Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

I rather have SM won as best couple on the vijay tv awards rather then best actor or actress. KR is nice still SM deserved it more :)

As soon this week second part ends - lets have our very own IF Vijay TV awards with the nominees for our members to vote 😉

Yes akka..my POV ..No one can beat original SM ..their chemistry beyond limit.. their glimpse itself brings smile on my face..missing them badly..
Woo Hoo ..cant wait for our own IF Vijay TV awards..
Devino thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I rather have SM won as best couple on the vijay tv awards rather then best actor or actress. KR is nice still SM deserved it more :)

As soon this week second part ends - lets have our very own IF Vijay TV awards with the nominees for our members to vote 😉

Eagerly waiting ratna sis...
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
how i missed this tread...
thanks hema for this thread.. hugs..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hema where r u? :)

Award continues with Favourite find was given to Laksh from office. She looks so pretty in blue dress. AnandVaithinathan for Special award. Favourite international find Pragathi. Lolz even mathi was nominated for this category 😛

hehehe best supporting male actor our komban from office re 😆 fuuh his name is Udhaya Banu Maheswar 😛 best supporting female Sudha Chandran from deivam thandhu veedhu. She forgot her golds re 😆 still her make up was semma heavy 😲

Hemaaa ennaku tired achu 😆 you continue later when it airs for you guys. Lolz

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the updates akka..please continue..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the updates akka..please continue..

hehehe lemme update our SM awards 😳

Best male actor Sentil mirchi - Saravanan 🥳 The One and only Saravanan 😳 After so long hearing the same bgm with our fav SM 😳 Rajashekar gets up and hugs him. How i miss this father son combo Senthil says no one calls him senthil - all calls him saravanan. He never expected SM to become this popular. A memorable journey for him. Even people are still asking if rajashekar is his father and some even said he married meenashi nu.

Next for Best female - Our loving Srija 😳 she look so beautiful. And lovely. Kuyili gives her a kiss and senthil gets up shakes hand with her. Seriously that bgm only works magic for this 2 😳 She thanks everyone - hehehe she has improved in tamil lot. She gives special mention to all others like kuyili,  rajashekar, senthil, her sisters and the patti who no longer is here. Also the person who gave her voice Jiji.
Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail

hehehe lemme update our SM awards 😳

Best male actor Sentil mirchi - Saravanan 🥳 The One and only Saravanan 😳 After so long hearing the same bgm with our fav SM 😳 Rajashekar gets up and hugs him. How i miss this father son combo Senthil says no one calls him senthil - all calls him saravanan. He never expected SM to become this popular. A memorable journey for him. Even people are still asking if rajashekar is his father and some even said he married meenashi nu.

Next for Best female - Our loving Srija 😳 she look so beautiful. And lovely. Kuyili gives her a kiss and senthil gets up shakes hand with her. Seriously that bgm only works magic for this 2 😳 She thanks everyone - hehehe she has improved in tamil lot. She gives special mention to all others like kuyili,  rajashekar, senthil, her sisters and the patti who no longer is here. Also the person who gave her voice Jiji.

Thanks for the updates akka.. 🤗
BGM only fits our original SM..When we listen to that music a smile automatically grips us and our real SM scenes come before our eyes..Their magic is unbeatable..

Nice to know Sreeja even thanked the person who dubbed her voice..👏
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhavana and Ma.ka.pa Hosting

Awards for Fav/Best Find

Nominees are

Vishnu

Madhumila

Magna

Priyanka

Vignesh Karthik

John Vijay came to announce Award

Madhumila Is the Winner

Next Awards, Spl Awards, Spl contribution

Award for Anandh Vaithiyanathan Sir

all other Judges of Super singer came to gv award

Next Awards Fav International Find, Director Vetri Maran came to announce Winner

Nominees are

Mathiazhagan

Prem Gopal

Singapore Vishnu

Pragathi

Praveen saivee

Pragathi Is The Winner
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Next Award For

Fav Male Supporting actor

Nominees

Rajasekar - SM

Mathiyazhagan - Thayumanavan

Udhaya Banu Maheswar - Office

Natraj - 7C

Raviraj - Puthukavithai

Actor Jay prakash came to announce the awards with Dance master Babu basker

Udhaya Banu Maheswar Is the Winner
(I Feel Rajasekar deserves it more)

All Office team, stands up and Claps for him, Vishnu hugs him.

Next Fav Female Supporting actor

Nominees are

Kuyili - SM

Suzan - Office

Nandhini - SM

Kanya - DTV

Sudha Chandran - DTV

Sudha Chandran Is The Winner

All Her Team members Stands up and Jumps in Joy.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Radha tholla thanga mudiyala.. why telecasting her part again today ? Grrr