ETF Case 4S The curious case of ACP Rawte pg 11/12 Updated last part

Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry for the faltu title😆🤢
Well well look who's here😲me me me😲😆Anyone missed me?
After a long time I am posting something😃as the title suggest it will be based on a case, trying to copy Helena and Zuby 🤣😆hopefully four shot as in four parts, and of course very long🥱

<font color="#ff0033">Disclaimer- If any character is shown in bad light, its purely intentional, not because of my dislike for it, blame it on my imagination. Idea credit goes to Gorky and his last hangout with SM😆</font>

Here it is. . .

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">5 PM, SBI branch, Juhu</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The SBI branch had never seen this much blood in its premises, neither it had heard this much gun shots. This had to be the worst day in the history of this branch.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The ETF along with Local police were shooting continuously toward the bank. Glasses, blood and bodies were everywhere. They had killed some of the terrorists who were inside trying to loot this bank and looked like today it will be another victory on their book.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Rawte, Chotu, head toward the entrance." Rathore, the chief ordered to his second in command and commando through his wifi, "I am out of bullets."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Rawte Chotu and some other police officers headed for the entrance, and soon they were able to get inside the Bank. A guy tried to shoot Chotu, but at the right time Rawte killed the man.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Maybe Rawte was hoping Chotu will give him a look of gratitude, but he never expected a look of horror in his face. He frowned, and then he saw it.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">His bullet didn't hit the shooter, but it had hit a civilian hostage instead. The shooter was not killed by him, but someone else had shot him from Rawte's behind. It was Rathore, who had entered just in time with fresh bullets.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"One civilian is down." Chotu's voice shook while talking in wifi, "I repeat, one civilian is down."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">9 PM, Police Headquarters</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"What the hell you think you did Rawte?" DIG Raghu Dixit yelled, his eyes glaring dangerously to him, "Do you realize what you just did back there?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"It was an accident." Rawte answered calmly, though none can mistake the apology in his voice.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"I don't care what that was." Raghu sir lowered his voice, "I just know the officer for whom I fought with my higher authorities to bring him back, have let me down today."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Sir, I promise, it won't happen again." Rawte tried once more, but Raghu sir shook his head.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"It's too late." he sighed, "the news is all over. I think you can get suspended, maybe worse too."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"You are dismissed."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Rawte stared at the man in front of him, the only person who had managed to convince him to come back to police department. He thought maybe he should apologize once more, but decided against it. He saluted him, and then left.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Sameer Rathore, the chief of ETF, he was standing all this while in the corner. As soon as Rawte left, he exhaled loudly, making Raghu sir frown.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"You must be cursing me today for bringing him back and putting him in ETF." Raghu sir said, pacing up and down in his office.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">''You did what you think was right." Rathore replied, "It's not your fault. He is unstable."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"I can't believe he shot a civilian." Raghu sir said in shock, "Media will grill me tonight in press conference."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">ETF office, 9 PM</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Maybe I am sounding like a villain, but Ri, looks like your Arjun sir will be suspended."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The juniors, Shree Chotu Liza Aisha along with Riya was talking about the shootout in bank. Riya was not in there, due to her fear to shoot properly. Her face showed fear, but in the next moment it was showing annoyance.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Shree, for starters, He is not My Arjun sir, ok?" she replied, narrowing her eyes and Shree Chotu smiled shamelessly, "But you seriously think he will be suspended?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"I think so, Riya." Aisha sighed, "I mean it's not a small thing. If the civilian was alive, maybe there was a chance he would have been spared, but. . ."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Silence prevailed in the room. Everyone was thinking what was going on currently in headquarters, and if really Arjun sir will be suspended.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"I never liked Arjun sir." Chotu said more to himself than others, "I called him Khadoos; I wanted him out of here from the first day. But now, if I think, I don't want him to go. I think I will be sad if he leave."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"There is a difference between leaving and getting sacked." Liza said, "earlier he had left, but this time department will suspend him."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Maybe Rathore sir will be able to do something." Riya said in hope. Aisha frowned.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"I don't think Rathore sir can do anything about it." she said in somewhat annoyed tone, "there are some rules and regulations and all should follow them, and personally, I don't think Rathore sir should interfere in this matter."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Imagine yourself in place of Arjun sir." Riya stared coldly to Aisha, while others looked shocked. before anyone can answer anything, someone shouted that press conference about the bank robbery had started. everyone went toward the big LCD screen in cafeteria to watch it live. some 20 minutes later the conference was over, and it looked strongly like this time Arjun Rawte will be suspended from police department. </font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">the whole office started to talk about the conference. DIG Raghu Dixit said they will take actions after the forensic report arrives, but it sounded merely a statement. They had barely walked out of cafeteria, when they saw Arjun sir entered, and Rathore sir nearly sprinted toward him.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"You can't enter your cabin Rawte." Rathore said, more like shouted at him. Arjun halted in his track and then turned to him, frowning.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Why not?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"You can't."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"I am not suspended yet."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"As a chief of ETF I am ordering you, you can't enter your cabin." Rathore ordered him; Rawte glared to him, and then left the office, banging the glass door behind him.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"It's unfair." Riya said to herself sadly as the whole office saw Arjun sir leaving.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"It's the rules." Aisha stated the obvious and walked toward Rathore sir's cabin, to ask him about what happened in head quarters. </font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Her rules and regulation talks are getting on my nerve." Shree whispered to his friends.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"Same here, Rulebook kahinki." Chotu replied and the girls smiled at his comment. Shree turned to Liza.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"I don't think we can handle this case, right?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"No specky." Liza sighed, "ETF can be partial to its own officer, so there is no chance we can handle this case or I will be allowed in the forensic team." her eyes twinkled little, "but I think I can get to know about the reports before someone else does."</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"And how?"</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">"There is a friend of mine in the forensic team." She took out her phone, "Let me talk to her."</font>

Edited by Riya.S.007 - 9 years ago

Police headquarters' forensic lab

Inspector Arif Islam, who was part of this bank hostage rescue mission, entered the headquarters along with some other officers, to deliver the body of civilian and some other evidences in the lab. He walked toward the head of this forensic team for some 'Talks'.

"DIG sir is expecting the report of this as soon as possible." he said in authorative tone. The forensic head, who was in his mid 5o, adjusted his speck and nodded.

"I understand the urgency of this matter." He replied.

"He is also hoping the report will be on our favor." He stated, never leaving his eyes from forensic head's face, who frowned in confusion.

"I didn't quite understand."

"Oh come on," Arif said in annoyance, "do I have to really explain this? Whatever may come in autopsy, in file you will write what the department wants, and the department wants the ACP out of this system."

The forensic expert gaped at him, stunned by his comment. Arif smirked.

"Don't be so shocked," he patted the forensic head's back, "just do it."

"What if I refuse to do this?" The forensic head's voice shook little. Arif smirked more.

"You really want to risk your own job for an unstable ACP?" He challenged and the forensic head looked at him helplessly, "Not worth it, trust me."

unknown to these two, someone else had heard this whole conversation.

Ravi lodge, next morning, 7 AM

Arjun Rawte's eyes scanned urgently on the news paper, with each word the expression of his eyes changed, from shock, then anger, and in the end, to utmost fury. he tear apart the paper, made balls of it and threw it away in the corner of the room. He kicked away the chair near his bed, and walked toward the window, banging his own head on it and tightly clutching the window's grill.

The news paper did a full dissection of his personal life, like how he had left his family for police job, or how he many times broke rules but the chief of ETF and DIG were always saving him. If these were not less, the media had even dragged his wife's murder into these, telling this was the reason the ACP is 'unstable' state and his infamous anger. If he could, he would have beaten the person who had written this piece of crap in a leading news paper.

He agree that he did many things which were out of laws way, but his every intention was to solve crime. He still can't believe he is going to be suspended forever from police department. Once before, he himself had left his job so that he can get his revenge, but he understood without this department, he is nothing. he needs this department, and also, it was a matter of self respect too. The ACP attached to his name, it's not a mere title for him, it's like an intimate part of his life, and now it's almost impossible for him to survive without him. He had lost many things in life, but he can't lose his job now.

He have to do something.

before he can even think what he have to do, someone knocked the door of his hotel room. he calmed himself a bit, running fingers in his head and walked toward the door. when he opened it, it was the biggest shock of his life.

What the hell Riya Shree Chotu along with Liza doing here?

"Good morning, sir." Said Riya nervously, and Arjun could only nod.

"Any special reason to come here so early?" he asked, eyeing everyone. The four of them nodded.

"Can we come in?" Liza asked, and Arjun nodded, letting them come in. He instantly regretted his anger when the four saw the state of news paper and the chair, and told himself in mind maybe he should work on his anger.

"Umm. . . settle down." he said, though the room was small for 5 people and there was not any chair or sofa for them to sit. Chotu took the chair, Shree and Liza sat on the bed and Riya chose to stand near the window.

"What is it about?" Rawte came straight to point, having no idea what the juniors were doing so early in his hotel room. He half expected them to come here for showing sympathy, but the look of seriousness in their faces were telling something else.

"Sir, it's about you." Riya started, taking a deep breath, "we came to know that DIG sir is trying to manipulate the forensic reports, so that you will get suspended."

Arjun clenched his fist, torn between his desire to shout at her absurd theory and the curiosity that how she, or the juniors know about it.

"How do you know it?" He chose the latter. Liza answered this.

"One of my friends is in the forensic team which is handling this case. she herself heard this thing."

"Do you guys even understand what are you saying?" Rawte eyed each of them, "Raghu sir !  you realize how absurd it's sounding?" 

"We realize, Sir." Shree spoke finally, "but we are not lying, neither is she."

"Raghu sir was my mentor in academy days. he was the person who made me comeback to department!" Rawte tried to reason.

"Now he is trying to throw you out, so that department remain clean." Chotu argued. Arjun clenched his jaw.

"I don't believe this." he said finally. everyone sighed in frustration.

"Sir." Riya straightened her back and asked him, looking at him intently, "do you really think you shot that civilian?"

Arjun looked at her for a moment, lost for answer.

"I shot toward him." he answered after a while.

"But you think your bullet hit the man?" Shree asserted. Arjun was lost again.

"I don't think it did." Chotu said, "I don't think Arjun sir shot that civilian."

Arjun was touched by the amount of faith his team was showing on him, but he himself was confused. He took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"Guys, I don't think we all should reach conclusion. I am really overwhelmed by the amount of faith you are showing in me. . ." he didn't finish his sentence, but everyone understood.

"Does anybody know about it other than you four?" he asked. others shook their head.

"Telling Rathore sir is out of question. he strictly told us to stay away from this case so that we don't influence it in any way." Chotu's voice was cold.

"And Aisha had become a rule book overnight, giving us lecture about Do's and Don'ts." Riya could not hide the annoyance in her voice. Arjun's lips twitched in amusement.

"I think," He spoke after a while and everyone looked at him, "let the report come. Liza, will your friend tell you first hand after the report come out?"

"I will be the first one to know about it, sir." She said with confidence. He nodded with satisfaction.

"let's wait for report. let's see if I really did shot the man or not. then we will see."  

Phurr this was unnecessary res🥱
Ok so this was first part. Do tell me how is it going. 

@Vuii Momma, Don't beat me for not PMing this before posting. ðŸ˜­ 
awesome start dear.. Interesting.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
the case seems interesting.
I am sure Arjun didn't shoot the civilian. 
Ayesha is behaving like a strict monitor
Team's faith on Arjun is worth an applause😃
About your Disclaimer: too much praising or too much  criticizing; Both can be annoying.
Usually I don't read the kind of stories where writers try to degrade certain character coz most of the time there concentration was more on making someone neg than on the actual theme of story So most of the time it seems "Forced". But I have read your story before, silently of course, I think you are sensible enough & wouldn't do that. so I am looking forward how you'll represent Sakshi's character as a neg/ villain.😊
Edited by laila1994 - 9 years ago
awesome
interesting!!
continu soon
plz pm me the updates !
I love it
n haan update soon
dare not to keep us waiting
awesome start
love it
cont soon
Riii😡
we wanted to res 1st😡
kaminee atleast u shld hv loggedin from our ID nd res na...arrgh
Lobb u😡
Bitiyaa I'm proud of you..
So someone is trying to frame Arjun..
err i dnt believe Raghu sir will do something..
Sam well better not talk abt him..
Aisha her behaviour is fishy...😕
thank god atleast Chore Liza and Riya have faith in Arjun..

Ri i hope you will stick to orginal plan😉 waise i trust you😃
Well I think it's ur right as a writer to decide who will be in this story and who will be negative... I guess u got wat i meant..
waiting for next part... and res from mine 1st when u post nxt part😳
Edited by DivineDarkness - 9 years ago