Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

Riii😑

we wanted to res 1st😑
kaminee atleast u shld hv loggedin from our ID nd res na...arrgh
Lobb u😑

I agree masi... 
Come on lets lobb her... grr this girl...
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ruii... beware. .. am coming to kill u girl...
madam reserves post n doesn't tell us... beta wa saved u... agar waha story ni bhjti to kya hota... kuch smjhi  ya samjhaun. ...
Anyways teri story h to awesome to honi hi h... πŸ˜‰ lol... zyda tareef ho gyi kyaπŸ˜›
Woah who the heck is framing arjun??😲 Is it who I think it is???🀒
And aisha she is behaving so weirdly??  Any special reason? ??πŸ˜‰ 
Loved  the immense  trust the team has on arjun...
Continue soon
-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RI! Aisa kaun karta hai? You come back and the first thing I get is a PM with a new OS...i couldn't even res first! Argh! This is so not fair. 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: laila1994

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">the case seems interesting.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I am sure Arjun didn't shoot the civilian.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ayesha is behaving like a strict monitor</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Team's faith on Arjun is worth an applauseπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">About yourDisclaimer: too much praising or too muchcriticizing; Both can be annoying.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Usually I don't read the kind of stories where writers try to degrade certain character coz most of the time there concentration was more on making someone neg than on the actual theme of story So most of the time it seems "Forced". But I have read your story before, silently of course, I think you are sensible enough & wouldn't do that. so I am looking forward how you'll represent Sakshi's character as a neg/ villain.😊</font>

Why do you even think there will be Sakshi in this story? I know my dislike for this character is too much but not so that i will drag her in every story πŸ˜†

Thanks for showing faith in this story. Actually none deliberately wants to show someone in bad light i guess, its just the need of ff, according to my pov of course πŸ˜› I hope u find it logical when i do so πŸ˜ƒ

@Div Momma, u guys were not ol not my faultwa 😑
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: devildiva21

I agree masi... 
Come on lets lobb her... grr this girl...

huh but she send it in our place na so leave it..
plus she have to do wat i told herπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riya.S.007

Why do you even think there will be Sakshi in this story? I know my dislike for this character is too much but not so that i will drag her in every story πŸ˜†

Thanks for showing faith in this story. Actually none deliberately wants to show someone in bad light i guess, its just the need of ff, according to my pov of course πŸ˜› I hope u find it logical when i do so πŸ˜ƒ

I thought about Sakshi being present in this story coz you mentioned Hangout with Gorky & SM. They said sakshi was neg character initially.
Anyways, My bad. I am still looking forward to this story.
I am totally fine about showing any character in bad light I read story where Roshni is shown a villain & I love that story. It's just that sometimes It just doesn't make any sense. they try to drag it too much to prove the other one Angel. But again it's only my POV.
sonycs001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
sorry 4 late comments
nice part
i dont think arjun killed civil n arjuns target never miss
i feel dig is upto something
team care towards arjun is nice
plz update soon u always come with different concepts

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5