D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
don't you think she is the best thing ever to be created in india? 

here lets watch this together.. not for the show nor their talents .. but to appreciate the supremecy of beauty ... thank you God for making her so beautiful.. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZwwsUkFWrQ[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
and there is priyanka chopra ( who appeared on my side panel .. ) why has india got so many good-looking women? 

I wish I was born in india and then I could spend my life on the side of the road gawking ( cause its not problem staring there) and I could whistle and chase them.. ( cause if you do it here you would go to prison, plus who would want to do that here? there is no sonali here) .. 

I think I would be happy just to bring a chair to the side of the road and stare tho.. a banana lounge chair so I can lay back, put my feet up and stare... maybe with a megaphone? so I can say hey you? yes you? can you walk past me again, just a little slower as well? 
Easy_A thumbnail
So... if you had to pick only one between Sonali and PC to save, who would you pick? You will marry the one you saved and the other will die a painful death before your eyes. What would you do? 
D3viL thumbnail
... if sonali didn't bring her husband along I would pick her hands down!!! and it would be painful to watch priyanka die but i am sure sonali could make me forget in a heart beat.. 
Anne.Frank thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: D3viL

and there is priyanka chopra ( who appeared on my side panel .. ) why has india got so many good-looking women? 

I wish I was born in india and then I could spend my life on the side of the road gawking ( cause its not problem staring there) and I could whistle and chase them.. ( cause if you do it here you would go to prison, plus who would want to do that here? there is no sonali here) .. 

I think I would be happy just to bring a chair to the side of the road and stare tho.. a banana lounge chair so I can lay back, put my feet up and stare... maybe with a megaphone? so I can say hey you? yes you? can you walk past me again, just a little slower as well? 

Hey...India already has enough boys to stare at pretty girls...we don't need you...😆

On topic-Yes I love Sonali too...she is really gorgeous and elegant...and India does have really pretty women...😃
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This video is not available in my country, but yes Sonali is one graceful lass. Could she stop growing this beautiful now ?!  She can give complex to anybody ,  I'm already feeling the heat. ðŸ˜†
Eternal-Psycho thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

Sonali is so beautiful and graceful. ðŸ˜ƒ
Sonali Bendre is beautiful no doubt ! I like her beauty more then Aishwarya and Katreena !