D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
when you watch dance movies you wish you were born to dance? Instead of whatever it is you are doing?
When I watch transformers, I wish I could transform.. I won't settle for a transformers sticker on my car.. I wish I was the car that could transform.

I saw Maleficent today and I wish I were an Evil Witch too.. does this happen to you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally yes...and it really feels weird because it makes me fickle minded and insecure in my way..
D3viL thumbnail
there is this school of thought which says heaven or hell exists now.. for me .. heaven would be being a Thickshake Creator .. It would be heaven.. I think you are from india? so in that case I would be the lassiwalla .. selling lassi on the side of the road with my portable blender and some fruit, ice-cream and ice... 
but right now I would settle for being an evil witch. what about you?
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

there is this school of thought which says heaven or hell exists now.. for me .. heaven would be being a Thickshake Creator .. It would be heaven.. I think you are from india? so in that case I would be the lassiwalla .. selling lassi on the side of the road with my portable blender and some fruit, ice-cream and ice... 

but right now I would settle for being an evil witch. what about you?

I wanna be a journalist...but then after watching-Confessions of a shopaholic I want to work in a corporate firm...after watching Masterchef I feel being a chef would be cool...so I am confused...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail
Yeah the dance movies do that to me too.. makes me wanna ditch everything in life and just dance. 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It happens to me a lot! After watching 500 days of summer, I wanted badly to be like Summer.I cut my hair,changed my clothing style but then I watched PS I love you and I had lots of dreams where I was seeing myself as holly πŸ˜† Even till now,when i watch Leo DiCaprio movies,I start imagining myself as his dearest spouse πŸ˜†
D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redrose07

It happens to me a lot! After watching 500 days of summer, I wanted badly to be like Summer.I cut my hair,changed my clothing style but then I watched PS I love you and I had lots of dreams where I was seeing myself as holly πŸ˜† Even till now,when i watch Leo DiCaprio movies,I start imagining myself as his dearest spouse πŸ˜†

oh you want to look like them and you ... take steps to do that too.. thats extreme.. but at least you don't want to be a chef like that person three or two posts above you! nothing in the world can make me want to cook for someone else !!
Easy_A thumbnail

oh you want to look like them and you ... take steps to do that too.. thats extreme.. but at least you don't want to be a chef like that person three or two posts above you! nothing in the world can make me want to cook for someone else !!

To be fair to her, maybe she wants to become a chef to showcase her culinary skills... which she will invest on herself for the most part.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Then you are gonna be a bad husband πŸ˜›
I love cooking,Even my cousins say I'm the best Maggi maker in the worldπŸ˜‰
When I used to watch Koii Mill Gaya movie, I wish I could one of the kid of that movie =D