ETF Case 4S The curious case of ACP Rawte pg 11/12 Updated last part - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Really they are fantastic four...what a planning to get the evidence...
& that inspector & forensic team...something is really fishy there...though Arjun has proven innocent by forensics...why Raghu took that 'Rawte hathao" task in hand?

Aisha...chamchi..! & what a verbal catfight with Ri!! 
guards in ETF too? it's getting interesting!

& Rathod...chief has smelt that his juniors are doing something fishy??

Do continue..& thanks for PM.

awesome update 
loved it!!
why r they changing the reports??
n can't take help of rathod!!
wow!! what a plan..fire alarm!!n they r successful!!
thankx for pm
waiting for next update
continu soon!
Amazing updates..
case is interesting..
cont soon :)

There is no excuse of my late latif attitude. . . except maybe, net problem?😆 only last part remaining after this⭐️

Next day, police head quarters

The media was waiting impatiently for the DIG to arrive and give them details about the latest development about ACP Rawte. The press conference was about to start in next 10 minutes, and unknown to themselves, many things were at stake.

The full ETF team was there in Head quarters, even the forensic expert Liza. The fantastic four had got the original forensic report in their hands and was looking for a way so that they can replace this file with the fake one. They could not yet see the CCTV footage back from Bank because they didn't have much time in hand, they had to work the whole night in office and they had arrived in head quarters straight from ETF office. The boys were already yawning and the girls glared at them for their laziness.

"what?" Shree said defensively, "first that daring stunt, and then whole night work. You can't blame us." To which the girls rolled their eyes. Liza's eyes fell on a police officer who was coming straight to them and she nudged Riya.

"Inspector Arif Islam." She said, "the officer who is working on DIG sir's behalf. He had literally spent last 2/3 days in front of the forensic lab so that he can get the reports first hand." She said totally disgusted by him.

"Give me the file." Riya said and Shree handed her over the file. She took deep breath, clutching the file tightly in her hand, and walked straight toward the office. She intentionally tripped and banged into Arif, so that both of their files fell on floor.

"I am so sorry!" she apologized, and Arif just checked her out. She so wanted to kick him in his balls, but she just smiled sheepishly.

"It's ok." He answered cockily, totally oblivious that Riya just replaced his file with hers, fortunately both the file's cover was in black. She finished the job and got up, flashing her dimples to him and walked away. Arif continued to look at her, then picked up his own file and walked toward DIG sir's room.

"That was a neat job you did there." Riya stopped in her track as she heard Rawte's voice near her. She turned and saw he was leaning on the wall, crossing his arms over chest, his signature pose.

"You are here." She said in surprise. He inhaled sharply.

"Of course I am. It's supposed to be the day when they will suspend me." His tone was little loud and somewhat angry too.

"Nothing like that is going to happen." Riya answered a bit too quickly and walked away, toward the place where her friends are standing. Arjun continued to look at her retreating back, thinking why she sounded so sure about that.

Arif handed over the file to DIG, who took it and started to walk toward the stage, without even looking what was written inside. Arif smirked, humming a tone to him, expecting a good news soon. The press people started to shout their questions to DIG, who in response just raised his palm to shut them up.

"Here is the forensic report, which had just arrived." His voice was grave, "I myself had not read it yet."

He turned the cover, his eyes ran over the lines written on the paper. The fantastic four clutched each other's hand tightly, the press people waited holding their breath, Arif smirked nastily, Rawte's eyes shifted from DIG to the juniors, and Rathore- Aisha frowned at the changing expression of the DIG's face.

"its. . .its. . ." DIG stammered, and the fantastic four looked like they are barely able to contain their excitement, "the report is negative." The DIG said in hushed tone, not believing this at all.

"The report says," he somehow got his voice back, his voice sounding surprised yet delighted, "that the bullet in the civilian's body and the bullet from ACP Rawte' gun doesn't match. That means, ACP Rawte didn't kill the civilian."

There was mixed expression. Rathore Aisha's face looked like someone had put electricity in their body, Arif looked dangerous, like he can shoot anyone right now. Arjun looked relieved, he released a breath which he didn't know he was holding. He looked toward the juniors, who was giving each other hi5. Their eyes meet and they beamed at him, pleased that they finally saved their Rawte sir. The press people were still shouting their questions.

"If ACP Rawte didn't shoot the civilian, who did?"

"How can we know this report is right and police department is not saving ACP Rawte?"

"Will ACP Rawte be suspended temporarily for his recklessness?"

"Please, quiet everyone." DIG signaled everyone, "For the first question, I say we will dig out more about it. Then I can answer that question. The second question, if after investigation and this report you don't believe on the department, I don't know how else to make you believe. And the last question, no, Rawte will resume his duty. He won't be suspended. Now, if you will excuse me . ." with that DIG Raghu Dixit walked out of conference.

"He is such a good actor." Shree said to others, "What is he doing as a DIG? He should be in films."

"That Arif is not looking pleased." Riya said worriedly, looking at him while the others snickered.

DIG Dixit along with ETF Chief Rathore walked toward his cabin while urgently giving the latter order in hushed voice.

"Rathore, I want every piece of evidence from Bank hostage rescue mission. If Rawte didn't shoot that civilian, who did and why?"

After the DIG left press conference, the press caught a glimpse of Rawte and started to bomber him with questions. He didn't open his mouth to say anything, but walked toward the juniors.

"What you did for me, I will never forget." His voice was dripping with gratitude. The four of them gave him shy smiles.

"It's nothing sir, really." They said in union.

Arif was looking at them with fire in eyes. He could not take it anymore, the chance which just slipped out of his hand. He turned to leave, when his eyes fell on the nearby dustbin. There was a black file in it, well it was earlier a file in black but now it was just in pieces. He remember he had banged into one of the girl who was now standing with ACP Rawte, and put two and two together.

"Now that was a bad move, Missy." He said to himself, glaring hard at Riya who was oblivious to these all.

Later in the night, ETF office

"Dammit!!!!" The familiar yell of frustration by Rathore sir made everyone jump, and they looked at each other, thinking why the chief is in such a bad mood.

"What happened, Rathore?" asked Rawte who was till now reading a file and sitting in his familiar chair in the very corner. Rathore looked at him, trying to contain his irritation.

"The CCTV footage from the Bank is missing." He answered, rubbing his temple, "Someone had stolen it from ETF record room."

Chotu's eyes snapped toward Riya and Shree, and Shree caught Riya's wrist under the table in tension. Riya tried to stay calm, trying to keep the poker face intact like she had seen Arjun sir does it.

"How can it be possible?" Arjun was shocked, "coming and stealing it from ETF?"

"How will I know Rawte? It's not like I am the thief." Rathore said irritated, "Raghu sir will roast me alive."

"We can see who's the thief from ETF CCTV." Arjun suggested, but Rathore shook his head.

"Nothing is there. The footage is totally wiped out. There was some technical fault so. . even the security guards are saying they didn't move an inch from their place. How the hell the footage vanished?"

The team gave each other looks. Aisha frowned at the odd behavior of her team mates, Rawte stared hard at the floor, thinking if there is any other way they can catch the culprit.

The chief called it a day, and finally the juniors got a chance to talk.

"You said you copied the CCTV." Chotu said in hushed tone.

"We did. The footage was there, I myself had put it in place." Riya answered, "Now who stole it?"

"Should we give the copy footage to Rathore sir?" Shree suggested.

"Are you trying to kill us all?" Chotu said outraged by the idea, "if he come to know about the fake fire, then. . ."

"fake fire?" Aisha's voice from behind made everyone jump. They gave looks to each other.

"Yes, that fake fire in office." Shree tried to cover up, "we were talking about that."

"Why I am having this feeling that you guys are hiding something from me?" Aisha crossed her arms over chest and narrowed her eyes.

"Nothing like that." They answered in union, and soon went to their separate ways, leaving Aisha alone in parking lot to think about what are they hiding from her and why?

Scroll down😲

Edited by Riya.S.007 - 9 years ago

On the other hand, while ETF team was busy to face this fresh trouble in their way, Arif Islam, the inspector was torturing that Forensic head in his own house.

"You betrayed me, and this is something i can't digest." Arif sliced open the wrist of the forensic head, who could not even shout properly. He was tied with ropes in a chair, his mouth was tied with hanker chief.

"You said to me you destroyed the original reports." He cut the forensic head's wrist one more time, and blood started to come out violently from the wrist. The white floor was soon filled with red blood. He shook his head violently, and Arif finally freed his mouth from hanker chief.

"i swear, I had destroyed the original reports." He said breathlessly. Arif clenched his jaw.

"Then how the hell the real reports reached to DIG's?" he asked.

"You took the fake file yourself, I don't know anything." The forensic head nearly sobbed. Arif threw away the knife in irritation.

"I was this close, this close from my achievement." He shouted to him, "The fake reports would have reached to DIG, and then Rawte would have been out of scene, but everything is ruined, only because of you!"

He took out his gun and the forensic expert's eyes widen. He was going to kill me, he thought and sobbed. Arif came dangerously close to him, and hissed near his face.

"You are not going to speak about this little chit chat between us to anyone, you understand that?"

The forensic head nodded, closing his eyes and exhaling the breath he was holding. This time, he was spared.

Arif came out of the house and headed for his car. One down, another one to go, he think to himself and started the car, heading for ETF. He saw a group was coming out of the office, and there was she, his target.

"You will pay." He said to himself and put the car on top gear. He drove dangerously toward her, and about to squeeze her under his car, when someone pulled the girl out of the way. He saw in the mirror, Rawte!

"Isski to main. . ." he glared to him, he was ready to turn around and this time kill them two together, but decided against it. He drove as fast as he can, and soon vanished out of their sight. He was some 2 km away from ETF, when his phone vibrated.

"Sir ji, abhi forensic expert se puch tach karke araha hoon," he said in the blue tooth, "usne to asli wala report mita diya tha, pata nahi woh wala report kahan se paida ho gaya."

(I just interrogated that forensic expert, he said he had destroyed the original reports, no idea how that real report reappeared.)

The person on the other side said something to him, and Arif's face hardened.

"Mera chance to gaya na sir ji, fir bhi apka kaam kar raha hoon." He spoke, "woh footage, haan ji sahi salamat hain, kya karna hain uska?"

(My chance is gone, Sir, still following your orders, are not I? That footage, yes it's still with me, what should I do with it?)

His eyes widen hearing what the other person had asked him to do.

"Sachi? Jala doon usse? Sir ji apko maloom nahi jalana mujhe kitna pasand hain. . . nah ji, kuch bhi nahi bachega, main to raakh (ashes) ko bhi samundar (sea) mein fek ke aoonga maa kasam!" with that he cut the call. (Really? I should burn them? Sir you don't know how much I like to burn things. . . no I won't leave anything, will throw the ashes in sea to make sure nothing is spared.)

"ye acha hain, khud ka kuch kalyan to ho nahi raha, aur upar walo ka order follow karo. Ye Rawte ka bacha, humesha beech mein ajata hain. Sale ne ladki ko udane bhi nahi diya, huh!"

(This all is very nice, none of my benefit but still following orders from higher people. And this Rawte, always come in between, didn't even let me run over the girl.)

On the other hand, Riya was still shivering due to the near accident impact, while Arjun tried to calm her down.

"You feeling okay?" He asked this for the 5th time, his concentration dividing in driving and to look at her. He could not leave her alone after that near accident, so decided to drop her. She nodded absent mindedly, her mind still thinking over the accident.

"Don't think too much about it." Rawte said, "the driver was a jerk. Maybe a case of drink and drive."

She didn't reply anything, but she knew very much that that driver was not jerk. He intentionally tried to kill her, she had seen his face, it was Arif.

"I know the driver." She said quietly, and Arjun turned to her, frowning, "I know the man who was driving the car."

"who was it?" he asked.

"Inspector Arif Islam." She answered, now looking at him, "the man who was working on DIG's behalf. He was the man who told the forensic expert to change reports about your case. You had seen him, today, remember I banged to a person and changed his file? It was Him."

"You again started that DIG angel?" Rawte said in irritated voice. Riya's face hardened.

"Why don't you believe me?" She demanded, then corrected herself, "I meant us."

Rawte stopped the SUV and turned to her, like he was about to explain a child why the sky is blue.

"I think you guys are mistaking somewhere." He started, and she rolled her eyes.

"of course. Only we do mistakes, aap to The Arjun Rawte ho na, apse to galti ho hi nahi sakti."

Arjun's lips twitched in amusement, but he composed himself, "I didn't mean that. Trust me, Raghu sir is the most honest officer I had ever seen in my life."

"Then explain, why that Arif was taking DIG sir's name in front of Forensic head?" She counter argued. He frowned, then decided.

"We can ask this question to Arif himself."

In no time, Arjun had found out where this Arif person stays and they were now standing in front of his house. They found the door is locked, looks like Arif had not yet returned from his late night adventure. They heard someone was running past them and they saw Arif was running away, he had already seen them standing in front of his door and put two and two together. Arjun also ran behind him, followed by Riya. Both of them lost Arif after some minutes, and Arjun informed the control room to find him out and give any information related to him only to him.

"Kahin kuch choot raha hain." Arjun said to himself as he and Riya was returning back to their SUV, "why he ran like that? I think he is working for someone, and I also think he is the one who had stolen CCTV footage from ETF."

"he is working for DIG sir." Riya said, and Arjun stared at her. She looked away in irritation that he won't believe her. They both sat inside, and he dropped her home. She was so annoyed at him that she didn't even bid him good night. Arjun shook his head to her childishness, and drove away toward his lodge.

Next morning, 7 AM

Shree took a sip of that steaming coffee and put that pen drive in his laptop. Clicking on the play button on windows media player, he took another sip, and instantly spit it out on the laptop screen.

"what the fu. . " he nearly swore, but composed himself and hurriedly looked around for something so that he can wipe the coffee from laptop screen and key board. He got his own hanker chief from somewhere and wiped the coffee from laptop. He started the video from the very start, and he did saw who had killed that civilian back in the bank. His eyes widen in shock, and he quickly typed Riya's number.

"Ri? Can you hear me?" he said urgently to her, who just hummed in response on the other line.

"I am sending you a video. Watch it as soon as possible, ok?" he nearly shouted at her. She hummed again and cut the call, madam was still in her beauty sleep. Shree sent the video to her number, and stared at his laptop screen blankly, a sense of betrayal washing over him. He called Chotu after this, who was much more responsive than Riya. He informed that he is coming to Shree's house right now so that they can see the video together. Shree cut the call, his eyes still wide like saucer and breathing shallow.

At the exact same time, Arif, who was till now hiding in some truck in somewhere, called his boss.

"Apka pyara Arjun Rawte ne meri puri watt laga di sir ji." He said this instead of saying hello or good morning, "sala kal raat mere ghar ke samne pohoch gaya. Nahi nahi, mujhe nahi pata kyu ya kaise. ." he shook his head to emphasis that he don't know Rawte was in front of his house.

(Your darling Arjun Rawte is making my life difficult, he even reached in front of my house, no, no, I don't know how or why.)

"Milna hain? Abhi? Thik hain pohoch raha hoon." (Meeting? Right now? Okay I am coming.)  He cut the call and got up, walking toward the high road so that he can grab a taxi and reach on the address where his boss had asked him to come.

9 AM, Ravi lodge

Arjun Rawte was busy to punch his boxing bag, it was his own way to let off steam and concentrate deep into stuffs. Right now he was thinking about the incidents which happened in these days, the hostage case, his near suspension, what the juniors did for him, and lastly, what Riya said to him last night. He don't know why she is not understanding that Raghu sir just can't do this, that Arif or whoever it is must be lying. Why, he didn't know, but Arjun was sure he is lying.

His phone rang from across the room and he stopped punching the bag. Removing his gloves, he picked up the phone and answered it.

"Sir, we found inspector Arif Islam's dead body in a children's park." The officer on the other side informed him. Arjun's jaw hardened hearing this, he informed quickly that he is coming and ran for a quick shower.

He reached the crime scene, and the state of dead body made him froze in his track. The style of killing, it was oh so familiar. Someone had neatly cut Arif's throat with a very sharp knife, almost in the same way like someone had cut Arjun's wife's throat several years ago.

"Time of death 7 AM." Informed the officer who had informed him, but Arjun could not concentrate on him. He could not remove his eyes from the body. The forensic team shifted the body in the ambulance and left the crime spot, and finally what seemed like ages, he came back to senses.

"No finger prints, nothing." The officer said again, and again it felt all familiar. It happened with HER case too, the police had not found any finger prints on her body too. He suddenly felt dizziness, like air had left his body. He walked toward his own SUV, to clear his head, leaving the officer confused behind him.

Ok here is the twist, in this story there is no Sikandar, as in someone had killed Roshni years ago but ACP Rawte dont know who or why, her case always remained unsolved, no Sikandar ka locha, samjhey ya samjhaoon?😛

Edited by Riya.S.007 - 9 years ago
interesting.. New twist.. Loving it.. Continue soon.. Thanks for pm..
Awesome update
Loved it
Finally the juniors did their job
Arjun is not suspended
That inspector stole the footage from ETF HQ and also tried to kill Riya
He is dead😲😲
Did Raghu kill him???
Is he also responsible for Roshni's death?
waiting for the next part
continue soon
wow
awesome
great update
love it
cont soon
why do i fill the master mind after all this is DIG..??

anyways i loved the update it was ah-mazing..

nd ya thnxx for PM..

update soon
wow interesting
loved reading it dear
thank u for pm
cont soon