Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Navetha-

Prajin 😳 ❀️ my first crush in tellyworld 😳
Miss u badly 😭

Yes mine too..I was a great fan of Prajin ,when he played as Shakti in Idhu Oru Kaadhal Kadhai..😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Hema for the updates..πŸ€—
DD stole the program today..her speech bought me tears ..She brought up her brother and lived for her family after her dad's death.. Really her dad will be very proud of her today..πŸ‘

And the moment I waited my fav SM ..Cant take my eyes of them..Wish we can see them again on a new serial soon..
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks Hema for the updates..πŸ€—

DD stole the program today..her speech bought me tears ..She brought up her brother and lived for her family after her dad's death.. Really her dad will be very proud of her today..πŸ‘

And the moment I waited my fav SM ..Cant take my eyes of them..Wish we can see them again on a new serial soon..

Yeah Krithi, DD Really make me to get tears !!!!πŸ‘

Love HerπŸ€—
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Yes mine too..I was a great fan of Prajin ,when he played as Shakti in Idhu Oru Kaadhal Kadhai..😳

Was he there in the awards?

I too liked him a lot in one of the Sun Tv serial was it Pen? Some short lived one.
migan thumbnail
Thansk Hema for the live updates. Yet to finish watchign it.
But did see Senthil Sreeja could not wait na. Lols
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Was he there in the awards?

I too liked him a lot in one of the Sun Tv serial was it Pen? Some short lived one.

s He was there in awards Function with his Wife ka..and yeah i saw that Pen serial, He was there and i love that Show, its abt Frndshp!!! bt it was ended very shortly .
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Thansk Hema for the live updates. Yet to finish watchign it.

But did see Senthil Sreeja could not wait na. Lols

yeah i know...me too waited badly for their part!!! SO Magical ka...They Both are Awesome😳
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the life updates.Nice to see that Vijay tv gave awards to all almost every contributing member ,its big encouragement.About favorite jodi i agree with Ratna and Krithi akka even i voted for them .Hope Vijay tv continues this work more.Loved kuily and sreeja bonding.
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Jessie..

Thanks for the life updates.Nice to see that Vijay tv gave awards to all almost every contributing member ,its big encouragement.About favorite jodi i agree with Ratna and Krithi akka even i voted for them .Hope Vijay tv continues this work more.Loved kuily and sreeja bonding.

Yeah Love the way Kuyili kissed Srija and also how Srija mentioned everyone to thanks, even she mentioned person who gv voice to her as Meenu...Lovely SrijaπŸ˜³πŸ€—
migan thumbnail
While accepting best Jodi - Karthik is speechless again. Sruthi Raj took over and thanked then karthi talked.
He seems too shy...