ETF Case 4S The curious case of ACP Rawte pg 11/12 Updated last part - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
This is amaazzziiinnnggg!!!! Eagerly waiting for it!!
Originally posted by Shamsad1607

You are alive!! really!!
I rubbed my eyes twice before opening th PM...confirming the name was correct or not!

anyways...awesome story...
Arjun charged for murder of a civilian...& all know he never misses his target...in addition, DIG wan'ts him out..was this murder preplanned??

Aisha's partiality is digestive..Rathod ki chammach!!
but the rest of the team supporting their Arjun sir...good!

nice going...

Are you gonna finish this? or gonna vanish leaving it midways??

Thanks for PM.
Lol Atisha πŸ˜† I am alive but semi active, just stalking no posting πŸ˜† thats why number of post not increasing.

glad you liked it. oh come on, you making me sound like i always leave stories in middle πŸ˜› i will finish it only 3 more parts. and this reminds me, i will post soon 😳

thanks for reply
Originally posted by Riya.S.007

Lol Atisha πŸ˜† I am alive but semi active, just stalking no posting πŸ˜† thats why number of post not increasing.

glad you liked it. oh come on, you making me sound like i always leave stories in middle πŸ˜› i will finish it only 3 more parts. and this reminds me, i will post soon 😳

thanks for reply

you were in hibernation??πŸ˜†
really missed you here...& your almost nil activity made me think like this...πŸ˜†
yup post soon!

Here is the next part, thank you so much for commenting and liking on the first parts.😳 

ETF office, later in the day

"where are these people?" Aisha said to herself as she tried for Liza's number but it said the mobile is switched off. None of the juniors had reached office yet and she could not talk to anyone, all their phone came out either switched off or out of reach.

"Your friends are late looks like." Rathore startled her and she stood up, smiling little.

"no no, sit." Rathore gestured, and then pulled the chair and sat near her, sipping the coffee from the mug he was holding. Aisha sighed.

"Yes, all of their phones are coming either silent or switched off." she answered, frowning, suddenly an unpleasant thought come in her mind.

"Hope they are not up to something." He murmured, "you know what I mean."

"I do, sir." She replied, "but don't think they can do something about it. it's out of their reach."

"They are ETF officers," he shrugged, "and they are together." taking a sip from the mug, he frowned.

"I am seriously worried about Riya, specially. that girl literally Hero worship Rawte, hope she don't do something stupid."

"She won't do, sir." Aisha emphasized, "I don't think she can do."

"Such an unfortunate day for ETF." He sighed sadly, "I always complained about Rawte's out of law ways to work on cases, but never thought he will do something like this. looks like as a chief I have failed"

"it's not your fault." Aisha defended him, "You didn't fail. Its Arjun sir's fault. He should have been more careful. don't strain yourself."

Rathore smiled kindly at her and she returned it, but in mind was cursing rawte, who was the sole reason of Rathore sir's misery. after some talks of here and there, Rathore went to his cabin and Aisha was about to call Shree, when she saw Chotu Shree and Riya entering the office.

"Where were you three?" She walked hurriedly toward them, "and where is Liza?"

"in her lab." answered Shree, "and the SUV broke down so. ."

"What about your phones? They were telling switched off.'' Aisha frowned. Chotu was annoyed.

"we were in middle of nowhere, Aisha. Maybe there was no signal."

the boys went away, leaving Riya alone with Aisha. Aisha decided it was time to talk to Riya.

"Riya, did you talk to Arjun sir?" she asked out of nowhere. Riya suddenly remembered the meeting they just had in Ravi lodge and felt nervous, does Aisha know?

"Why do you ask?" she asked cautiously.

"Just like that." Aisha played along. Riya frowned, but opened her mouth to answer.

"Why would he call me?" she shrugged, and internally Aisha sighed in relief.

"Good."

"Excuse me?" Riya looked at her crossly.

"You should stay away from him. I mean, now he is on the verge of suspension." she clarified, "I know you like him. . but still. . "

"Hold on a second." Riya raised her palm to stop her, "from where does my liking come?"

"What I mean is that don't do anything stupid." Aisha said in annoyed voice. whats the matter with everyone? one talk about right and wrong and they are annoyed about it.

"Thanks you very much for the advice, but please, mind your own business." Riya said in rather harsh tone, "You are my friend, my colleague, but I didn't give you the right to preach me about something."

"I just don't want you in any problem." Aisha glared, "Listen to my preach, and stay away from him."

And with that she walked away from Riya.

Police headquarters' forensic lab

"inspector, are you going to stand here till the report arrives?'' asked a lady forensic doctor to Inspector Arif Islam, who in response smirked, smoking his ciggerette.

"Its a confidential report, Madam ji." He replied, giving a nasty smirk.

"Aise sar pe khade rehne se report jaldi nahi mil jayegi." She huffed, turned on her heels and vanished into the lab. Arif grinned behind her, and then cursed as his phone vibrated.

"haan ji, sir ji tambu (tent) gad ke khade hain forensic lab ke paas." He said to someone on the other line, "report ane ke baad sabse pehle aphi ko ittala (inform) karenge."

"Aur apka vada (promise, not Vada pao wala vada), woh to yaad hain na sir ji?" he again smirked, "Arif Islam koi kaam bina apne kisi fayde ke nahi karta."

He nodded happily as the person on other line assured him. He cut the line, then started to hum in happiness.

"Tune mari entriyan aur dil mein. . . hmm hmm hmm. ."

In the lab, the lady forensic doctor wear her lab coat and joined her team. The forensic head adjusted his speck and gave her a nervous smile. They did autopsy of the body and took out the bullet from the body. They took a small break, when the lady doctor walked toward the forensic head.

"Sir, are we really going to cheat in the reports?" she asked. The forensic expert sighed.

"Doesn't look like we have any other choice." He answered, "I am working in the department for past 20 years, and used to think DIG Dixit is one of the most honest police officer. Looks like I was mistaking." He shook his head to clear his mind.

"Let's not speculate more. Let's finish examining the evidences." He answered, and both of them went back to their work.

Scroll down😲

2 Days later, ETF office, 6 PM in evening.

"Are you sure? Like 110 % sure?" Liza was talking to someone excitedly while the others (minus Aisha) were listening to her and looking at each other impatiently. She finally cut the call and turned to her team mate, her face showing seriousness cum happiness.

"Guys, the reports had arrived." She announced and others waited for her to continue, holding their breath, "The bullet in the civilian's body doesn't match Arjun Sir's gun."

The boys whooped and cheered excitedly, and Riya sighed in relief, sending a quick thank you to Ganapati Bappa.

"Now DIG sir don't have to change reports cause the report showing negative." Chotu said happily. Liza shook her head.

"No Chotu. My friend from lab informed no matter what is the report, they have to write what Dixit sir had asked them to."

The happiness had vanished from their faces. They thought deeply about it.

"If Arjun sir didn't kill the civilian then who did?" Shree said.

"Is someone trying to frame him?" Riya said, and others looked at her.

"I think we should inform Rathore sir about it." Chotu said, "he is the only one who can stop this suspension."

"Didn't you hear Aisha?" Liza said, "she think Rathore sir won't exercise any influence in this case, and I agree with her. Rathore sir is like. . . rule book type, he won't help Arjun sir."

"DIG is trying to frame an innocent officer Liza!" Shree nearly shouted.

"I know Specky, but Rathore sir don't have much authority over a DIG, I think we all know it." Liza replied, and it made sense.

"What about the original reports? What are they going to do with it?" Shree asked, and Liza visibly fumed.

"They will destroy it, so that there is no evidence." Her tone turned venomous in the end, "but before that my friend will send me one copy of it."

"Where is the CCTV footage of Bank?" Asked Riya and everyone looked at her in confusion, "We can get something from that footage."

"good idea!" Chotu said, and everyone nearly ran toward record room. They had barely touched the handle of the door, when the guard stopped them.

"Did you guards forget we are ETF officers?" Chotu glared at them. Others looked confused at the guard's behavior.

"Sorry sir, but we have strict orders not to let anyone enter record room." One of the guard replied.

"It's about a case." Riya argued.

"Sorry madam, but you need to leave." The guards made them leave. The four glared at them, but it was not of much help.

"Awesome!" exclaimed Shree sarcastically, "we cant enter record room, we cant go to Rathore sir. What else choice do we have now?"

"We can break into Record room." Riya answered, and everyone looked at her like she had lost it. Chotu gulped.

"I appreciate your daring plan to save Arjun sir, Ri, but don't you think it will be risky?" he tried to put some sense.

"She is right." Liza supported Riya, and Shree looked stunned.

"Liza, Ri, have guys lost it totally? And how on earth we are going to enter record room?" Shree asked thoroughly annoyed.

Riya made a quick plan as the other three heard her, impressed. Shree looked stunned, and Chotu gulped.

"if this plan flops, Ri, then there will be five suspensions from ETF." Chotu stated the obvious. Riya rolled her eyes.

"Be positive." She said, and others gave her a look.

Next day, 12 in the afternoon, ETF office

The fantastic four gave each other a look, and from the look in their faces Aisha was sure they are up to something. She didn't point that what was wrong in their behavior, they all appeared normal, except for Riya who still was not talking to her. She mentally made a note to talk to her and clear her part, when all of a sudden the fire alarm started to buzz.

"Everyone, evacuate, quick, quick!" someone shouted and soon it was chaos. Everyone was running for the fire escape shouting in fear and Aisha found herself dragging toward it by Chotu.

"where is Shree and Riya?" she shouted as they two along with others were running through the stairs.

"They are coming. Let's get down." He answered urgently.

Rathore, who had went out for some work returned to find the parking of the ETF filled with people, some people were already taking off in their cars, some were panicking, some was talking to their families in phone. Rathore came to know there is fire in the office, though none had any idea where it was.

"Might be the cafeteria." Speculated some, while someone else disagreed, "maybe some fuse?"

In the office, Shree and Riya soon found the whole office deserted. They can hear yelling of others from below, and Shree ran toward CCTV room, shutting off all the cameras.

"never thought this day will come." He said to himself as he came out and signaled Riya that the CCTV was out. They both entered record room which was now guard free, and started to find the evidences from bank hostage. Shree found the CCTV footage, and he made a run toward the door with the CD, when Riya caught his wrist.

"Now what?" he was like what the hell is left now?

"We need to copy it, so that it don't appear to be missing." She explained and put the CD to the computer for copying. They waited impatiently for the copy, and Shree occasionally keep an eye on outside through the window of record room.

The fire engine had also arrived and as none can see any fire or smoke coming out of the office building, they decided to enter in the office to check. Rathore, who felt something was amiss, went with them inside the office, much to the disagreement of Aisha. Chotu, who was standing beside her, took out his phone stealthily and typed a quick message to Shree.

In the office the CD was finally copied. Shree took out the pen drive and Riya kept back the CD in the correct place. They were near the door and about to open it, when they heard footsteps in the office.

"They came back?" asked Riya horrified. Shree's face also showed fear, but then he quickly dragged Riya and both of them hid behind a big almirah of files. The door burst open and they saw Rathore sir peeping inside, making sure if someone is there. Shree felt that Riya struggling and then he saw it, a big giant spider walking lazily on the wall. He quickly put his palm on her mouth so that she don't shout, she hates and is scared of spiders. She struggled more, and to Shree's utmost relief, he saw Rathore sir had finally left the room, apparently convinced that none is in the room. He dragged Riya with him, and then saw people were slowly reentering the office. They mixed with the crowd and soon joined Chotu and Aisha.

"Where were you two?" Aisha nearly yelled, relieved cum angry with them. Riya and Shree let her hug them, and inside they both felt bad to hide these all from Aisha, who had become such a important part of their gang.

"We were behind you." Shree lied as Aisha frowned, "We saw you, standing with Chotu. Didn't we, Ri?"

"Yeah." Riya nodded, and Aisha let it go. Maybe she didn't notice, she was busy being tensed for Rathore sir.

The firemen informed that there was no fire in the whole office, it must be the fault of those fire alarms. They all left, and after some more minutes, everyone went back to their works.

"You got it?" Chotu asked as soon as Aisha was out of sight. The other two grinned.

"of course." They answered in union, and the trio shared a hi5.

Later in the day, the technical team informed Rathore that the CCTV was out for a while when the whole office was deserted. He frowned hearing this, and told them strictly that this type of technical fault don't happen in future. He cut the call, and his eyes fell on the trio who was talking excitedly about something among themselves.

"Why I am having a feeling that you are behind this?" He said to himself.

Going too fast too furious?πŸ˜† well its four shot na, dont wanna drag more. waise bhi nowadays I am sucking in lengthy SS type writingsπŸ₯±

Aisha and Sameer there is something fishy abt their behaviour...
Who the hell is Aisha to tell Riya what she shld do & wat she shldnt???  Cant she mind her business😑
So foursome got that CDπŸ‘πŸΌ and Sam doubts them for incidents hmmmπŸ₯±
update soon
Edited by DivineDarkness - 9 years ago
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

res
resss
*edited*πŸ˜‰

aahan ruii tussi te chaa gye guru...!!!! man i love your case storiesπŸ˜‰ ek ye aur ek wo pvt wali uff,,,/!!
err aisha and sameer why can't they trust arjun??? atleast sameer can trust him .. he knows him for years.. yet behaving as if he believes that arjun killed that guy..!! and aisha..  and her rules uff the girl needs to get out from the rules...
glad atleast the foursome trusts arjun and are trying their level best to prove his innocence.,..!! and the way they risked their jobs cool..!!! πŸ‘ β­οΈ they are best team mates one can get...!!!
errr this arif asrif jo bhi hai😑 uski toh.. making sure,... that the report is what they want πŸ€’ but am sure... the foursome will do something and prove arjun innocent...!!! and they got to know the truth that arjun didn't kill that civilian guy bas ab ye dekhna baki hai ki who killed him n who is trying to frame arjun... then everything will be sorted out...!!!
continue soon./...

Edited by devildiva21 - 9 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Amazing
So Arjun is innocent
Gang broke into the record room
Unbelievable
waiting for the next part
continue soon