YuvReen / ShiviTi golden heaven #62 Mujhe Teri Zaroorat Hai <3 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Exactly, how can they ruin their own creations I think they changed the writer or something or they really lost their brains... yes agreed everyone was glorified besides Yuvreen dumb CVs feel like throwing sandals at them losers.. we gave them so much feedback too on f 3 2 and channel v page they never paid us any attention
they are so 🤪 i mean seriously they just wanted to flatter the side chars. so they did things like that. but yeah they never listened to all of us who literally sent so much feedback through portals they're affiliated with
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

yeah the person is coming tomorrow but today is like a heat wave. just for another half hour, then im going out. but whole day was pretty bad

yeah same fan at night is tough too

it will get sorted out 

hope its gets cooler soon 

they are so 🤪 i mean seriously they just wanted to flatter the side chars. so they did things like that. but yeah they never listened to all of us who literally sent so much feedback through portals they're affiliated with

Exactly mentle people they are 🤬

I sent so many questions it was midnight here I woke up and sent all questions from Ipad it was so difficult the losers didnt event give us Shiviti interview with our questions😭

So cute

Yuvreen dance sequence 
Wish it wasnt a dream sequence 

Exactly mentle people they are 🤬

I sent so many questions it was midnight here I woke up and sent all questions from Ipad it was so difficult the losers didnt event give us Shiviti interview with our questions😭
I have no words left for them, they let us down in many ways with lack of yuvreen and good story season 2🤢😡

me too. i had a difficult time from my phone with writing questions and saving them there. then finally submitted them later in time. but they magically lost that part of the portal 👎🏼😡 and then didnt even get that intv. we all worked hard on thinking of good questions and going to their difficult site. 

Yuvreen dance sequence 
Wish it wasnt a dream sequence 
how intense was their dance, but still it looked beautiful also 😳
me too. the cvs had to disappoint us even when they gave something. they couldnt see us completely happy season 2

I have no words left for them, they let us down in many ways with lack of yuvreen and good story season 2🤢😡

me too. i had a difficult time from my phone with writing questions and saving them there. then finally submitted them later in time. but they magically lost that part of the portal 👎🏼😡 and then didnt even get that intv. we all worked hard on thinking of good questions and going to their difficult site. 

Yeah lack of yuvreen scenes and shiviti offscreen segments too... lets not even discuss the story it was worse iris crap 
Same i had no lappy at that time it went for repair... took sis Ipad done from there... i really thought they will give us but they didnt🤬

Hi Naz how r u now🤗

I hope ur ok do see my pm