Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Yeah you're easygoing, but something tells me that d3vil is high maintenance.. so I'm interested in knowing how long he spends in front of the mirror styling his hair, checking himself out, putting on that after shave lotion, fixing his collar, giving himself flying kiss, putting on his moisturizing protective lotion, fixing his tie, blah blah blah and some more blah blah blah.

.. maybe he was was born with it.. maybe its maybelline πŸ˜†

Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Yeah some guys spend 2 hours fixing their hair and give so much importance to their clothes. πŸ˜† How to be the hottest and the most handsome guy in the world ? πŸ˜›

Same way some girls don't use 10Kg of makeup. πŸ˜† I only use eyeliner and maskara everyday because the only things I like about me are my eyes. I use eyeshadows and lipstick only when I am going to a party. I kind of hate foundation and other makeup so never use them. 

If makeup was meant to be used by boys they would be using it. πŸ˜†

Edited by Eternal-Psycho - 9 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

.. maybe he was was born with it.. maybe its maybelline πŸ˜†

Or maybe he should let her shower first cuz it turns out that after all, he takes LONGER than her.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Easy_A

Yeah you're easygoing, but something tells me that d3vil is high maintenance.. so I'm interested in knowing how long he spends in front of the mirror styling his hair, checking himself out, putting on that after shave lotion, fixing his collar, giving himself flying kiss, putting on his moisturizing protective lotion, fixing his tie, blah blah blah and some more blah blah blah.

Shaving/Trimming, sun block is compulsory for me at least .. but I am not that formal πŸ˜† I prefer tees more then dress shirts and jeans more then dress pants .. 
@Bold: I guess he has attached ur pic on his mirror πŸ˜†
Edited by MasterDisaster - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Eternal-Psycho

Yeah some guys spend 2 hours fixing their hair and give so much importance to their clothes. πŸ˜† How to be the hottest and the most handsome guy in the world ? πŸ˜›

Same way some girls don't use 10Kg of makeup. πŸ˜† I only use eyeliner and maskara everyday because the only things I like about me are my eyes. I use eyeshadows and lipstick only when I am going to a party. I kind of hate foundation and other makeup so never use them. 

If makeup was meant to be used by boys they would be using it. πŸ˜†

abay chal bey.. tu jaa yaha se ! πŸ˜†
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I take just 10 minutes to get ready...
Stop making false romours
Originally posted by: -Suhana-

I take just 10 minutes to get ready...
Stop making false romours

You are always unique re🀣
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
Originally posted by: MasterDisaster

abay chal bey.. tu jaa yaha se ! πŸ˜†

Ji aap kaun? Mujhe kyun nikal rahe hain? πŸ˜†
Return of evil please introduce yourself ? You know everyone here that is confirmed πŸ˜† we won't eat ya ...