita.. but everyone not so lucky about good memories.. I am your wife now but I don't want anything expect time and love for our children.."

Yash couldn't understand why she don't want to share her things.. but yeah, may be everything in life not so easy, "aarti, are you upset about palak?? I said you, she still couldn't forget arpita."

Aarti: "Can you forget arpita  yash?? no na, then how you can expect in case of palak?? She is small but her love for her mother not less.. so how we can expect her reaction as we want??"

Yash smiled, "you are so understanding aarti.. thank you for understanding palak and me also.. but it can be tough for you but I know you can..

Aarti: "it wont be tough yash.. she accepted me with open arms. Yeah she couldn't give me her mother's place definitely I want that but she don't have negative thinking towards me and mostly she is happy to get me, what we want more?? Time is powerful yash.. it wont be tough for me if you'll BE WITH ME.."

Yash kept his hand on his, " you can be relaxed about it,, I'll be with you in your every steps.."

will wait for your views.. next part: 1st morning in scindhiya house and some beautiful moments. will update next week.. tahnk you๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg yaar hatss off to you your amazing keep up the great hardwork๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jhil my sis, You took me back t the day of PV.. I really love to read more updates in this story..
How they will fall in love and what is Aarthi past??
When will Palak accept Aarthi...
hmm my dear you have lot of scope here. 
Wish you all the best dear...
I'm with you in every step..
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update dear.. intresting precap.. waiting
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

Beautiful love the innocence of children continue soon

thanks, updated next part.. hope you'll like๐Ÿ˜Š  
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Lovely promo. Waiting for the chapter...

thanx, posted next part  
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Jhil - the best part of this update is  - to get to know each other and that includes kids -- before settling down as life partner. Kids interactions and meeting before the new relation begins is the highlight -- for their adjustment is very important and the first step towards smile.

Loved and waiting for your next part.
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update jhil...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
aarthi s concern towards her children was so touching...
enjoying the beginning of their great journey๐Ÿ˜ƒ

amazing job jhilโญ๏ธ
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Fabulous update. Superb beginning of AARYA's journey. Ansh and Palak happy as they got a new room. Loved the way Aarti make Yash understand Palak's POV in case of Arpita.